✟12,495.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
knightstemplar said:
No need for parentheses, this is an OOC thread...

There is one elf, Meldon, one human/wizard, Eg'roeg (sp?), and that's it so far. I think... Lady K, who are you?

So yeah... Raptureman, hm... I wanted to have the elves be kind of low-key, although, perhaps you could be a half-elven wanderer who takes control of the rescue operations... Post his link and I'll see what I think...

Here is his link, I did make him before I saw this thread so he isn't half-elven. Link: http://http://www.christianforums.com/t2410685-darren-the-elf.html. Anyway, I think he might be able to help.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

knightstemplar

Grand Master Ravion of the Christian Jedi Order
Jul 22, 2005
San Jose, CA
Visit site
✟11,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Soldier_For_Christ said:
Well, mine is over now and I usually have a lot of spare time, so I am ready when you are.

I'm ready... have been ready... just want the rest to be ready as well... :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Guys..I'm soooooooooooooo sorry I havent been on in a while...school christmas new years...dr appointments....and getting grounded have kept me off for a while. Not sure when I'll be back..Hopefull with in the next week or so. Knight if ya want you can go ahead and get every one started and let every one's chars get to know each other or what ever you want to do, I'll go a head and post what I have written here and you can copy and past it onto a post or what ever ya want to do.............Again I'm so so so so so so so sooooooooooooooooooo sorry.

Upvote 0

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
my first post for the rpg(simaler to the first one of the orginal rpg)

Elisha looked back to be sure she wasnt being followed, she saw no one. After a few days of traveling she came to a forest around night fall. Elisha wondered if this was the one the legends were about. She entered the forest and looked about, she heard some thing but wasnt sure what it was. Looking for a spot to sleep, Elisha wandered deeper into the forest. Soon she chose a tree that looked like it had limbs that would hold her.

After a dreamless night Elisha woke. She climbed out of the tree and looked around. The forest was filled with beautifull sounds, birds singing, the sound of a stream, some one singing off in the distance. She followed a path she found till she came to a clear brook, Elisha stopped to take a drink.

Elisha finished drinking and sat back on her heels. She looked around and wandered if there was a place to get some food. Standing up she dusted the dirt off her skirt and started to walk upstream. A bird flew out right infront of her and starteled Elisha. She steeped backwards and triped falling next to the brook. The small black bag she had been carrying fell into the water. Elisha grabed it before it could flote off. In the bag was a few things she had from when she was a little child. There was a smothe purple river stone, a silver charm set with an assortment of gems, a little flute and a small glass lilly-rose, it was fairy made and wounldn't brake unless some one shashed it with a 500 lb hammer, in the bag. Elisha sat on a rock near by and took the things out and set them on her lap and made sure each one was alright.

Bio: http://www.christianforums.com/t2390239-elisheba.html

Oh and could ya'll please pray for me and m family? Thanks,
Lady K

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

knightstemplar

Grand Master Ravion of the Christian Jedi Order
Jul 22, 2005
San Jose, CA
Visit site
✟11,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Alright then, let's move this RPG to its proper thread... I guess I'll have to do that. :) so yeah, give me a minute while I answer other posts in already active RPGs... :)

Thanks LK...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jesus1stKing

God 1st, Others 2nd, Me Last
Dec 2, 2005
Tucson, Az.
✟10,326.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
knightstemplar said:
Alright then, let's move this RPG to its proper thread... I guess I'll have to do that. :) so yeah, give me a minute while I answer other posts in already active RPGs... :)

Thanks LK...
K where is the thread???

Upvote 0