Visit site
✟11,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This is the Revival OOC of the Forest of Enchantments RPG...

Original RPG Thread

I don't know what to put here besides... Please give this RPG a good chance, read the original thread and all. ;)

Thanks guys... the Rules and stuff are in the Thread...

Here's a brief background from my understanding:

An enchanted forest, in a magical realm, floating above the Earth, or maybe even below it, lies at the edge of a great lake and on the other side a wide open plain. In this forest, there is magic. Not the normal kind of magic, that causes things to act weirdly, or other kinds of things that, but the magic that makes miracles happen. The magic that elves possess. That causes Centaurs to dance with the fauns. That makes the fairies create their castles in the trees and the gnomes in the earth. The Mermaids in the lake and the Elven Guardian, Meldon, maintain a peaceful and good forest. Until one fateful day, all that changed...

An evil king, in the same magical realm, floating above, or lying below the Earth, across the plain opposite the forest, lives in a great country and a great castle. In this castle, he broods in anger and awaits the day that he can capture the forest's creatures and use them to entertain himself... and his daughter. His daughter, however, is of the same magic as the forest... She wanders the forest, diguised from the rest, seeking to capture the guardian, Meldon, and then help her father plunge the forest into utter darkness and enslave its people.

That's where you come in, who are you anyways? What are you?

Here's your options ((Encouraged to create your own name and character)):

Meldon the Elven Guardian ~ Knightstemplar ((Sry, he's my brain child.))
The Evil King
King's Daughter
Minions ((They can be anything aligned with the evil forces; ie, orcs, goblins, ogres, wraiths, vampires, so on so forth. These are those that have bargained with the King for their freedom in return for aiding his capturing of the other magical creatures.))
King of the Mer-people
Merperson ((Merman, Mermaid, Merdog (lol), whatever... They are good people who reside in the lake. Elusive and inclusive, introspective and want nothing to do with the outside world, unless it threatens them.))
King of the Fairies
Fairies ((Flying creatures who live in the Grand Oak tree. They are pious and yet socialable. Many fairies are bringers of hope to others and creators of wonderous, magical art. They are a race created by the Elven Queen to maintain her forest. They survived even after the Elves left.))
Lord of the Gnomes
Gnomes ((Technologically minded, industrially sound, and they live in stone factories. There they create wonderous works of archtecture, picking up where the dwarves left off. Speaking of which...))
Dwarves ((Left their architechture after their King died from a falling pillar, which they saw as an evil omen.))
Centaurs ((Meldon's bodyguards who patrol the forest to help keep it in check.))
Ligers ((Meldon's ride in time of need. Elusive and introspective creatures who communicate telepathically only with those they trust. They can manifest their powers in colorful ways and often contorl elements.))
Humans ((Feel free to make a human character as well. They are normally on the King's side but some have chosen to rebel and help the Forest out.))
Other ((Feel free to make your own characters... The elven population needs to be kept low though, so first come first serve.))

The Plot: One day, in this world of Soifra, the Dark King decided that it was time to make his move. He invaded the forest with his troops and captured so many of the magical creatures that the forest's overall power began to fade. Meldon and his guardians stood against the forces of darkness, yet in the end, he was captured by the Dark King's daughter and locked in a dungeon, far enough away that his powers couldn't stop the forest from falling into despair. Now, the mission to rescue Meldon is on, you are part of that rescue team, or are you its leader?

If there's anything else you want me to add on about then just say so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lady Knight

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Jesus1stKing

God 1st, Others 2nd, Me Last
Dec 2, 2005
Tucson, Az.
✟10,326.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Sounds interesting, but it also sounds like you are starting over, s:scratch: o I guess the old RPG may NOT be a clue to what this one is about, I'm interested in getting invloved in an RPG though.
Here is a link to an existing char. I have: Eg’roeg
I'll check back and see where things are going, you can P/M me otherwise.

Upvote 0

knightstemplar

Grand Master Ravion of the Christian Jedi Order
Jul 22, 2005
San Jose, CA
Visit site
✟11,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus1stKing said:
Sounds interesting, but it also sounds like you are starting over, s:scratch: o I guess the old RPG may NOT be a clue to what this one is about, I'm interested in getting invloved in an RPG though.
Here is a link to an existing char. I have: Eg’roeg
I'll check back and see where things are going, you can P/M me otherwise.

Thanks for showing interest... Welcome to Siofra Forest. We will be getting started once we have sufficient members.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Soldier_For_Christ

Warrior, Servant, and Defender of Christ
Oct 10, 2004
Earth
✟21,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sounds interesting! Even if I don't join, it sounds good! However, I'm fairly sure I'll join. Let's see...I'll probably be either a merperson or fairy...or a normal human, if they are allowed. I'm not sure, I'll think about it.

Upvote 0

knightstemplar

Grand Master Ravion of the Christian Jedi Order
Jul 22, 2005
San Jose, CA
Visit site
✟11,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No need for parentheses, this is an OOC thread...

There is one elf, Meldon, one human/wizard, Eg'roeg (sp?), and that's it so far. I think... Lady K, who are you?

So yeah... Raptureman, hm... I wanted to have the elves be kind of low-key, although, perhaps you could be a half-elven wanderer who takes control of the rescue operations... Post his link and I'll see what I think...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm a fairy princess, who was captured when she was little buy the evil kings men. They didnt know she was fairy, so she was made into a slave.Heres her bio: http://www.christianforums.com/t2417286-elisha.html

Oh and the fairies are a bit taller then humans, normal height for a fairy is 6'4 for a full grown man/fairy. They can be taller or a bit shorter.
And they arnt born with wings, they earn them, some times around 15 or 16 in human years.

Upvote 0

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lets try and keep the elves to 3 or 4 max. Ellesar wants to be one, you and Raptureman, if thats ok with you.

A little more on the fairies:
Their wings arnt small, but they arnt to big. They fit the fairy's personality, height, weight, ect., in size and coloru.

Upvote 0