✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Wow!
That thing is huge. Can you imagine that opening under your house for pete's sake? It is just plain bizarre.

Bizarre is the right word! They evacuated five houses around it because it was still growing.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What would your insurance say about something like that? Wowza!

Well, they say no homes were damaged. But, I can picture a rate hike. At least for now, the homes are safe and engineers will be trying to figure out how to fill in the hole. But if it was close to my house, I think I would sell as soon as it was repaired. Better safe than sorry. That one in Florida that swallowed that man opened up again even after they had filled it in.

Upvote 0

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, they say no homes were damaged. But, I can picture a rate hike. At least for now, the homes are safe and engineers will be trying to figure out how to fill in the hole. But if it was close to my house, I think I would sell as soon as it was repaired. Better safe than sorry. That one in Florida that swallowed that man opened up again even after they had filled it in.

I think that one in Florida should be a grave site. My goodness that guy is dead down there, they never recovered his body did they?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think that one in Florida should be a grave site. My goodness that guy is dead down there, they never recovered his body did they?
No they never recovered his body. I agree it should be a grave site. But I think they should put these things on some sort of grid to find the spots that are prone to sink holes forming and not allow people to build there.I mean it is just my opinion. Maybe they are already doing something like that.

Upvote 0

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No they never recovered his body. I agree it should be a grave site. But I think they should put these things on some sort of grid to find the spots that are prone to sink holes forming and not allow people to build there.I mean it is just my opinion. Maybe they are already doing something like that.

Well I agree if they are not doing so they should. I wonder how common this is outside the US?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well I agree if they are not doing so they should. I wonder how common this is outside the US?
I don't know how common it is outside the U.S. .I think the are happening all over the world though.

Upvote 0

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know how common it is outside the U.S. .I think the are happening all over the world though.

I think we better keep an eye on it don't you? Very disturbing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Wow good choice of video Handmaid ...:oldthumbsup:

And like the guy said , he never grew up with these things but now there everywhere.

Yes I believe if it isn't a new phenomenon, it is certainly an old phenomenon that is increasing in frequency.

Upvote 0