Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I may be away from the internet (and computers, thank God) for about 2 weeks or so. Anyone doing mischief while I'm away will not be getting an autograph when I come back.
In that time, you better fix your mic. :p Bye!! Have a good break!

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Amazing. I'm a veteran poster and I still can't figure this out. :doh:
Step 1: Click on the MQ buttons of the posts that you want to multiquote. Two or more. The little green plus sign should turn to a red negative sign on the ones you click to multiquote. See Figure 1.

Step 2: Click on Post Reply. See Figure 1.

Figure 1
11lht3p.jpg

Too many lab reports last semester now causes me to do "Figures" in posts. :doh:

Upvote 0

traingosorry

I'm what Willis was talkin' bout.
Mar 10, 2004
✟14,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks, I just tried both and it worked:thumbsup:

Step 1: Click on the MQ buttons of the posts that you want to multiquote. Two or more. The little green plus sign should turn red on the ones you click to multiquote. See Figure 1.

Step 2: Click on Post Reply. See Figure 1.

Figure 1
11lht3p.jpg

Too many lab reports last semester now causes me to do "Figures" in posts. :doh:

Amazing. I'm a veteran poster and I still can't figure this out. :doh:

Keri, have I ever told you I love you? :hug:

Upvote 0

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I said it once...then I said it twice...so I'm actually going to do it :)

I'm going to take a break on CF for a few weeks - I may check PMs and ect here and there but for the most part I will focus on my writings as well as focus on fellowship with a few friends of mine. I will still be around on Yahoo and Skype once in awhile but I need to just to take a break off from here and focus on a few areas in my life.

Reunited Singles is still in-development. I may want to finished all four episodes before I released them on Christian Forums. It may be a later date in late February - thank you all for the support given.

I love you all Brothers and Sisters!!

God Bless,
Drew

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I know there are probably only a few people that would care to know, but I figure I'd say something here.

I'm leaving the internet behind for a while. CF, messengers, all that jazz. This is very sudden for me, but I just feel I need to breathe. I need to clear my head. I need to let go.

And no, this is not because of anyone on here (and I know there is at least one person on here saying 'it might be me'...NO, it's NOT you). This is my decision.

So...adieu, CF! Till I see you again, adieu. ^_^

~ Squeakers

Upvote 0

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I know there are probably only a few people that would care to know, but I figure I'd say something here.

I'm leaving the internet behind for a while. CF, messengers, all that jazz. This is very sudden for me, but I just feel I need to breathe. I need to clear my head. I need to let go.

And no, this is not because of anyone on here (and I know there is at least one person on here saying 'it might be me'...NO, it's NOT you). This is my decision.

~ Squeakers

Clearing your head and feeling like you can breath again is the best thing ever. I'll miss you so much. Come back when you are ready. :hug:

Upvote 0

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

~ Squeakers

Saying goodbye is always hard to say. I'll use this instead - I'll see you around the bend :D I hope your break is good for you my dear sister of mine!! Until then :hug: :hug:

God Bless,
Drew

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I've been thinking about leaving the Singles forum for a while now, but it looks like there will be new developments on CF and with those in place, I won't need to think about it anymore :D I'll keep in touch with some of you on facebook and elsewhere. :wave:

Reactions: traingosorry
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I've been thinking about leaving the Singles forum for a while now, but it looks like there will be new developments on CF and with those in place, I won't need to think about it anymore :D I'll keep in touch with some of you on facebook and elsewhere. :wave:

:hug: Melissa, Kirk, and Luther :hug:

God Bless,
Drew

Upvote 0

traingosorry

I'm what Willis was talkin' bout.
Mar 10, 2004
✟14,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Ohhhh would love to stay in touch with you on FB. Check your reps!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.