USA
✟65,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've been on my own for almost 4 years now. 500+ miles away from family. Some fleeting friends, but no steady support network. I've tried, but haven't found anyone trustworthy.

I home school my kids. They're blessings to me and others. My youngest has special needs and it takes a lot of work to care for her. Her siblings feel the burden and get less attention than I'd like to give them sometimes.

I'm working to create beauty, joy, and healing as I can. Many successes, but it feels like more failures. Sins galore. Shame and doubt. I just feel tired... (not physically)

Other things I can't talk about here. Majorly triggering events in my life that have unearthed unresolved trauma. Fights with neighbors and the landlords. No church home. Cold and lonely. Stalkers and weirdness.

I miss something I've never had in this life. Warmth, security, true friendship. Steadiness and predictable love. I am working to create it myself. Where am I going wrong?

We're in a war. I know my Father has my back. Yet I don't feel His protective embrace. I hope you'll be a prayer warrior in my corner.

Last edited:

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would provide trustworthy friends for you. I pray that God would give you the strength to keep home-schooling your children. I pray that God would allow you to feel the warmth of His love.

Upvote 0

Healing with Jesus

merciful listener
Jun 5, 2014
USA
✟65,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I pray that God would provide trustworthy friends for you. I pray that God would give you the strength to keep home-schooling your children. I pray that God would allow you to feel the warmth of His love.

His Grace and Peace to you and your children.

Many thanks to you, and to everyone who has been praying for me. Your prayers are making a difference. I have been able to pray more and focus on Scripture reading more. I had been unsure of where God wanted me in the Bible lately, but this weekend, I realized where I need to be.

I also had my first quiet weekend in a long time... Really needed the time to just be still and not try to be social.

I got a sudden burst of focus to tackle some projects I'd been putting off. Still struggling with a lot, but I felt some light breaking through the dark clouds.... very grateful to God and you prayer warriors here.

Upvote 0

Healing with Jesus

merciful listener
Jun 5, 2014
USA
✟65,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just a little update. Writing this post and receiving these prayers was a turning point for me. I have been insanely busy with projects and activities. That sudden burst of energy inspired me to make some very necessary changes in my life. My choices have been healthier overall. And I am discerning the will of God for me much more strongly, and following through more consistently.

I'm still overwhelmed and feeling anxious about a lot, and still feeling isolated. But I have more hope and joy too.

Upvote 0