British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That picture brought to my mind the scripture where Jesus said
"When it is evening you say:It will be fair weather,for the sky is red;
"And in the morning,it will be foul weather today,for the sky is red and threatening".
Hypocrites!You know how to discern the face of the sky,but you cannot discern the signs of the times.
I remember the first time I read that in the bible I wondered,why do we say
Red sky at night,sailors delight,
Red sky in the morning,sailors warning.
I just wondered why we didn`t say anything about how Jesus said that in the bible.

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
kevinandelsieandjohnstradeshowan-13.jpg

I so hope this picture comes on here o.k.I was just in my kitchen and seen the neighbors cat crouching forward stalking these two grouse on our road.They are really stupid and don`t know when to move.And then of course my dog barked and ended the whole show.Had my camera close by so thought it would be a good shot of a cat after its prey.I took the picture seconds before the bark.

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
kevinandelsieandjohnstradeshowan-15.jpg

Well I went in and grabbed another picture to remember what i did Lilmiss.I went to photobucket,pressed upload,and got my picture out`ve my pictures and that was that.I edited it so be not so big.Hope that works cause I seem to have a problem with the sizes.Anyways I don`t know what I`m doing really,just kind of learning.I thought you had taught me that?Someone had told me to go in to photobucket and do the upload.Hope that helps.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
kevinandelsieandjohnstradeshowan-15.jpg

Well I went in and grabbed another picture to remember what i did Lilmiss.I went to photobucket,pressed upload,and got my picture out`ve my pictures and that was that.I edited it so be not so big.Hope that works cause I seem to have a problem with the sizes.Anyways I don`t know what I`m doing really,just kind of learning.I thought you had taught me that?Someone had told me to go in to photobucket and do the upload.Hope that helps.

I might have been ... it's weird I bet I've tried that how many times I don't know ... I must just be missing something. I was thinking about putting them on my albums on my homepage and copying and pasting them here ... but if I took them off the ones here would disappear.

I just showed Doug this picture of John ... I'm telling you! We had that same q-pit at our old place ^_^ . So, missy! where's the picture of you???? :D ... wait ... that's msssy :D

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
kevinandelsieandjohnstradeshowan-16.jpg

O.K This is the same day.I am camping so off course,messy.And I have lost 6 pounds since then.lol.Now its your turn.I am not giving up till you put your picture on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mixolydian

Lord I believe; help my unbelief.
Oct 7, 2008
Kansas
✟11,433.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Wow, there're so many, here's just three:

1. Freshly laundered sheets on a cool night.
2. Finding a good song on the radio and long stretch of uninterrupted road to enjoy it.
3. Sending or receiving a personal letter in the mail.

Upvote 0