May 14, 2004
✟9,287.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I know this isn't something to big but im worried. I get sick every month or every week. I have missed so much school, and im scared im going to fail high school. Also, im going this week to get a blood test to see whats wrong with me. So if you guys could pray that i will be healed or that i don't have anything major?

Ginga

Sep 6, 2004
New Zealand
✟8,217.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father, i pray that you would lay your healing hand upon Servant4God. Father, that you would heal her of the sickness that keeps on coming upon her, that she would no longer be burdened by this. Father, i also pray that you would help her to keep up with her schooling, that her sickness wouldn't effect this aspect of her life, that she may do well in her high school years, and be a shining example of your glory to both her christian and non christian friends. In Jesus' name i pray, amen

Upvote 0

Cat59

Just me
Aug 28, 2003
Beautiful Wales
Visit site
✟40,090.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Ginga said:
Heavenly Father, i pray that you would lay your healing hand upon Servant4God. Father, that you would heal her of the sickness that keeps on coming upon her, that she would no longer be burdened by this. Father, i also pray that you would help her to keep up with her schooling, that her sickness wouldn't effect this aspect of her life, that she may do well in her high school years, and be a shining example of your glory to both her christian and non christian friends. In Jesus' name i pray, amen
Amen to this prayer!
:pray: :pray: :pray:

Upvote 0

lady_of_god

Feb 4, 2005
Miami
✟10,346.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Servant4God said:
I know this isn't something to big but im worried. I get sick every month or every week. I have missed so much school, and im scared im going to fail high school. Also, im going this week to get a blood test to see whats wrong with me. So if you guys could pray that i will be healed or that i don't have anything major?

Lord Jesus Christ please heal her, and blessed her to pass all of her classes. We thank you Father.

In Jesus name Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.