Show off your Character Contest(Finished)

May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Blake: "Mister, I was reborn prepared. Let us both do our absolute best." *Draws his sword, and goes into a fighting stance, holding his sword with both hands and a firm grip, and planting his feet on the ground.* "I shall not be moved!"

OOC: Samuel and Blank trained Blake very well, two of the first things Blank learned was the importance of not losing his weapon, and to not attack an opponent that has a weapon head on. It's actually kind of funny, every time he would run to hit Samuel, Samuel blew him back farther than he ran the time before. This may not seem important at first, but thanks to Samuel and Blank's Special Training Method, Blake learned to master all one-handed weapons, as well as the "Ten-Saya-Ryu" Style of fighting or "Peace Dragon Blade" as it's otherwise known, which from Blake's time was a Secret Method of Damaging your opponent and making him bleed continuously and faint, without killing him. Also, Ten-Saya-Ryu is a heavily defensive art, when Blake said, "I shall not be moved" he was serious. You'll see.

Blank: Let us begin then!

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mister: "Sir, there's nothing in this world that can't be moved. Every will can be broken to allow for personal growth. Let me show you the art of discipline, how it is to be humbled."

*Prepares himself as he stares fiercely having a stern demeanor. He steps back with his right foot as he slowly reaches for his sword; once in position he stand there patiently, what felt to be an eternity but was minutes. Breathes deeply before unsheathing his sword, in right hand with arm up pointing the blade at Blake and open left hand with fingers spread being raised parallel as if aiming to strike at any moment. Finally he slowly moves around toward his opponent, he increases his pace steadily; as he neared more and more he rushed within swords distance, a swung of his sword*

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Blank: I taught you well, Blake! You know what to do!

Blake: *Blocks the sword attack somewhat, with his sword, both swords at a lock together.* "I won't be moved, and I won't be shaken. I was talking about my faith, what keeps me strong. I know that eventually in my life, there will be times when I will be brought down, but Blank told me his secret in my training. The secret to always getting back up, it's not one's own will! Though that may work for some. It's to love your opponent! 'If you love that person strong enough, even if you fight, you'll always find yourself back on your feet, no matter what happens'! My hero Blank's own words! Love can overcome anything! I love you, Brother!!!!!!!" *Takes his sword, and spins it quickly, before launching a piercing attack at Mister.*

OOC: Blank is Blake's hero, even more so, Blank was training him to be the second Knight in his team, though Blake turned it down. Blake MacAurthor's gift now, is his God given talent of never staying down when he is knocked down. Unless you kill him, he'll keep getting back up, a combination of True Faith in God, and Training from two masters will do that. Though it will not be easy to make him fall either. I set this up this way: Your challenge is to make him fall and stay down for good without killing him. My Challenge is to defeat Mister, before you realize the only way to make Blake fall and stay down. Hint: It involves what Blake just said to Mister. They should both be equally challenging and fun!

Blank:Why are you giving your opponent hints? Brotherly Spirit, don't give Coleton the poster hints.

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mister: *Looking unmoved himself by Blake's speech, he elegantly side-steps gently though swiftly. While stepping aside he lowers back and down his blade, shift of handling the blade is turned up; continuing to respond moves forward as the blade makes contact, a forceful slide upward. Blake's blade is deflected up and back, while his glides off toward his seemingly off-guard opponent.
OOC: Not sure about hints, but I know this is a death defying sword match. Man against man, talent against talent, skill against skill, and impressively thus far sword against sword. But which has the faith to continue when the sparks fly and it strikes him?

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Blake: *Seeing Mister move so gracefully, inspires Blake even further. Having his sword deflected only helps the cause, as Blake took that chance to step back far enough to give him a chance to regain his composure.* "Serious Mode." *Says Blake softly.* "Every strike counts." *He reminds himself.*

*Blake now running towards his opponent, waiting until the last second to strike, in order to land a hit, he's willing to use everything he's learned all together.*

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mister: *Within a sword's distance he swings his sword slicing diagonally from bottom to top. Not allowing his opponent close contact for any surprises.* "No SIR!" *Immediately as both are face to face, swings with a clash of swords. Intensely staring at Blake as the two put on a show of iron-wills only possible of swordsman.*

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
OOC: Sorry for taking so long, I have a cold and have been sneezing and coughing a lot, not feeling too well.

Blake: "Faith and Love give me strength beyond what a normal person could do, but I can see your not exactly a normal warrior. That's good, this should be fun!" *Says Blake as he lunges backwards a few steps, and as he finds his distance away from his opponent, Blake starts to spin around in a circle very quickly, with his sword held outwards. As he builds momentum, he starts spinning towards Mister.* "Hurricane Strike!!!!" *Yells Blake as he starts to attack seriously.*

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OOC: No problem, I understand. Real life comes first and especially health, take all the time you need to feel better.

Mister: *Decided it was better stand his ground than run as the attack nears; surprisingly he literally takes the knee at the last second. His thought, "If I lower my center of gravity by kneeing, and dig my sword into the ground..." It hits with a grinding and sparking show of fireworks; Blake's "Hurricane Strike" propels Mister slowly backwards initially, then the full force was too much and knocked him up and away.* "Eeeekkkk......." *Lands on the "X" like a pirate marking the spot, Mister had landed from the plains to the beach. While it was painful, the sand helped to soften the blow. Quickly as he could in sand, stood preparing himself for any further attacks.* "Great attack, I must say sir. Now our battle has commence!"

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
OOC: I'm feeling a lot better now, I'll keep up like usual from now on. Here I go!

Blake: "Thanks, I learned that from Blank! I'm not stopping though. I have a few more attacks where that came from!" *Blake leaning backwards a little, and stretching for a few seconds. Then putting both his arms in the air, with his sword in the air as well,* "Landing Strike!" *Said Blake as he put full force into his downward spiraling attack, as he attacks runs closer and closer to Mister, and at the end of the spiral, with all of the circular momentum that has built up by forward and circular movement, Mister in the middle of it all.*

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OOC: Welcome back, glad you feel better!

Mister: *Otherwise whelming momentum was slowed by the ankle deep sand; also as Blake neared his attacked turned the surrounding area into sandstorm. Mister had been hoping the beach would had been of use after the reveal of the Hurricane Strike. "Not so, I'M NOT EASY!", thought to himself." While caught in the middle of it all, he's visibly undetected. Providing an environment for stealth and strike; moves away from a direct hit straight to him. As he goes an attack is prepared, using the strong gusts emanating from Blake to pinpoint his target. Thinks, "Mr. Assassin Stealth Strike!"; nears his target with a momentous rush having his blade in front slicing through, as he reaches the spot welds his sword upward to decapitate an unguarded foe.*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
OOC: Thanks! Also, Blake was trained in a mostly forested area, with mostly solid ground. So this is new territory for him.

Blake: *Closing his eyes, reached for his wooden dagger with Poison Ivy, and showed no signs of fear, quickly the snake that lives in his shirt, reared it's head, and glared at Mister, as if to say, "You can't touch this."

OOC: Don't forget about the poisonous killer snake that protects Blake from certain attacks. It's also Blake's flaw, if he shows any sign of fear, even the slightest twitch, the snake will kill him. By the way, it can only attack you if you are close enough to his body for it to attack you.

Blake is well aware of this and will actually put himself in situations where this would benefit him. Of course Mister could always kill the snake....

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OOC: Oh yes, thanks for the reminding me!

Mister: "AHHH, the snake!" *Quickly grabs a powdered bomb mixture of Flash and Whistle; blinding and loud the snake along with Blake are disoriented. It was just long enough to afford him time to re-adjust, also being off-guard his opponent's on-gong attack ended as the sand settled. Getting clearer as time goes, both were at a distance facing the other.* "Hahaha, what a match my young friend! Most intense indeed, if justly we had an audience full of applause for us. Well any who happening to be observing had themselves a treat. Let's not disappoint, will we?"

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Blake: "Of course not! Let's do this!" *Says Blake as he finally opens his eyes, with his weapon in one hand, unbreakable by faith and in his off hand, a short wooden dagger with poison ivy on the tip, Blake readies himself and attacks with both weapons at the same time, the sword aimed at Mister's off hand arm, and the dagger aimed at mister's forehead.*

OOC: You can't dodge both, on the one hand, if the dagger hits, it won't do any damage, but will spread poison ivy on Mister, giving Mister a prolonged minor annoyance throughout the rest of the battle, unless Mister has willpower to resist the urge to itch, and eventually it will spread all across mister's body, as poison Ivy has been known for. On the other hand Blake's attacking the off hand with enough strength to render that hand useless so only one hand will Mister be able to use, and that's to hold his sword, so no reaching for any more useful items.

Your choice, Poison Ivy, or Only one hand to be able to use. Blake's getting serious!

Unless of course Mister somehow finds a way to dodge both, that would still be fun, and would add more depth to the battle, but how?

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OOC: Such a combination of this pair, we're witnessing talent and skill. It's difficult to know which will prevail as it's been swaying; attacks, evasions, attacks and evasions. The excitement is building toward a climax of who'll get the first hit; then from there only God knows.

Mister: *Raises an eyebrow with amusement. As Blake's double attacks neared there were no signs of retreat, nor any reactions giving away a response. Then when it came for the moment of truth, he let the dagger with poison ivy cut him; he responded to the deadly blade with iron confidence on his face, ever more iron blade of steel clashing with opposition. His opponent stood front of him the same as his sword, a dead stop; except what felt as if an eternity but a mere second, Mister pounced countering with an immediate side-step forward for a quick pierce and too remembering well with no hesitation beforehand threw a powder bomb to disorient Blake and snake.*

OCC: Seems as if he chose the dagger to lure his opponent for a counter attack. Will it benefit him in the long run of this battle or return to haunt him as the poison ivy take's effect?

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Blake: Disoriented by the powder bomb, tried to regain his composure. Trying not to move too much at one time, was a sitting target for a few minutes before running to a safe distance, noticing his running speed was slower, takes his shoes off, and gets ready to take his next shot.

OOC: The sand and his shoes didn't really mix so he takes them off, and tries not to be a sitting duck for too long, starts to strategize what his next move should be. Being realistic here, that kind of bomb effect would make Blake have to regain his composure. Shoes off, to run on sand faster than an opponent wearing shoes. Also Blake's still a little dizzy after while running.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OOC: Sorry for my absence; this week was busy with work and didn't get home until later than usual. Now it's the weekend, I have plenty of free time. :)

Mister: *Chased a caught off-guard opponent as he struggles to regain his composure; surprisingly frustrating Mister as he believed the end was his, "MY GLORIOUS VICTORY!!!!" Now himself having lost Blake too is regaining his composure.* "Okay he has escaped my grasp. EXCEPT!--It has become a battle of opportunity to prove myself. Now I must locate him for us to continue our masterful duel." *Prudently searches his surroundings for signs; as he was chased quickly away Blake had left his footsteps in the sand for tracking. Heads eagerly as quick and carefully in that direction.*

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
OOC: Welcome back!

Blake: *After regaining his composer, at least enough to where he could continue to fight, saw Mister coming after him, and rushed to meet his opponent halfway, trying to run barefoot, slowly yet surely met in the middle, readying himself to unleash a barrage of attacks by changing his stance as he ran.* "Full on! Catch me if you can barrage!" *Eventually the attack was coming closer and closer towards Mister, after one strike, Blake would run in a circle around his opponent, then try to strike again, continuously striking and running in a circle, hoping to encase his opponent in an eye of a sandstorm, after awhile.*

OOC: I'm having fun here! I hope you are enjoying yourself as well! Truth be told, I think it's amazing what the power of words can do, create worlds, trigger emotions, and even peak the interest of a person as well as so much more. Words are powerful, and if used right, can help someone through anything. My second dream is to become love, like true biblical love. What are your dreams, Brotherly Spirit?

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mister: "There he is ahead, COMING MY WAY! *No less eager now he's found his opponent, least in his mind; Blake isn't a sitting duck who's near to being caught, but himself prepared for the coming showdown. Not expecting it, he hears the taunt of an enduring attack; closing up with a dash and strike, another dash following a strike running loops as he storms Mister persistently.* "Literally IT'S a dust-ball." *Whelmed and dirtied, he realized this duck must fly for life. Mister speedily sheathes his sword and under his sleeves multiple hidden daggers connected by two separate chains are revealed; as the barraging strikes came again he unleashed the Spiraling Wings upon Blake, whipping it all around his surroundings with deadly pierces here and there.*

OOC: Thanks! Yes I'm having fun as well. Creating something is wonderful especially when it has thoughtfulness behind it. Which is the great thing about using words as there's many possibilities, you're only limited by lack of creativity and vocabulary. (thank you google lol)

Actual dreams would be absolutely give my life to Christ living as he did, preaching the word of God and making people well. To live a life full of meaning and purpose helping those who need it and them to know God personally. Also with this r.pg. and animation I'd like to learn how to write or animate, possibly somehow making living just doing short stories such as comics. Or just anything involved with animation, comics, or even books would be exciting.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Blake: *Struck by a deadly pierce stopped his running, the thought of him actually dying was piercing his soul, but Blank tried his best to show no fear. As Blake fell to the ground blood poured out, time for showing off was over as Blake realized the timer on his life began, he only had about an hour before all the blood loss kicked in, dizzy from the blood he already was losing, he knew the Limit Burst technique was the only thing that could save him, and help him continue the fight.* "You are very skilled, almost as skilled as my masters Blank and Samuel" *Said Blake to Mister.* "Blank taught me well though, this fight is NOT over! I still have one more technique.....LIMIT BURS-"

Blank: Okay, that's enough! Mister this is your victory. Blake you know you can't use that yet, it would kill you. Good fight though, that was intense. Sorry about cutting it short Mister.

OOC: Limit burst is a technique that would have removed Blake's Limiter, allowing him to fight on, but after a certain amount of time would be over, and his body's cells would kick into overdrive his white blood cells healing him completely. I don't know what Blank is talking about, it killing him.

Blank: The snake would sense his fear of his own power, and kill Blake. The fight would be over almost instantly, and Mister would have won at the cost of Blake's life. So Mister wins this round, with a score of six points. Good game, I have to heal Blake now, so continue talking if you want.

OOC: Brotherly Spirit, honestly I think those are wonderful dreams, I want to be a Preacher, and I want to become Love, but you know exactly what you want, I respect that, if you dream to be a animator, you must already love to draw too, my best drawings are stickmen, I can't draw very well, but I love to write, I've had writer's Block for a while though. Recently I tried getting into drawing again, but I decided to stick with writing.

Truth be told I share a few of your dreams. I've always wanted to write the story for a great comic, and even have it be accepted by a company like Marvel Comics. I even saw a vison from God saying Blank would be a Marvel Comics Netflix series. But I'm having trouble with the art, so I was just going to write a story, but I've had writer's block, maybe God didn't want me to write it at that time.

I just had an Idea! Would you be one of my artists? My other artist is always busy with a life of his own, and he's not really focused on our projects, but he'll come around eventually. I really need another artist, like I said I had a vision that Blank would be accepted by Marvel Comics, and even have his own Netflix series. I know it's a lot for me to ask, since you already have work, but maybe as a side project?

If not, then would you pray for me to find a good artist, If my vision is right and they usually are, that means we would make history! Think about it, one of the very first Christian Superheroes that glorifies God, and Marvel would accept it, isn't that awesome? If you're too busy then that's okay.

But if we could help each other achieve our dreams, then that would be cool too. What do you say?

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OOC: Interesting technique, not sure how Mister would had responded; probably struggle and taken severe damage himself regardless, luckily for him it ended sooner than later. But I could be incorrect as both have shown themselves full of surprises.

Mister: "Well done young man; together we made art come to life as poetry in motion. None can match the talent and skill that inspires." *Nods his head with approval.* " Sir, thank you!

OCC: Honestly I can't say it's a love as it's more an interest from watching animated shows and reading books. I don't do either enough to have shown much talent or skill.

Thanks for asking, but at the moment I'm not ready to commit to anything; I'm busy trying to fit everything currently into my life and getting my life itself straight on the right path.

But I'll definitely pray for you to find what's needed to make it happen; I like to know more too, have any ideas or plans you'd like to share?

Upvote 0