Show off your Character Contest(Finished)

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IC: Surprised from the tingling toes to the joyful face, Brotherly Spirit was filled with the wonder of life; having gratitude for how far he came, believing it wasn't him but a greater will of the universe that lead to this moment: "I--ww-on, I WON! Thank the Lord for being with me, and those around who been here inspiring with their love for this contest, displaying their characters and putting it all on the line through the fights and questions. GOD BLESS!

OOC: Yes it did, feels we sped through pages of dialogue. It's somewhat a nostalgic feeling, but it just ended. You too, good job my friend! Wasn't easy finding the words, yet it came along and was fun to express myself; a learning experience personally. Thank you for welcoming me into the world of yours!

Also I'm for more role-playing too, I think the conversation you sent was after this post; indicating a change of plans considering a new idea separate from Christa. Hoping for the best, regardless I believe it'll be just as fun for us.

Upvote 0