Middle East
✟8,164.00
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
In Relationship
In my country women are allowed to drive, I am a very devout halal/kosher sunni muslim but quite honestly we have less accidents with where im living in saudi arabia when women could not drive and there are a lot of accidents in america with a higher percentage of them being women. So why let them drive the men are the ones in cahrge of the family and are statistically less prone to accidents. I was wondering what you westerners opinions are. Also we dont have asians driving :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.

Allahu Akbar/god is great

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
but quite honestly we have less accidents with where im living in saudi arabia when women could not drive

It only stands to reason you would have more accidents with more drivers on the road.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Maybe Muslims shouldn't be allowed to drive. Or fly planes. They tend to crash into people and buildings.

(Okay, that was a bit harsh. Sorry. But sexism isn't cool).

Yikes!

Upvote 0

Mohamed Al Marafia Jhoud

Jan 1, 2019
Middle East
✟8,164.00
Country
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
In Relationship
Maybe Muslims shouldn't be allowed to drive. Or fly planes. They tend to crash into people and buildings.

(Okay, that was a bit harsh. Sorry. But sexism isn't cool).
but thats not sexism thats just flatout racism, I understand your opinion and respect it

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
what do you mean by that exactly?
You say you had less accidents when women weren't driving, but when they started driving there were more people on the road, so more people driving means more accidents. Even if they were all men, more drivers, more accidents.

Meaning it has little or nothing to do with women drivers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You say you had less accidents when women weren't driving, but when they started driving there were more people on the road, so more people driving means more accidents. Even if they were all men, more drivers, more accidents.

Also if women were banned from driving before, you would figure they would be inexperienced. That's not an argument to keep them from driving.

Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0

Mohamed Al Marafia Jhoud

Jan 1, 2019
Middle East
✟8,164.00
Country
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
In Relationship

thats a fair point habibi

Upvote 0

Silmarien

Existentialist
Feb 24, 2017
New York
✟215,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
In my country women are allowed to drive, I am a very devout halal/kosher sunni muslim but quite honestly we have less accidents with where im living in saudi arabia when women could not drive and there are a lot of accidents in america with a higher percentage of them being women.

Statistics actually point in the opposite direction and usually suggest that men are the more dangerous drivers. This is why men have to pay higher rates on car insurance than women in this country.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mohamed Al Marafia Jhoud

Jan 1, 2019
Middle East
✟8,164.00
Country
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
In Relationship
Statistics actually point in the opposite direction and usually suggest that men are the more dangerous drivers. This is why men have to pay higher rates on car insurance than women in this country.
cbs news is your statistics :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: , well its better to pay for insurance what do you mean thats actually a smart thing to do

Reactions: Doctor.Sphinx
Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'd pretty much insist on a future wife of mine being able to drive. A wife who can't drive can't pick up sizable amounts of groceries, ferry the kids to or from school or the doctor's office or their friend's house, or run other errands. Nor would I be able to split the driving with her on a long road trip, the US is a big country. Furthermore, I'd also want her to be able to read a map and navigate for such trips. Generally, I believe a more capable wife can be a better one, and being less capable doesn't make her more trustworthy. More capability only really becomes a problem if she's not trustworthy, and if she's not trustworthy, why would I marry her.

Upvote 0