Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My kitten got past me and burned his left front paw in my stove. I posted on FB, asking for prayers for his recovery. Among the many posts and messages I received was one from the friend who said he wouldn’t pray for a “stupid cat” when I ask for prayers for kitten before. He said he was praying for both of us, and told me not to beat myself up because this happened. Perhaps he was just having a bad day before.

Prayers for my dear kitten are appreciated.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
My kitten got past me and burned his left front paw in my stove. I posted on FB, asking for prayers for his recovery. Among the many posts and messages I received was one from the friend who said he wouldn’t pray for a “stupid cat” when I ask for prayers for kitten before. He said he was praying for both of us, and told me not to beat myself up because this happened. Perhaps he was just having a bad day before.

Prayers for my dear kitten are appreciated.

Ah so glad to hear it was maybe just a temporary bad mood or something.

Prayers for you and your kitty. :)

• Winner
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not going to go down the "dumb animal" route, but I personally find it strange when people do this, and even stranger when others ask for such prayers. I always feel there are far more important matters to spend time praying about.
All prayer is good prayer.

Upvote 0