Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I would say that the PLO should be dismantled, but it won't be. The PLO is one of Satans pawns. Jerusalem will remain a stumblingblock to all nations seeking peace. It will be troddened underfoot until the times of the gentiles be fulfilled. I would expect to be taken in the rapture before we ever see peace, or false peace I should say, in Jerusalem.------------------------------

Upvote 0

Tyler

Feb 26, 2002
Visit site
✟481.00
Originally posted by WorthyNews Editor
If the PLO is not dismantled then do you believe Arafat can bring peace?

If the PLO is dismantled then there could be reprucussions of the Arab countries onto Israel?

You see the implications that this could bring?

With much agape love,

George Whitten
><> Editor of Worthy News ><>
There is only one that will bring peace, The Prince of Peace, JESUS CHRIST.
The plo will not be dimantled for it is being sponsored by the neighboring Arab states, and also through secret european funding. It's all layed out in "The Book."

God Bless
Tyler

Upvote 0

VOW

Feb 7, 2002
*displaced* CA, soon to be AZ!
Visit site
✟28,000.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Who in the WORLD would have the authority to do the dismantling? I notice Saddam Hussein is still running the show in Iraq, and in our little "soiree" Desert Storm, we had the backing of many Arab states.

Shall we dismantle the monarchy in Britain, too?

Peace be with you,
~VOW

Upvote 0
Does anyone see the potential prophetic significance?

Netanyahu (former Israeli prime minister who could very well be the next prime minister) has been calling for the dismantling of the PLO. If Israel did dismantle the PLO what would happen? How would the Arab states react? Now does anyone see the potential significance?

With much agape love,

George Whitten

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by WorthyNews Editor
If the PLO is not dismantled then do you believe Arafat can bring peace?

If the PLO is dismantled then there could be reprucussions of the Arab countries onto Israel?

You see the implications that this could bring?

With much agape love,

George Whitten

Hello George,
I take it you are asking me these questions since I'm the only one to reply?? Well I'm not a know it all, but I can give my opinion. Here goes.......

I believe Arafat is a snake, and a liar. He wants nothing more than to destroy Israel. Peace - you can forget it, but the bible indicates that there will be a false peace, for 3 1/2 years. Sharon was right in not having anything to do with him. The U.S. is dead wrong for allowing him to wiggle his way back in.

I'm not worried about any reprecussions. God has promised that Israel will never again be removed from their land. I think that it was 365 times that my bible says to fear not. There aren't many things I fear in this world anyway.

Terror seems to be very popular these days, and I would expect things to stay very hot in the middle east. Oh- don't get me wrong, they may have a cease fire for a few days, but they only seem to make the terror more intense when it begins again.

George I posted a thread that you might want to read that sorta pertains to these questions. In fact, maybe three of them would interest you. Check out :
"WHERE IS AMERICA IN THE LAST DAYS?"
"WHO'S WHO IN EZEKIEL 38?"
and "WHERE IS AMERICA II ?"
They have a little bit about Israel and terrorism too.
See Ya Friend !!

Upvote 0

Tyler

Feb 26, 2002
Visit site
✟481.00
Originally posted by TorahsDisciple
:)
The plo absolutely should be done away with and all of Israel's Holy Land should be reclaimed. And I personally would love to see Netanyahu back as Prime Minister.

ICS - A Torah Observant Christian Ministry

I agree 100%, but the jewish leaders are scared and don't want to act. They don't realise that God is on their side! If they would only put their faith in God's promises, no one would be able to withstand them. Do they think that any man gave Israel back to the Jews? Better to trust in God than men!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Tyler,
I agree with you about G_D giving Israel their land. And certainly, trusting in G_D is the ONLY way to go. But I also understand some of the internal problems (politically speaking) that have resulted in so much inaction. So here is a little food for thought.

1. Israel is of course, hated by the world and surrounded by totally hostile enemies who's own existance is only to all of the Jews destroyed. That doesn't leave the people of the Holy Land much room to breath.

2. And this is perhaps even more important, there is an internal division that also sets the stage for this issue. Some of the religious community believe that they must be in the Holy Land awaiting the Messiah but that it is HE who will come and conquer their enemies...in other words, it's not their place but G_D's..so they wait with greater patience and faith than I have ever seen in a community.
Then on the other hand, there are those who thing they must perfect the land of Israel and rebuild before the Messiah will come. Along these lines are also the split between the Zionists and the anti-zionist Jews. I have spoken to many Jewish people who are very much against the idea of a Jewish state for the reason just mentioned above. So the people leading Israel are walking between these two and trying to keep their balance along the way.

3. Then, there is one other division along the Religious and Secular commmunities. Many secular Jews (many, not all) really have no problem with giving up or sharing Jerusalem. Therefore, there is not as big of a push for action.

4. Lastly, Israel's strongest ally (US) has been teatering back and forth and dealing with Israel's enemies for way too long. And now to even come out and say there should be a palestinian state is betrayal- to say the least. So if your strongest supporter is against you, only a smiling while they do it...you truly do stand alone in the world of men.

I think many of these issues could be dealt with better by Netunyahu...but well have to wait and see. At least Sharon is finally doing something and that is progress.

I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and for the Jewish people of the Holy Land, but I fear peace is a long way off as long as the world continues to persecute the Jews and praise the muslims. :rolleyes:

I hope this shed a little light on the matter.:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tyler

Feb 26, 2002
Visit site
✟481.00
Originally posted by TorahsDisciple
TYLER
I was speaky strictly in the political sense.
Of course I know that G_D is our greatest strength.
Torahs Disciple:
I know that you revere G-D, only if the rest of the Jews would do the same! Whew, there would be some awfully suprised people! Praise be to the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob!

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by Tyler

Torahs Disciple:
I know that you revere G-D, only if the rest of the Jews would do the same! Whew, there would be some awfully suprised people! Praise be to the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob!

Now it's time for a Praise Report. I would just like to praise Jesus for the salvation of two sisters in my local church body. These sisters are of Jewish descent. They believed that my Pastors teachings on the feasts were correct, and gave them understanding of how they all fit into God's plan of salvation. They both got saved, and then joined our church !! PRAISE THE LORD !!

Upvote 0
The Life of an American Jew
in Racist-Marxist Israel
by Jack Bernstein
Copyright © 1984 by Jack Bernstein and Leonard (Len) Martin

Before Israel became a state in 1948, Jews world-wide were filled with the Zionist propaganda that Israel would be a homeland for all Jews, a refuge for persecuted Jews, a truly democratic country, and the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy......

(Please do not post non christian websites, refer to the rules about posting websites)Blackwing

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I never knew that the Jews were so divided. A house that is divided shall not stand. It was God that brought the Jews back to their homeland, no doubt about that. God promised to bless those that bless Israel, and curse those that curse her. Now we find Jews coming against Israel too. Is that wise?? It appears to be un-wise from my angle. One thing for sure, God ordained it. Read Ezekiel 37:.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.