Should Messianic Jews support Jerusalem Third Temple?

Should Messianic Jews and Messianic Gentile support Jerusalem Third Temple?

• Yes..... we must believe in every word of Ezekiel 40 - 48.

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • No... Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is our sacrifice.

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • I am not certain about this yet... I will research this further.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Yes.. but the timing must be perfect and both 2030 and 2070 could be the year?

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A new tactic?

Let’s encourage our lost disillusioned Jewish brethren in building the temple so that we can speed along Ezekiel’s prophecy??????
The Third Temple in the place of the former temples will never be built.

Today, the devil rules over this world, and he is satisfied with what he has. The devil sits in the hearts of many people who call themselves Christians. The devil desecrates this true Temple.

If suddenly the devil built a material Temple for himself, it would mean that his term ends: he could not have been in his material temple for more than three and a half years. Do you think that the devil is interested in building a trap for himself?

The devil will never build a material Temple for himself, in which all Christians would immediately convict him, because Christians are waiting for such a development of events.

Therefore, an active role in the war with the devil must belong to us.

Today, when we know the exact location of the Temple from the vision of the prophet Ezekiel, when we have the blueprints of this Temple, we can build this Temple: the place for this Temple is located in the Judean desert and there are no extraneous buildings that need to be demolished.

We will build the Temple in accordance with the prophesy of Ezekiel, and the messengers of the churches from all over the earth will enter the Eastern Gate of this Temple, exemplifying the appearance of God.

After that, we will see the world leader of other people who will be opponents of the Temple. Such a world leader will be in the role of the Antichrist.

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Today, the devil rules over this world, and he is satisfied with what he has. The devil sits in the hearts of many people who call themselves Christians. The devil desecrates this true Temple.

If suddenly the devil built a material Temple for himself, it would mean that his term ends: he could not have been in his material temple for more than three and a half years. Do you think that the devil is interested in building a trap for himself?

The devil will never build a material Temple for himself, in which all Christians would immediately convict him, because Christians are waiting for such a development of events.

Today, when we know the exact location of the Temple from the vision of the prophet Ezekiel, when we have the blueprints of this Temple, we can build this Temple: the place for this Temple is located in the Judean desert and there are no extraneous buildings that need to be demolished.

We will build the Temple in accordance with the prophesy of Ezekiel, and the messengers of the churches from all over the earth will enter the Eastern Gate of this Temple, exemplifying the appearance of God.

After that, we will see the world leader of other people who will be opponents of the Temple. Such a world leader will be in the role of the Antichrist.

That is certainly a very powerful video...........
my interest in this topic is based on some unusual things that I began to pray about beginning around 1990.

Yom Kippur/The Rapture connection?!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The temple will be built in order for the Antichrist to sit in it giving himself glory (even temporarily) before those disillusioned who will remain disillusioned

As for those who wake up, they will come out of her and not have a part in her sins

This is a reaping of those who were always a synagogue of Satan. Who think they are honoring GOD by turning their back against the MESSIAH and HIS work

And by their substituting other second hand temporal defiled sacrifices in place of THE ONE AND ONLY ACCEPTABLE SACRIFICE before the eyes of GOD in a temporal structure (made by the hands of temporal disillusioned men) that holds NO PROMISES!

Thank you for expressing your view on this........
That is a pretty common view but if we research the relationship between the Messianic Jewish movement of the years 30 C. E. to 70 C. E. we will find that that was not how they approached what the Rabbinic Jews were doing.

Act 21:20

And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I am curious..... do you think that I am unrealistic to have chosen the fourth option in the poll, (as you can see by the * as I copy and paste this)........... I take the possibility of this all coming to pass by the year 2030 very seriously.

Should Messianic Jews and Messianic Gentile support Jerusalem Third Temple?
Edit

1. Yes..... we must believe in every word of Ezekiel 40 - 48.
    5 vote(s)
    20.0%

2. No... Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is our sacrifice.
    16 vote(s)
    64.0%

3. I am not certain about this yet... I will research this further.
    3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  4. *
    Yes.. but the timing must be perfect and both 2030 and 2070 could be the year?
    1 vote(s)
    4.0%
Change Your Vote

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
your poll options are quite loaded. why can't you believe in Ezekiel and in Yeshua ?

and no matter which, obviously "the timing must be perfect" regardless of which option one chooses anyway.

better question would be: should the 3rd temple be built prior to the 2nd coming of Yeshua in the flesh or should one wait until he arrives in the flesh?

(i'd wait.)

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is certainly a very powerful video...........
my interest in this topic is based on some unusual things that I began to pray about beginning around 1990.

Yom Kippur/The Rapture connection?!
I look at these things easier. What changes in a person after baptism? The status changes.

When some of the people, men and women, will enter the temple through the eastern gate, which will be open only 10 days from Rosh Hashanah to Yom Kippur - what will change in these people? These people will change their status.

These people will receive the status of Jesus Christ, this is the status of God.

For the external observer there will be no change! But over the countries and nations, over religions, a trial will begin: seven golden vials full of the wrath of God. For what?

Because these countries, peoples, religious communities, did not recognize the new status of people who entered the Temple through the Eastern Gate.

And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. (Revelation 16:12)

"River Euphrates" is a religion of Judaism. Only after this, Judaism recognizes these people as righteous and holy, and orthodox Jews will believe in Jesus Christ.

the kings of the east - These are the resurrected tribes of Israel, which were considered lost more than two and a half thousand years ago.

And only after that, the seventh vial of anger will destroy the official state institutions of the Christian religion, to which today's power in this world rests.

Then Jerusalem will appear in three places at once: in the former Jerusalem, in the Temple and in the city of Jahwe Shamah, which will be for the saints.

And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.(Revelation 16:19)

was divided - Here in the English Bible is the wrong translation. On the ancient Greek original - ginomai.

Strong – 1096:

1) to become, i.e. to come into existence, begin to be, receive being
2) to become, i.e. to come to pass, happen
2a) of events
3) to arise, appear in history, come upon the stage
3a) of men appearing in public
4) to be made, finished
4a) of miracles, to be performed, wrought
5) to become, be made

Therefore, when the 10th of the month of Tishrei, East Gate of the Temple will be closed forever, it will be a moment of rapture of the Church. But no one will see this.Although everyone will see people who have entered this gate.

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

No. I think he’s interested in building a trap for disillusioned men

He already knows that he stands defeated

That temple will be a trap and a loss of the souls of men who do not wake up

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All this other extra information that you have provided is unnecessary. The main purpose of the devil is to keep as many as he can from coming to the TRUTH of THE GOSPEL and SALVATION found ONLY in JESUS CHRIST

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
> "River Euphrates" is a religion of Judaism.

I don't mean to start something with you, I just have to take the opportunity to mention that THIS is why MJ is chaos, because people people just invent stuff.

Example: In Jeremiah 11 we see that both the house of Judah and the house of Israel are called a "green olive tree." There is no ambiguity. They were planted and named by God, this is not a human label or appelation. We can - therefore - be certain from Scripture that both the House of Judah and the House of Israel are symbolically labeled as olive trees.

If any verse of scripture directly compared the house of Judah, or "a religion of Judaism", to the Euphrates then your interpretation would have a leg to stand on, and you'd probably cite the verse that mentions this.

Year after year, here's a guy with a website, here's another guy with his ideas, etc etc. and they are all equally certain and equally right, being that their beliefs are based in their "intuition" as opposed to anything demonstrable.

ProtectionET is not even close to being the worst example of this I've seen I just happened to catch what he wrote about the river Euphrates and found it to be a quintessential example of this type of thing.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I look at these things easier. What changes in a person after baptism? The status changes.

When some of the people, men and women, will enter the temple through the eastern gate, which will be open only 10 days from Rosh Hashanah to Yom Kippur - what will change in these people? These people will change their status.

These people will receive the status of Jesus Christ, this is the status of God.

For the external observer there will be no change! But over the countries and nations, over religions, a trial will begin: seven golden vials full of the wrath of God. For what?

Because these countries, peoples, religious communities, did not recognize the new status of people who entered the Temple through the Eastern Gate.

And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. (Revelation 16:12)

"River Euphrates" is a religion of Judaism. Only after this, Judaism recognizes these people as righteous and holy, and orthodox Jews will believe in Jesus Christ.

the kings of the east - These are the resurrected tribes of Israel, which were considered lost more than two and a half thousand years ago.

And only after that, the seventh vial of anger will destroy the official state institutions of the Christian religion, to which today's power in this world rests.

Then Jerusalem will appear in three places at once: in the former Jerusalem, in the Temple and in the city of Jahwe Shamah, which will be for the saints.

And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.(Revelation 16:19)

was divided - Here in the English Bible is the wrong translation. On the ancient Greek original - ginomai.

Strong – 1096:

1) to become, i.e. to come into existence, begin to be, receive being
2) to become, i.e. to come to pass, happen
2a) of events
3) to arise, appear in history, come upon the stage
3a) of men appearing in public
4) to be made, finished
4a) of miracles, to be performed, wrought
5) to become, be made

Therefore, when the 10th of the month of Tishrei, East Gate of the Temple will be closed forever, it will be a moment of rapture of the Church. But no one will see this.Although everyone will see people who have entered this gate.
Only one is building and is even now the builder of the house for GOD

And. Let us not forget...

Is even HIMSELF THE HOUSE for GOD

Try coming to GOD any other way and it will be found for what it is

The work of man’s hands

(Can any man approach the altar on “steps” added to THE FOUNDATION?)

Nope nope nope

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No. I think he’s interested in building a trap for disillusioned men

He already knows that he stands defeated

That temple will be a trap and a loss of the souls of men who do not wake up

On the contrary, those who did not come to the Eastern Gate of the Temple at the call of the Lord, will be trapped.

Have you ever thought about the question, in which place of the earth will Jesus Christ collect "the elect from the four winds"?

This place is indicated in the prophecy of Ezekiel. The "chosen ones" are called "the glory of the Lord."

117539.png

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On the contrary, those who did not come to the Eastern Gate of the Temple at the call of the Lord, will be trapped.

Have you ever thought about the question, in which place of the earth will Jesus Christ collect "the elect from the four winds"?

This place is indicated in the prophecy of Ezekiel. The "chosen ones" are called "the glory of the Lord."

117539.png
No. John 5 doesn’t agree with you

You have any idea of those who will die whose works will proceed them

Do you want to know what works they did during that troublesome time

A very hard work indeed

And in fact GOD will see it and put a mark on their foreheads just as Ezekiel 9 shows

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
> "River Euphrates" is a religion of Judaism.

I don't mean to start something with you, I just have to take the opportunity to mention that THIS is why MJ is chaos, because people people just invent stuff.

Example: In Jeremiah 11 we see that both the house of Judah and the house of Israel are called a "green olive tree." There is no ambiguity. They were planted and named by God, this is not a human label or appelation. We can - therefore - be certain from Scripture that both the House of Judah and the House of Israel are symbolically labeled as olive trees.

If any verse of scripture directly compared the house of Judah, or "a religion of Judaism", to the Euphrates then your interpretation would have a leg to stand on, and you'd probably cite the verse that mentions this.

Year after year, here's a guy with a website, here's another guy with his ideas, etc etc. and they are all equally certain and equally right, being that their beliefs are based in their "intuition" as opposed to anything demonstrable.

ProtectionET is not even close to being the worst example of this I've seen I just happened to catch what he wrote about the river Euphrates and found it to be a quintessential example of this type of thing.
You should pay attention to the non-canonical books of the Bible.

The Tigris River is a Christian religion. The Euphrates River is Judaism. Between these rivers is Babylon.

And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
The Highest shall stay the springs of the stream again, that they may go through: therefore sawest thou the multitude with peace.
(2 Esdras 13:43-47)

This is the story of the lost tribes of Israel, who will return with the help of the Third Temple.

And about the Tigris River you can read in the book of Tobit. There, too, details of the return of the 10 tribes of Israel are described. The fish that Tobias caught is a well-known symbol of Christianity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The Tigris River is a Christian religion. The Euphrates River is Judaism. Between these rivers is Babylon.

For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
The Highest shall stay the springs of the stream again, that they may go through: therefore sawest thou the multitude with peace.

This is the story of the lost tribes of Israel, who will return with the help of the Third Temple.

And about the Tigris River you can read in the book of Tobit. There, too, details of the return of the 10 tribes of Israel are described. The fish that Tobias caught is a well-known symbol of Christianity.
No I shouldn’t.

I have all that is needed

I trust what THE LORD has directed me in is sufficient

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Knowledge of THE SON of GOD is sufficient unto salvation

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

A Christian religion?

Which includes the FOUNDATIONAL TRUTH of JESUS CHRIST plus.....nothing and no thing?

You should consider 1 Corinthians 3 along with haggai 2, Ezra 3 and Zechariah 4

If those who are outwardly seen before the eyes of men to be following a Christian religion which includes anything more than CHRIST, GOD sees and already knows

The heart of the man and his inward profession is not hidden from GOD

Nor is Hypocrisy hidden from GOD

Many can claim the name whose hearts are far from HIM

HE knows who they are

Upvote 0