• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Should Christians watch Game of Thrones?

Discussion in 'The Small Screen' started by GirlonFire89, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Go Braves

Go Braves On semi-hiatus here. Y'all take care.

+7,217
    United States
    Catholic
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Well just like near everybody else I was disappointed as heck by the finale, but it still ranks as one of the top shows IMO.

2. Go Braves

Go Braves On semi-hiatus here. Y'all take care.

+7,217
    United States
    Catholic
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Your post is 2 years old so you may not be around here anymore. If you are, curious to know what you thought of the last season.

3. Poppyseed78

Poppyseed78 Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,272
    Christian
    Married
    Yes, I still watch, and I did watch the finale. I didn't like it very much, I thought Daenerys' turning evil was out of character. I also didn't like that Bran became king. But maybe it would all make sense if it wasn't so rushed. I thought the show would have benefited from having full-length seasons to reveal a more natural progression for how things turned out.