✟906,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Biden leaves viewers stunned in teachers speech: 'She was 12, I was 30'

President Biden shocked viewers of his Friday speech to teachers when he recognized an audience member and told the crowd, “She was 12, I was 30.”

Biden lit up social media with the confounding and seemingly inappropriate aside. He did not say what he did when he was 30 and the woman was a preteen.

“You gotta say hi to me,” Biden said mid-speech at the National Education Association headquarters in DC. “We go back a long way. She was 12, I was 30. But anyway, this woman helped me get an awful lot done.”

The look of disgust on the faces of the woman behind him say it all.
Ya, I'm not giving him a pass on this. He should clean things up.

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Moral Orel

Proud Citizen of Moralton
Site Supporter
May 22, 2015
✟476,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Just put this in context. How would you respond if someone was giving a speech to a high school about college opportunities? Then, out of nowhere, he says that he had no idea she was underage when we met, but she was worth it.
None of that happened, it isn't analogous to what did happen, so your fantasies simply aren't pertinent.

He said how old they each were when they met. The end.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
None of that happened, it isn't analogous to what did happen, so your fantasies simply aren't pertinent.

He said how old they each were when they met. The end.
Are you sure about that?

Screenshot_20220925_152128.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What’s funny is that it wouldn’t have mattered what Democrat won the election. They would have been demonized the same. I can’t imagine myself ever being so simple minded to think that everyone in a broad group is exactly the same…
Yeah, how did it work out for the last guy who suggested "there were some very fine people on both sides."? Spare me.

Upvote 0

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟101,187.00
Faith
Seeker
Please explain the context of Biden's statement because many are confused.

I don't have magical powers, I cannot stop people choosing to be crazy.
But I will try
There are these people called politicians
politicians like getting votes
they spend most of their time watching other politicians to see what is successful
talking about inappropriate relationships is not successful.

Pretending photo op meetings are not just for show is successful
upload_2022-9-26_6-28-14.png

Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟255,331.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, how did it work out for the last guy who suggested "there were some very fine people on both sides."? Spare me.
I’m not sure if English is your first language or not, but what you wrote didn’t go… like at all… with what I wrote…

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I am sure that your fantasies about what was said in that speech never happened. Yep. 100%
You sure put a lot of blind trust in someone whose daughter claims to have had inappropriate showers with.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You sure put a lot of blind trust in someone whose daughter claims to have had inappropriate showers with.
She didn't claim that; other people claim without evidence that she wrote that. It is just a crappy, unconfirmed rumor you are repeating for libel.

• Agree
Reactions: FreeinChrist
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She didn't claim that; other people claim without evidence that she wrote that. It is just a crappy, unconfirmed rumor you are repeating for libel.
FBI confirmed the diary was authentic. So Ashley Biden did in fact make that claim. But I am not going to try to change your mind. You have proven incapable of separating yourself from your ideology.

“I have always been boy crazy. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age…I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).”

Alleged January 2019 diary entry by Ashley Biden:

Unless you believe the diary to be another example of "Russian Disinformation" like Hunter's laptop?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok… now THIS response makes no sense given what I wrote.
Yes, you do. Think back to the comments made by Donald Trump about the protest at Charlottesville NC. He made a comment about there being "some very good people on both sides." Do you remember? Or was that sent down through memory hole?

Now, apply your comment:
I can’t imagine myself ever being so simple minded to think that everyone in a broad group is exactly the same…
to Trump's statement and tell me he wasn't wrong for saying what he did?

Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2019
North Augusta
✟53,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I thought the kids rubbing the hairs on his legs was strange (but I don't think necessarily inappropriate...well...maybe today it would be).

Anyway, it could have been an exaggeration. Could have been a family friend. Out of curiosity I'd like to know the context.

I do not think a 79 year old Biden could pick out a 61 year old he knew when she was a 12 year old child.

But it was certainly an unfortunate comment. Had a GOP member said that the Democrats would pounce all over it. I suspect the Republicans will run with this one, even if there is nowhere to go.

Upvote 0

Moral Orel

Proud Citizen of Moralton
Site Supporter
May 22, 2015
✟476,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I never said anything about what kind of person Biden is. I pointed out that you hallucinated things in his speech that never happened.

Upvote 0