United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Biden leaves viewers stunned in teachers speech: 'She was 12, I was 30'

President Biden shocked viewers of his Friday speech to teachers when he recognized an audience member and told the crowd, “She was 12, I was 30.”

Biden lit up social media with the confounding and seemingly inappropriate aside. He did not say what he did when he was 30 and the woman was a preteen.

“You gotta say hi to me,” Biden said mid-speech at the National Education Association headquarters in DC. “We go back a long way. She was 12, I was 30. But anyway, this woman helped me get an awful lot done.”

The look of disgust on the faces of the woman behind him say it all.

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I didn't see any photo like that and according to the article...
The audience of teachers and union members laughed and cheered at the bawdy remark.

The Post doesn't like Biden so I expect them to take the remark the worst way possible.
But truth be known we don't know what he was referring to. In fact, he may have meant she was 30 and he was 12. Who knows?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟689,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I didn't see any photo like that and according to the article...
The audience of teachers and union members laughed and cheered at the bawdy remark.

The Post doesn't like Biden so I expect them to take the remark the worst way possible.
But truth be known we don't know what he was referring to. In fact, he may have meant she was 30 and he was 12. Who knows?

you think he was speaking to a 98 year old woman? That is how old she would have to be if she was 30 when Joe was 12.

Good grief.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟242,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
It's possible he has dementia. I only wish our leader the best.

Remember that he's been inserting his foot into his mouth his entire political career.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,173,411.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟689,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't get it... He said how old each of them was when they met... What are we raging about?

c50.gif

It reminds us of this. Along with the other times - it creeps people out.

Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟254,230.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
:mad::mad::mad:BIDEN!:mad::mad::mad:!!!!1!!
What’s funny is that it wouldn’t have mattered what Democrat won the election. They would have been demonized the same. I can’t imagine myself ever being so simple minded to think that everyone in a broad group is exactly the same…

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟143,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Biden leaves viewers stunned in teachers speech: 'She was 12, I was 30'

President Biden shocked viewers of his Friday speech to teachers when he recognized an audience member and told the crowd, “She was 12, I was 30.”

Biden lit up social media with the confounding and seemingly inappropriate aside. He did not say what he did when he was 30 and the woman was a preteen.

“You gotta say hi to me,” Biden said mid-speech at the National Education Association headquarters in DC. “We go back a long way. She was 12, I was 30. But anyway, this woman helped me get an awful lot done.”

Was he talking about his daughter he showered with?

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟143,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The utterly innocuous statement is just an emotional trigger. Okay, fair enough.
Just put this in context. How would you respond if someone was giving a speech to a high school about college opportunities? Then, out of nowhere, he says that he had no idea she was underage when we met, but she was worth it. Then you go to bat for that guy by telling people on a forum that it was a "completely innocuous statement is just an emotional trigger." I assume you will not see how this makes you look.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟98,470.00
Faith
Seeker
Just put this in context. How would you respond if someone was giving a speech to a high school about college opportunities? Then, it of nowhere, he says that he had no idea she was underage when we met, but she was worth it
I don't think this is the same context at all
Do you find the following sentence X rated
I was a groomsman at a wedding when I was 35 and I met a flower girl who was 14 knew more about the wedding than I did it was kind of embarrassing.

Upvote 0