Oct 21, 2004
Vancouver
Visit site
✟18,205.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
~ Romans 8:30-32 ~ And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

Upvote 0

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing.

They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

2 Thess. 2:9-12

Upvote 0

EarthMomma

Veteran
Oct 19, 2005
Florida
✟2,990.00
Faith
Non-Denom
angelwind said:
The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing.

They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

2 Thess. 2:9-12

Very powerful scriptures, aren't they? Thanks angel.

Upvote 0

free2b

Apart from You, I am nothing
Apr 27, 2005
✟30,471.00
Faith
Christian
Psalm 28:7-9
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song. The Lord is the strength of His people, a fortress of salvation for His anointed one. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be thier shepherd and carry them forever.

Upvote 0

Wisteria

May 13, 2006
California
✟15,412.00
Faith
Baptist
I really like that passage from Psalm 28, Christie.

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." -- Matthew 18:19-20

Reactions: free2b
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

youthwalk

Kimpa Vita
Dec 7, 2005
Visit site
✟47,713.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thanks Christie! :wave: I find such inspiring graphics online...beautiful.
I'm not sure I shared this before; when I accepted Christ, this is the Scripture that changed my life.

2corinthians5_17.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

free2b

Apart from You, I am nothing
Apr 27, 2005
✟30,471.00
Faith
Christian
youthwalk said:
Thanks Christie! :wave: I find such inspiring graphics online...beautiful.
I'm not sure I shared this before; when I accepted Christ, this is the Scripture that changed my life.

2corinthians5_17.jpg
That's a great one youthwalk! Thanks for sharing it!

Hebrews 13:6
We may boldly say:
"The Lord is my helper;
I will not fear
What can man do to me?"

Upvote 0

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
Phil. 2:12-13

So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling;
for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.