Teaching (no posting) Sharing relevant Teachings and Insights from various Spirit-filled believers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Faith.

What does it look like to have died to yourself so much that it's not you who live, but Christ who lives in you?

'20 I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.' Galatians 2:20

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We need more ministers like this in the high places, and YHWH will raise them up in Jesus name. We are entering a season of vindication for MANY.

'24 All the trees of the field will know that I the Lord bring down the tall tree, exalt the low tree, dry up the green tree, and make the dry tree flourish. I am the Lord; I have spoken, and I will fulfill it.'

Ezekiel 17:24. (Ezekiel 17 - Parable of Two Eagles and a Vine).

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Great discourse on Biblical demonology. Very edifying (and exposing).
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png

'Alexander Pagani Ministries Interview on TV
Topic: Demonology.... The Church's Secret Sins!!!!!!'

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The 6 Misjudgments About Deliverance Ministers!!
1. Peculiarity Categorization
2. Prophetic Deactivation
3. Pulpit Dishonor
4. Personality Assumption
5. Public Disassociation
6. Paradigm Isolation
Taught By: Alexander Pagani Ministries

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God's Number System throughout the Bible (for anyone who is interested).

1 - Wholeness. Singleness.
2 - Multiplication.
3 - Power of God
4 - The Creation
5 - The Grace of God
6 - Man
7 - Perfection
8 - New Beginnings
9 - The Holy Spirit
10 - (The) Law
11 - Chaos
12 - Government
13 - Rebellion
40 - Testing
400 - Silence

To plug in a few examples.

1 - 'If your eye be single your whole body will be full of light' (Matthew 6:22-23)

3 - Signs, miracles, wonders. 'Holy, Holy, Holy'. Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Death, Burial, Ressurection. etc.

4 - 4 Great angels of the Elements, 4 Cardinal directions, 4 Living Creatures, etc.

A more complicated sequence.

5 and 10.

5 + 5 = 10.

10 - 5 = 5.

5 Foolish virgins ran out of oil. 5 Wise virgins did not.

The Law (10) states that half of the Church (5) doesn't make it to heaven (Jesus spoke this Parable in Matthew 25:1-13).

And so on. I hope this was edifying. You can plug these numbers in as keys throughout the entire Bible.

Especially in the Parables, if you want real Kingdom theology (without the opinions, differing belief systems, disagreements, and denominations..etc).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Young ministers such as myself can't be too humble when it comes to community and actually interacting with the public.

A primary hindrance the devil will throw at you is this thing called 'the elder spirit'.

Most older folk or older ministers with more longevity in ministry often see you as a kid. 'Naive' 'hotheaded' 'immature' or 'a loose cannon'...etc

They may look down on you because of your age. This is fine because God uses this to train you up in humility, submission, and self-discipline.

The premier opponent for the Apostolic (Apostles) is arrogance.

The premier opponent for the Prophetic (Prophets) is bitterness and rejection.

What happened was God took you into the wilderness and fed you on strange food (locusts and wild honey) to prepare you for your ministry.

Then, upon returning to the Church, you realize that there is a lot that is very wrong. Your perspective is much greater than those who were not called to the five-fold.

However, as you mature, you become much more tolerant of all of the things that are 'wrong' and just focus on your mission. The Church buildings will likely never accept or honour the five-fold ministry (the real one).

One of the most profitable things for young five-fold ministers is to just pursue peace with all men so far as it depends on you.

Granted, sometimes God will give you a very stirring word that may provoke a lot of people...but that is not really your fault.

Some people will just never like you because of your authenticity. This is the thorn in the flesh that the Apostle Paul had to deal with to keep Him from becoming overly conceited.

The best thing to do is just accept what God has placed on your life and let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

I call you blessed.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
'9 As for the prophets:

My heart is broken within me,

and all my bones tremble.

I have become like a drunkard,

like a man overcome by wine,

because of the LORD,

because of His holy words.

10 For the land is full of adulterers—

because of the curse the land mourns,

and the pastures of the wilderness have dried up—

their course is evil

and their power is misused.

11“For both prophet and priest are ungodly;

even in My house I have found their wickedness,”

declares the LORD.

12“Therefore their path will become slick;

they will be driven away into the gloom and fall into it.

For I will bring disaster upon them

in the year of their punishment,”

declares the LORD.

13 “Among the prophets of Samaria

I saw an offensive thing:

They prophesied by Baal

and led My people Israel astray.

14 And among the prophets of Jerusalem

I have seen a horrible thing:

They commit adultery

and walk in lies.

They strengthen the hands of evildoers,

so that no one turns his back on wickedness.

They are all like Sodom to Me;

the people of Jerusalem are like Gomorrah.”

15 Therefore, this is what the LORD of Hosts says concerning the prophets:

“I will feed them wormwood

and give them poisoned water to drink,

for from the prophets of Jerusalem

ungodliness has spread throughout the land.”

16 This is what the LORD of Hosts says:

“Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you.

They are filling you with false hopes.

They speak visions from their own minds,

not from the mouth of the LORD.

17 They keep saying to those who despise Me,

‘The LORD says that you will have peace,’

and to everyone who walks in the stubbornness of his own heart,

‘No harm will come to you.’

18 But which of them has stood in the council of the LORD

to see and hear His word?

Who has given heed to His word

and obeyed it?

19 Behold, the storm of the LORD

has gone out in fury,

a whirlwind swirling down

upon the heads of the wicked.

20 The anger of the LORD will not diminish

until He has fully accomplished the purposes of His heart.

In the days to come you will understand it clearly.

21 I did not send these prophets,

yet they have run with their message;

I did not speak to them,

yet they prophesied.

22 But if they had stood in My council,

they would have proclaimed My words to My people

and turned them back from their evil ways and evil deeds.'

Jeremiah 23:9-22

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Amen - John 14:21. Beautiful (and concerning). Scoffing and mocking spirit was already prophesied in 2 Peter 3:3, and Jude 1:18.

***WHEN JESUS CHRIST APPEARED TO ME: THE END TIME JUDGMENTS AND THE LION OF JUDAH***

In 2015, I had a series of encounters that led to the Lord Jesus Christ appearing to me for the third time in my life, clothed in white garments with fire in His eyes. The holy fear, trembling, awe, and pure wonder totally consumed me and was the same experience I had with Him the two encounters before. His sheer beauty is terrifying and His presence takes your breath away. The light that radiates from His being is so pure that you become more aware of your great need of Him than ever before.

I will never forget our conversation in that specific encounter and I believe I’m suppose to share it now publicly for the first time. I do not take lightly or treat these encounters haphazardly. Anyone who claims to have actually seen and interacted with our risen Lord needs to carry a serious fear of who He really is and a undeniable mandate on their life to make Him known. This is not a joke. It’s very weighty and does not involve vain imaginations.

As the Lord Jesus Christ appeared to me, He said,

“Jeremiah, many know the Lamb who went to Calvary, but few know the Lion who is returning to devour His Father’s enemies. The same wrath that was poured out in Mercy and Grace on the Cross will be the same wrath that will be poured out in Judgment upon my return.

I am releasing apostolic and prophetic messengers that will trumpet my end time judgments to the Church and warn of the consequences of those who only know the Lamb of mercy and grace, but reject the Lion of judgment and wrath.

Many only know Me as the great Intercessor, which I am, but I am also the coming King and Judge. There is more than intercessory prayer. For I will teach My people in these last days how to pray kingly and judicial prayers. I will establish My government in the earth and make My enemies a footstool. I will rule and reign with an iron scepter.

Jeremiah, many will be offended at My return! They have created a god in their own likeness and image and will deny Me when I come with all My glory, power, and splendor! You must warn the Church of the scoffing spirit that will come, of the overemphasis of My goodness and never teaching on My severity, of never proclaiming and warning of My wrath and judgment that is here now and is yet to come.”

The look in the Lord Jesus Christ’s eyes as He said these words to me were so intense yet so deeply grieved. He then asked me if He could entrust me with these words and I said “yes”. When I did, He turned around and vanished out of my bedroom.

I shook for days and have still never recovered. I pray that those who have read this sobering encounter for the first time publicly will pray and seek the Holy Spirit concerning your own view of who Jesus really is and prepare yourself for the days ahead.

With Tears,

Jeremiah Johnson

Jeremiah Johnson Ministries

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
'I have received a vision a terrifying vision of the perspective of a false teacher at the throne of Judgment I share this so you will not find yourself there be warned it is a hard word.

Ezekiel 33-6 But if the watchman see the sword come and blow not the trumpet and the people be not warned if the sword come and take any person from among them he is taken away in his iniquity but his blood will I require at the watchmans hand.'

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you want to glean from progressed Apostolic revelation, you may access it here - Victor Espinoza (my facebook timeline).

Everything is 'friends only' (for now) so you need to add me if you want to view it. Also, a lot of the content on this page is now 'hidden' due to the privacy change. I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
YESS!!! If you consider yourself a HARD WORD Prophetic or Apostolic voice, I encourage you to watch this entire video, in Jesus name.

Watch the shackles fall off.
1f525.png
1f985.png
1f64c.png
1f4aa.png

This will be edifying to anyone else who is led to watching this video (you might see things from someone else's perspective).
2764.png

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's the spirit of (Biblical) excellence. The difference between 'gifting' and Anointing. #Promotion & #Demotion
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png

This might not be for the Pastors and Theologians. The gifts and calling are without repentance but God CAN remove the vessel (person) away from the gifting (talents) and give their talents to another who has been faithful.

Certain things CAN only be done by CERTAIN people. This is Kingdom Theology.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
'11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.' 2 Corinthians 2:11 (KJV)
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png

'We are in a war - If you don’t know this you are going to lose. Just because the "weekend" is over don’t mean that the fight is over.

The spiritual war we are in is so real. Our enemy will attack you with fear, doubt, blasphemous thoughts etc.
You need to know this, and when he will attack. Just because a good time is over doesn’t mean that the fight is over.
See this video, fight the good fight, and overcome.'

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status