Teaching (no posting) Sharing relevant Teachings and Insights from various Spirit-filled believers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I really feel the Holy Spirit (The Fear of the Lord) gripping me with conviction to re-share this video as a serious warning that hell (The Lake of Fire) is still just as real as heaven...and hell is enlarging itself as more people are exchanging the Truth of God for a lie.

Saints, please do not be deceived by just any warm smile, gentle voice, or a kind looking face. Deceiving spirits masquerade as an angel of light. The thing about deception is that it is very deceiving...please be operating in your BIBLICAL discernment. Some of us have been lulled into a deep sleep and need to wake up!

I have encountered the holiness of the Lord and it is terrifyingly beautiful. God is so holy that you instantly feel completely unclean no matter how holy you have been living...it shakes you to the core and you are never the same again. Please saints, let's fully accept this Scripture. 'Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.' 2 Timothy 2:19 (KJV).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Great video. There is so much good stuff in here, it crushes the excuses given by the privileged.

Change your label...
1f525.png
. Great inspirational video, never fall into the victim mindset that society will even stroke your ego into identifying yourself with. The reality is this: people often tend to inadvertently project their own insecurities onto you and consider it 'pity' 'being sensitive' or 'compassion'...when really, it's just their own negative mindset (an epidemic these days).

Joy is earned, it is not a human right - Love it. Not just an opinion. Being a victor is much better than being a victim.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Amen. This is true!! All of it. I have witnessed this firsthand myself. It can be quite dangerous to attack people who have an extraordinary amount of favor on their life.
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png

#TheChurchneedsthefearoftheLord #Whatchwhatyousay

'Furthermore, in your bedchamber do not curse a king, and in your sleeping rooms do not curse a rich man, for a bird of the heavens will carry the sound and the winged creature will make the matter known' Ecclesiastes 10:20

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟94,492.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen. This is true!! All of it. I have witnessed this firsthand myself. It can be quite dangerous to attack people who have an extraordinary amount of favor on their life.
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png

#TheChurchneedsthefearoftheLord #Whatchwhatyousay

'Furthermore, in your bedchamber do not curse a king, and in your sleeping rooms do not curse a rich man, for a bird of the heavens will carry the sound and the winged creature will make the matter known' Ecclesiastes 10:20
a clever deceptive teaching to make people afraid to talk against him.manipulative words

• Informative
Reactions: Victor E.
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh my soul...you are not alone.
2764.png

'10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will vanish with a [mighty and thunderous] roar, and the [material] elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and the works that are on it will be burned up.

11 Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be [in the meantime] in holy behavior [that is, in a pattern of daily life that sets you apart as a believer] and in godliness [displaying profound reverence toward our awesome God],

12 [while you earnestly] look for and await the coming of the day of God. For on this day the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the [material] elements will melt with intense heat!

13 But in accordance with His promise we expectantly await new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

14 So, beloved, since you are looking forward to these things, be diligent and make every effort to be found by Him [at His return] spotless and blameless, in peace [that is, inwardly calm with a sense of spiritual well-being and confidence, having lived a life of obedience to Him].

15 And consider the patience of our Lord [His delay in judging and avenging wrongs] as salvation [that is, allowing time for more to be saved]; just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you according to the wisdom given to him [by God],

16 speaking about these things as he does in all of his letters. In which there are some things that are difficult to understand, which the untaught and unstable [who have fallen into error] twist and misinterpret, just as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.

17 Therefore, [let me warn you] beloved, knowing these things beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men [who distort doctrine] and fall from your own steadfastness [of mind, knowledge, truth, and faith],

18 but grow [spiritually mature] in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be glory (honor, majesty, splendor), both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.'

2 Peter 3:10-18 (AMP)

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
19 My brothers and sisters, if anyone among you strays from the truth and falls into error and [another] one turns him back [to God],

20 let the [latter] one know that the one who has turned a sinner from the error of his way will save that one’s soul from death and cover a multitude of sins [that is, obtain the pardon of the many sins committed by the one who has been restored].

James 5:19-20 (AMP)

'1 Brothers, if anyone is caught in any sin, you who are spiritual [that is, you who are responsive to the guidance of the Spirit] are to restore such a person in a spirit of gentleness [not with a sense of superiority or self-righteousness], keeping a watchful eye on yourself, so that you are not tempted as well.

2 Carry one another’s burdens and in this way you will fulfill the requirements of the law of Christ [that is, the law of Christian love].

3 For if anyone thinks he is something [special] when [in fact] he is nothing [special except in his own eyes], he deceives himself.

4 But each one must carefully scrutinize his own work [examining his actions, attitudes, and behavior], and then he can have the personal satisfaction and inner joy of doing something commendable without comparing himself to another.

5 For every person will have to bear [with patience] his own burden [of faults and shortcomings for which he alone is responsible].'

Galatians 6:1-5 (AMP)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

geetrue

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟51,276.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I really feel the Holy Spirit (The Fear of the Lord) gripping me with conviction to re-share this video as a serious warning that hell (The Lake of Fire) is still just as real as heaven...and hell is enlarging itself as more people are exchanging the Truth of God for a lie.

Please saints, let's fully accept this Scripture. 'Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.' 2 Timothy 2:19 (KJV).

Is it too hard to think of the entire earth as a burning lake of fire, as the Saints are saved by the New Jerusalem, that comes down from out of heaven at the end of the thousand years of peace. Remember it is prophesy that states "No more sea"

No scripture reference just a seed thought.

Reactions: Victor E.
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I shared this video some time ago and I am resharing it because I believe it addresses and explains several things you need to know about Prophets (real ones) and Prophetic people.

I hope this can edify the Body, I have a lot of respect for Jeremiah Johnson and the grace He has been given to do the work He has been appointed to do. If you are not following Him, I would encourage you to check His page out sometime.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
'Hardcore prophetic word 2018!'

I shared this at the beginning of the new year (Jan. 9th) but I will share it again. Things are heating up!
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png

Also, if you do not follow Pastor Daniel Richard Thorness, I encourage you to follow Him as He follows Christ. He's a real Pastor in Christ's Body.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I felt it necessary to share a Word about (real) Prophets. If you believe that Prophets are not for today and Jesus brought an end to all prophecy, that is ok, this post is not for you.

Several things you need to know about Prophets (I am NOT talking about 'prophesying' as a spiritual gift, rather the office).

1. People do not decide to become a Prophet. They are born with the spiritual DNA of a Prophet, before birth God appoints this.

'“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I set you apart and appointed you a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5

2. Prophets primarily flow in 1 of 2 prophetic streams. The goodness of God or the severity of God. There are different types of Prophets but these are the two streams.

3. Prophets are always prophetic people but prophetic people are not always prophets.

4. Prophets always try to run away and hide before fully accepting their calling, just like Jonah did when the Lord commanded Him to go to Ninevah to preach a message of repentance ('the sign of the prophet Jonah' - Matthew 12:38-42).

5. God takes prophets into a place called 'The Wilderness' where they feed on strange food (locusts and wild honey).

'The Wilderness' is a place where the Prophet's pride is crushed and they learn to die to themselves so their message remains unhindered by human inspiration (1 Corinthians 14:32).

It's also a place where the Prophet grows in spirit (strong Character). The life of a Prophet is often marked by tragedy so they learn to find their sufficiency in the grace of God alone (through prayer, fasting, and travail).

6. Prophets operate at a very high level of Truth and one of their primary jobs is to make sure that God is being honored in the Church as well as a fundamental mandate for preaching a message of repentance.

Due to the enormous download of revelation and sensitivity to the spiritual realm, they tend to be very forgetful, very absentminded, and somewhat isolated due to their 'strangeness'. It is not uncommon for them to be overly serious at times to compensate for this.

The last and most important thing you need to know about (real) Prophets is that they did not sign up to be Prophets. God signed them up.

Therefore, they do not glory in the title, even if it's authentic. You can also usually identify them by the amount of 'false Prophet' accusations they attract from those who have been deceived by jezebelic ministers (ministries) (1 Kings 18:4, Revelation 2:20, Luke 6:26).

God makes it a point to set the Prophet in a region where they are faced with an enormous amount of adversity and rejection so they learn not to make the praise of man their foundation.

'But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.' Mark 6:4

The primary reason the Church is raising and coddling a nursery rather than Christ's Ekklesia is because there is an agenda to silence the voice of the Prophet. The Prophetic is not just edification, exhortation, and comfort (1 Kings 22).

Again, if you don't believe in prophets for today, that is ok. It doesn't change the fact that they are for today and Christ has authorized it in Ephesians 4:11-15.

You should also be aware that there are a lot of very misled people who think they are Prophet's but do not really have God's stamp of approval for the title that they have appointed to themselves (Matthew 24:11, 2 Peter 2).

P.s Prophets are not confined to their office. They can still heal the sick, cast out demons, and raise the (spiritually) dead etc. as they follow Christ.

I hope this edified someone and cleared up a little confusion.

We are currently living in a very overly-Pastored generation. Young Prophets are at a much higher risk of succumbing to a spirit of bitterness and rejection as a result. Again, there is an agenda (Jezebelic Witchcraft) to silence real Prophets. I wrote this yesterday differently (accidentally erased it) but I hope this (very) brief explanation can satisfy someone's curiosity. There is a voice crying out in the wilderness and the Church has been very misinformed about the full nature of God. Doctrinal idolatry is when you call (what is really) the Holy Spirit 'the devil' (Isaiah 5:20-23) out of sheer ignorance.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey Church, with all of the paranoia and alarm from the 'presidential alert' and the 'end times' discussions...I felt the Holy Spirit ping me to share this.
1f642.png
:)

'FEMA camps, one world government, aliens!
The Truth about what’s to come!
Share!'

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have to speak this word because if I don't release it, it's disobedience.

I am required by God to speak the Truth about the Lake of Fire (more commonly known as 'hell').

There is this strange phrase I've seen circulating a lot lately and it really grieves the Holy Spirit because a lot of people will be deceived by this nice sounding lie.

'God is love, therefore hell does not exist'

Phrases like these come from wedge fox spirits (Luke 13:31-35) on an assignment from hell to divide and plunder as part of a demonic strategy.

Be wary of emotionally charged verbiage (Which Jezebel operates through) that doesn't line up with full Biblical counsel.

Jezebel (emotional manipulation and control) hides in the revelation of grace (dishonest legalities and an appeal to the emotions of the weakened conscience).

I want to share this Scripture passage from the Word of God and you can draw your own conclusion.

'16 But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.

17 And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort,

18 who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some.

19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity'

2 Timothy 2:16-19.

Please do not be deceived by a people who have fallen into grave error. We're talking about people's eternities here.

A lot of Christians will be deceived if we don't open our mouth and speak. Sometimes you just need to say it like it is..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.