Teaching (no posting) Sharing relevant Teachings and Insights from various Spirit-filled believers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Amen! #Truth
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png
Great confirmation on hobby and spouse too...
2764.png
1f923.png
1f602.png

'Why Are Prophets and Prophetic People So Strange: The Jeremiah 20 Complaint'
1f60d.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yess, it is true...judgement begins with the house of God. The winnowing fork is out.
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png

Where is the justice for Christ's sheep who truly just want the Word of God to be preached and demonstrated?

Been saying this for years...and I just quoted these exact Scriptures earlier today before I saw this. You Church leaders better listen and grasp the full weight of the mantle of Christ when you have access to the pulpit and microphone.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This video by Torben...it really convicted and resonated with me in a funny way...it may sting for the seeker sensitive Churches but it's true.
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f923.png
1f923.png

The safest way to grow a new convert is to keep them away from the Church buildings so they can have knowledge of the Truth. This includes personally discipling them.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I fully believe and am in agreement with the following title, 'The Wrath of God in the New Testament IS ACTIVE!'

A large part of the Church really needs to wake up to the true and full knowledge of Christ. I say this in love, and in Jesus name because I care about people's eternity.
2764.png
<3

I am also NOT 100% in agreement with the theology and belief systems of most of the Pastors or Pastorly parts of the Body. Hope it is clear.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Something I have found becoming increasingly more common as I grow in Christ is this...

When the devil is trying to distract me from what Christ is doing in order to waste time in the moment.

This often happens when I am evangelizing/ministering to people in a public setting, sometimes people really don't want the Gospel of Jesus Christ. You must confess it with your mouth AND believe in your heart.

You really cannot discount or underestimate the presence of unbelief. There is a reason both Christ (and Paul) would pray for some of the people in a much more private setting. Take in and reflect on what all happens in the following Scripture passage.

'35 While he was still speaking to her, messengers arrived from the home of Jairus, the leader of the synagogue. They told him, “Your daughter is dead. There’s no use troubling the Teacher now.”

36 But Jesus overheard them and said to Jairus, “Don’t be afraid. Just have faith.”

37 Then Jesus stopped the crowd and wouldn’t let anyone go with him except Peter, James, and John (the brother of James).

38 When they came to the home of the synagogue leader, Jesus saw much commotion and weeping and wailing.

39 He went inside and asked, “Why all this commotion and weeping? The child isn’t dead; she’s only asleep.”

40 The crowd laughed at him. But he made them all leave, and he took the girl’s father and mother and his three disciples into the room where the girl was lying.

41 Holding her hand, he said to her, “Talitha koum,” which means “Little girl, get up!”

42 And the girl, who was twelve years old, immediately stood up and walked around! They were overwhelmed and totally amazed.

43 Jesus gave them strict orders not to tell anyone what had happened, and then he told them to give her something to eat.'

Mark 5:35-43 (NLT)

I am often led to lead people away from the crowd because the unbelief is so strong. People's heart motives can be different than what their mouth professes because the heart is deceitful above all things (Jeremiah 17:9-11).

Sometimes I really feel strongly that I should pray for people alone, without anyone following me. Whether this is just the state of the atmosphere or I am still learning how to hear God's voice more clearly...

I fully believe unbelief is a major factor in why people are not seeing 100% healing.

'58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief' Matthew 13:58 (KJV)

'25 But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land;

26 But unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow.

27 And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.' Luke 4:25-27 (KJV)

The most common form of unbelief is the dishonor which is done out of ignorance. People who are oblivious to what is going on in the supernatural...sometimes it takes Kingdom teamwork out of the close relationship, being 100% of 1 mind and 1 accord. A house divided cannot stand. 'How can two walk together, except they be agreed?' Amos 3:3. Other times, people just don't want the Gospel...or their minds are somewhere else entirely. Dishonor is definitely one way to shut down the supernatural...because dishonor is a form of unbelief, whether done in ignorance or not. Love does not dishonor others (1 Corinthians 13:4-8) and faith worketh by love (Galatians 5:6).

'But he turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me. For you are not setting your mind on the things of God, but on the things of man.' Matthew 16:23 - Do you think this was 'unloving'? Sometimes you have to appear 'unloving' in order to be about the Father's business...this is where forgiveness and not being easily offended comes into play. Unfortunately, in North America we live in a very overly sensitive culture...love is also not easily angered/offended (1 Corinthians 13:4-8).

Here's something funny, 1 time I and a brother were praying for a man on the street in a downtown neighborhood and a man who (He said) normally never stops to check on people like that...interrupted us mid-prayer to 'see if he was ok'. See, the motive was good but it was still interrupting what God was trying to do. This is an example of how the devil can use people who are in bondage to be a hindrance to what God is doing. It's not the devils...it's men. If they are not a child of God, they are being fathered by darkness and can be used for that purpose in ignorance.

He literally parked His truck right in the middle of the street and wanted to have a full-blown conversation after we reassured Him that we were only praying for the other guy (that the other guy did not need help). If I had been by myself I probably would have cut Him off way sooner (it was very clearly just a distraction from the enemy in this case)...however our freedom is often limited by the consciences of other believers around us (or it should be if we walk in love - Romans 15:1-6).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Watch this video and read!
2764.png

My friends, please do not be silent when an opportunity presents itself to preach the True Gospel of Jesus Christ. People's eternity is at hand. If you are a Church leader, you are accountable for the people who you spiritually lead...the ones that follow you.

You never know when a sheep has wandered away from the Truth and stumbled into doctrines of devils. There is no other way to be saved but the name and way of Jesus Christ. This may bring persecution and suffering but that just means the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you (1 Peter 4:14).

'25 “And now, listen carefully: I know that none of you, among whom I went about preaching the kingdom, will see me again.

26 For that reason I testify to you on this [our parting] day that I am innocent of the blood of all people.

27 For I did not shrink from declaring to you the whole purpose and plan of God.

28 Take care and be on guard for yourselves and for the whole flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you as overseers, to shepherd (tend, feed, guide) the church of God which He bought with His own blood.

29 I know that after I am gone, [false teachers like] ferocious wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock;

30 even from among your own selves men will arise, speaking perverse and distorted things, to draw away the disciples after themselves [as their followers].

31 Therefore be continually alert, remembering that for three years, night or day, I did not stop admonishing and advising each one [of you] with tears.

32 And now I commend you to God [placing you in His protective, loving care] and [I commend you] to the word of His grace [the counsel and promises of His unmerited favor]. His grace is able to build you up and to give you the [rightful] inheritance among all those who are sanctified [that is, among those who are set apart for God’s purpose—all believers].

33 I had no desire for anyone’s silver or gold or [expensive] clothes.

34 You know personally that these hands ministered to my own needs [working in manual labor] and to [those of] the people who were with me.

35 In everything I showed you [by example] that by working hard in this way you must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He Himself said, ‘It is more blessed [and brings greater joy] to give than to receive.’”

36 When he had said these things, he knelt down and prayed with them all.

37 And they began to weep openly and threw their arms around Paul’s neck, and repeatedly kissed him,

38 grieving and distressed especially over the word which he had spoken, that they would not see him again. And they accompanied him to the ship.'

Acts 20:25-38 (AMP)

Listen, even the demons believe in 'a god' or '1 god' (James 2:14-26)...this goes for all kinds of religions. People may not like it (they may even covertly attack or ostracize you) but it's for their own good. You really can't know for sure if someone's saved unless you ask questions to see what's really in their heart. Do they know the 1 True living God displayed through Jesus Christ? A very important question. Why? Because devils like secrets and when people are silent. When people become withdrawn. Just remember, you have a voice too.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
'“11 Behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord God,
“When I will send hunger over the land,
Not hunger for bread or a thirst for water,
But rather [a hunger] for hearing the words of the Lord.

12 “People shall stagger from sea to sea [to the very ends of the earth] And from the north even to the east; They will roam here and there to seek the word of the Lord [longing for it as essential for life],
But they will not find it.

Amos 8:11-12 (AMP)

Something the Lord has been heavily impressing upon my heart is the fact that there are many prophesying in His name, casting out demons in His name and performing many miracles in His name...

However, I have 2 thoughts of concern about all of these new converts who are (hopefully) coming to know Christ.

1. They need real (relational) spiritual guidance and practical discipleship ('doing the Word') from someone other than their too-busy Pastor (or even their too-busy Church staff).

2. They need real Christo-centric community (without all of the cliques that come from a 'seeker-sensitive' Church culture).

I also have two thoughts as to a potential solution.

1. The Church is filled with an older generation who has a massive spiritual deposit to sow into these new converts. If new converts could honour relationships with those spiritual fathers and mothers (for lack of a better term), this would be the best solution. The main issue is that these seasoned believers are often overlooked due to the glitz and glamour of various reformative movements whose success is predicated upon the showiness of their gifting and the delusions of grandeur that often follow in their wake.

2. The much less likely solution is this. The APE's (Apostles, Prophets, and Evangelists) need to come back to the Church (buildings/institutions) and the Church (buildings/institutions) need to make room for them. This would require a lot of humbling on both sides, however, it would restore the five-fold ministry because Christ's Church was never designed to be built on the foundation of the Pastors (Ephesians 2:19-22).

I think by now most have caught on that something is amiss in the traditional Church system. Even those who are not so spiritually aware. Here it is in Black and White for anyone who has been seeking some visual perspective as to what's going on. Anyway...

Brethren, whether you are prophesying words of encouragement, speaking a message from the Word of God, or imparting some spiritual wisdom...please continue. We need it all. The Lord says not to be discouraged by the lack of attention or ungratefulness for all that you do, He says “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.” I call you blessed and highly favoured. Amen.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I know many people believe that the Church has made an idol out of the Bible and the Scriptures, but that is the spirit of error. You cannot make an 'idol' (in sincerity) out of what God has said...but you can make an idol and worship a set paradigm (a typical example or pattern of something; a model) of incomplete understanding.

You cannot accurately know and understand the Father's heart apart from His Word 'for it is out of the abundance of the heart that the mouth speaks' (Luke 6:45).

Even those who claim that you only need 'Holy Spirit' 'Personal Experience' and 'Relationship' are not speaking the full Truth. There is no other Gospel (Galatians 1:6-9, 2 Peter 1:20, Isaiah 8:20).

These beliefs came about as a result of the backlash from religious Churchianity and hypocritical paradigms of the Christian faith (which remain at large, just in different and not so easily recognizable forms)

There is only so much wiggle room when it comes to personal revelation and convictions. Sometimes the persecution that some believers think that they endure is not so much due to their faithfulness as it is to the disobedience toward God's divine order for His Church.

'19 For this finds favor, if a person endures the sorrow of suffering unjustly because of an awareness of [the will of] God.

20 After all, what kind of credit is there if, when you do wrong and are punished for it, you endure it patiently? But if when you do what is right and patiently bear [undeserved] suffering, this finds favor with God.'

1 Peter 2:19-20 (AMP)

This being said, I believe there is a great deal of arrogance when it comes to some paradigms of 'Identity' teachings. It is infecting the Body of Christ at an alarming rate (2 Timothy 2:16-19).

I understand that authentic spiritual truths can come across as spiritual braggadocio but often there is a little ego mixed in that really does a surprising amount of collateral damage. Saints, please be Biblically discerning with the ministries that you decide to partake in.

Not only is God (redemptively) judging His house right now but the (unsaved) world is going through the fire, primarily because the Church is very confused about who to follow and what to believe.

We need to go back to the foundation that the Bible has outlined. Please be careful of different gospels that are not founded on the Jesus that God has presented to the saints once for all time. The anti-Christ spirit is not anti-Jesus, it's anti-Anointing.

'17 For it is the time [destined] for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not respect or believe or obey the gospel of God?'

1 Peter 4:17 (AMP)

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sounds about right, I can't say he's wrong in this. Biblical illiteracy is at an all-time high. #WakeupChurch
2764.png

I have found that most new-age teachings and doctrines of devils have their origin in the book of Genesis....especially the doctrineS (plural) founded on 'the 2 trees in the garden'. There is nothing new under the sun. Be very careful who you believe and follow....sometimes we just need to realize some people are very (confidently) deceived.

'25 See to it that you do not refuse [to listen to] Him who is speaking [to you now]. For if those [sons of Israel] did not escape when they refused [to listen to] him who warned them on earth [revealing God’s will], how much less will we escape if we turn our backs on Him who warns from heaven? 26 His voice shook the earth [at Mount Sinai] then, but now He has given a promise, saying, “Yet once more I will shake not only the earth, but also the [starry] heaven.” 27 Now this [expression], “Yet once more,” indicates the removal and final transformation of all those things which can be shaken—that is, of that which has been created—so that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. 28 Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, and offer to God pleasing service and acceptable worship with reverence and awe; 29 for our God is [indeed] a consuming fire.' Hebrews 12:25-29 (AMP)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is powerful. For those of ya'll that think generational curses don't exist or aren't real...you can believe something that isn't true.
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png

The Church(es) are filled with people who have not begun to truly walk out a lifestyle of repentance and holiness. The TRUTH will set you free. Demons cannot read minds...you need to speak targeted prayers or they can remain hidden, but no one can be delivered from something they don't want to be delivered from.

'I take it personal when its demons of INCEST!!! unclean spirits of filth be gone!!!! #gobacktohellsatan'

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I know 'being approachable' is often viewed as an admirable trait in a Church leader but it doesn't take into account the authentic presence of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 5:13, John 7:13).

When you are truly filled with the Holy Spirit I have found that people living in willful sin addictions can feel uncomfortable around you. Maybe they even hate you...despite you being love Himself.

It's not that they hate you. They hate the Jesus in you. Listen, people who are running from God can feel the presence of God in your life if you are truly abiding in Christ.

I don't need to tell people they are living in sin when I evangelize or talk to them. Just by standing next to them, they can already feel convicted in their heart and take offense at me. It can be the same for anyone who believes.

My friends, if the world does not hate you in some capacity...it's very likely that you have become friends with the world, and this is enmity against God (James 4:1-6).

Real disciples face a lot of unjust persecution, and a lot of it comes from lukewarm Christianity. The kind that Jesus said He would spit out of His mouth (Revelations 3:14-22). Don't take it personally.

Disciples’ Relation to the World.

'18 “If the world hates you [and it does], know that it has hated Me before it hated you.

19 If you belonged to the world, the world would love [you as] its own and would treat you with affection. But you are not of the world [you no longer belong to it], but I have chosen you out of the world. And because of this the world hates you.

20 Remember [and continue to remember] that I told you, ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also.

21 But they will do all these [hurtful] things to you for My name’s sake [because you bear My name and are identified with Me], for they do not know the One who sent Me.

22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have [the guilt of their] sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin.

23 The one who hates Me also hates My Father.

24 If I had not done among them the works (attesting miracles) which no one else [ever] did, they would not have [the guilt of their] sin; but now [the fact is that] they have both seen [these works] and have hated Me [and continue to hate Me] and My Father as well.

25 But [this is so] that the word which has been written in their Law would be fulfilled, ‘They hated Me without a cause.’

26 “But when the Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor—Counselor, Strengthener, Standby) comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of Truth who comes from the Father, He will testify and bear witness about Me.

27 But you will testify also and be My witnesses, because you have been with Me from the beginning.'

John 15:18-27 (AMP)

This is both a Word of Warning and a Word of encouragement depending on where you are at.

Whose team are you fighting on? (Matthew 12:30)

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Powerful. Another demonstration of deliverance in a well-controlled setting (atmosphere of belief). The 'how' and 'why' don't matter as much as the 'done' in Jesus name. Power of the Holy Ghost.
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png

This might also explain why some Church-goers leave a powerful worship service early...for no reason whatsoever. Something about the presence of Jesus makes the devil flee.
1f609.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
On worship. This one's not going to be popular. I don't mind worship...however we need to worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness (Psalm 96:9).

I love worshipping the Lord in Spirit and Truth. There is a NT Scripture that says YHWH is well pleased with worship.

'15 Through Him, therefore, let us at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name.

16 Do not neglect to do good, to contribute [to the needy of the church as an expression of fellowship], for such sacrifices are always pleasing to God.'

Hebrews 13:15-16 (AMP)

So I don't believe that anyone who professes to love Jesus Christ should discount the value of worshipping the Lord in Spirit and Truth. (John 4:23)

I suppose to get to my point, I have an issue with some of the idolatrous worship cultures that tend to skew toward one of two extremes.

1. The quality of the musical structure and technicals more than Jesus Christ. This or the frequencies of the music notes/tones that are actually feeding a demonic agenda/atmosphere. It may sound beautiful, melodic, or touching...but the Lord isn't impressed by it.

2. Excessive focus on the performer's physical appearance or excessive attention on the people leading worship. Yes, they can be amazing but it's idolatry when Christ is not the focus. It needs to come from the heart and the inner-self. How passionate would it be if you took away the flashy lights and fog machines?

I also think some Churches can be so caught up in self-centred hyper-emotionalism and self-gratification that some don't realize there is an unawareness about the words that are being said/sung. Are they true and sincere? Do they really surrender all? Do they really think Jesus is beautiful? etc.

Something I really appreciate about a worship atmosphere is the priority of procuring an atmosphere of cleanliness and holiness. Not just in a physical sense but also in a spiritual sense. There are many who should not come to worship God while they hold unconfessed things in their heart.

If you are strong in the Holy Ghost, you can tell when someone has a consistent prayer life. You can feel the fruits of the Holy Ghost gushing out of them. There is a tangible profitable aura even to someone with no discernment at all.

You can also feel (Hebrews 5:14) the demonic energy around someone who has no prayer life. The Word says that only the wicked have no prayer life (Job 21:14-17). This can basically poison the atmosphere spiritually...making it unholy to a degree.

So basically this is what's been burdening my heart to share for a while. The Church really needs to consider how Jesus feels about honoring His Holy Spirit since the Father seeks worshippers who worship in Spirit and Truth. This includes an atmosphere that is spiritually Holy...because Holy is half of the Holy Spirit's name.

Think about how God feels about His house that should be a house of prayer (Matthew 21:13).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.