✟4,431.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone,

I hope you have a great day. In this thread, I would like to share a verse and I hope it can strengthen your faith at this difficult time.

Attachments

• Bible Verse English.png
    Bible Verse English.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 8

Holly Sit

Jan 29, 2022
Jakarta
✟4,431.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Looking forward to hearing from you. Welcome to the forum, a daily verse is a great thread topic.
Thank you! I do really hope that more people start to strengthen their faith in this difficult time while they start to looking their way how to carry their life of faith.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved ones, we heard:

“Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.”
‭‭James‬ ‭3:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus our Savior is a wise man and endued with knowledge among us, that He has shown out of a good conversation His works with meekness of wisdom.

Meekness of wisdom, we heard; so meek is of wisdom. And we perceive and understand a person who has works with meekness of wisdom, that he has shown out of a good conversation.

Beloved ones, let us perceive and understand Jesus’s works, that He has shown out of a good conversation,that our works may be with meekness of wisdom, too.

To God the Father be all glory and thanksgiving through Christ. Amen

Upvote 0

Holly Sit

Jan 29, 2022
Jakarta
✟4,431.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Beloved ones, we heard:

“Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.”
‭‭James‬ ‭3:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus our Savior is a wise man and endued with knowledge among us, that He has shown out of a good conversation His works with meekness of wisdom.

Meekness of wisdom, we heard; so meek is of wisdom. And we perceive and understand a person who has works with meekness of wisdom, that he has shown out of a good conversation.

Beloved ones, let us perceive and understand Jesus’s works, that He has shown out of a good conversation,that our works may be with meekness of wisdom, too.

To God the Father be all glory and thanksgiving through Christ. Amen
Amen

• Friendly
Reactions: SANTOSO
Upvote 0