Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am sorry, I will miss your fixins and I was hoping you would get a minutes rest in your day somewhere:(
Oh that’s okay. It’s worth it. Nothing has been tasting good to me lately anyway. Thanks for your kind thoughts. :)

Upvote 0

mina

Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are doing a corned beef brisket in the crockpot. I ususally season with a little beer, but we didn't plan ahead for that so I used some rum we already had. I found a rum and coffee brisket recipe, but I'm not going that wild. We are having soda bread and lucky charms treats.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,405.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well this is ridiculous I started this thread and I missed the whole day. I thought it was on the 18th.
SHEESH!
So last night I put on a crock pot of beans with ham hocks and am having some right now, its delicious. I have been going to a different franchise of the frys store and didn't notice all these years that the old store never carried ham hocks. I am sure glad I changed stores.:) Now if I could just figure out their messy delivery order so I don't have to go to the store anymore. This delivery situation is great!!

• Haha
Reactions: Shane R
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,405.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I do!
Every year!

I call it Saint Patrick's Day.
Do you also call it Shamrock's Day?
I don't really celebrate it but I do cook an Irish meal because that is the only time the fixens are on sale:)
I call it what you call it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums