Daron

Nov 13, 2003
Missouri
Visit site
✟308.00
Faith
Messianic
Shalom All

Just wanted to say Hello and thank you for this forum. I have been in the faith for about 4 1/2 years. I believe in Torah with the faith of Yahshuah. The first covenant has not yet vanished away, and I thank Yahshuah for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant.

Heb 9:15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

His Blood also covers and seals the New Covenant, a day yet to come.

Matt 26:27-29 Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom."

I believe in the true Name of the Father Yahuah (YHWH) in HaMashiach Yahshuah. (YHSWH). I have a ministry that has a very strong voice for truth, but I will tone it down a bit here.

YAH bless

Daron