Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'd like to request prayer please. The pain is horrible, and unless I can call around and get surgery at a different location, the soonest I can get in for a consultation is three weeks from now. My husband (I love him, thank God for him) is willing to drive me anywhere so I won't have to wait so long.

Also please pray for my husband, who is doing his best to take care of my needs. May God shower him with blessings.

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, I lift up our sister, give your Angels charge over her and relieve this pain, Guide her footsteps and open doors for her to get this resolved quickly, in Jesus name I pray, Amen

• Prayers
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear Heavenly Father

Please give our sister and her husband your holy spirit to guide and direct them on where to go and how to proceed to take care of this issue with gallstones.

Bring our loved sister in Christ Jesus your peace tonight and help her to sleep.

In Jesus Name we pray

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I'd like to request prayer please. The pain is horrible, and unless I can call around and get surgery at a different location, the soonest I can get in for a consultation is three weeks from now. My husband (I love him, thank God for him) is willing to drive me anywhere so I won't have to wait so long.

Also please pray for my husband, who is doing his best to take care of my needs. May God shower him with blessings.
Heavenly Father, I pray for your healing and restoration of our sister and blessings on her husband. In Jesus blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Our father who art in heaven hallowed be tby name thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

.. Lord, please help lovebirdsflying to feel peace and comfort from her pains.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes to apple cider vinegar. I take a tablespoon, with an ounce or two of juice or water, before each meal. The bile will be more acidic and dissolve the cholesterol stones. Also, herbal products such as Stone Free really help.

• Informative
Reactions: Lotuspetal_uk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SaNcTaMaRiA

I am a man...who loves our Lady!
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Iowa
✟169,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lord, we ask for your healing touch. Please hear our prayer Father.

I will be praying for you. As you carry your cross remember the victory is already won. Amen.

Lord have mercy,
Christ have mercy,
Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ouch! Father, may You guide and provide for this couple. May she get this problem solved quickly to remove the pain. May You even work that the pain
may at least be reduced until the surgeon and take care of it. Be with these two
physically, mentally, and spiritual. Thank You, Lord for what You so graciously
do for us. Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Glass of apple juice (room temp) with a tablespoon of natural, unfiltered apple cider vinegar or 1/2 tsp of epsom salts dissolved in 6 oz glass of warm water Praying for you.
I've heard too that this certainly works! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟841,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Surgery went smoothly. I thought for a while I was going to have problems, when my temperature spiked afterward, but it's OK now.

• Optimistic
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0