I Have Been Complexified!
Mar 16, 2004
Visit site
✟1,360.00
Faith
Taoist
Marital Status
Single
It amazes me how Darwinian Evolution continues to ignore the many irreducibly complex systems found in nature. All you have to do is look no further than the sense of humor found in Homo Sapiens to find complex design. Nowhere else in the animal kingdom can you find this. Hyena's do indeed "laugh" but when is the last time you saw one at a George Carlin concert? It's an interesting subject but is well covered in my Thesis - "The Hyenas Laugh - Mysteries That Darwin Could Never Explain".

If you began to breakdown the human sense of humor into its component pieces then you will find that the lack of even one will leave Homo Sapiens humorless.

First you must have the brain, specifically the portions that rely on logic and reason. As humor is primarily a reaction to the illogical or unreasonable, lacking the cognitive sections of the brain will cause Homo Sapiens to wander around surfing the web, formulate conspiracies and generally get up to no good.

Secondly, you must have the funny bone, scientifically known as jointus humourus. Without this critical piece, the entire structure unhinges and Homo Sapiens are unable to perform such critical functions as turning up comedy cds, reading the funny papers or tickling themselves.

Finally, the most crucial part of this irreducibly complex system is the also irreducibly complex mouth. Although evolutionists will claim that there are transitional forms taking the mouth from a frown to a smile, the fact remains without the independent smile all humor will simply fall flat.

Sense of Humor. Irreducibly Complex. Intelligently Designed.

Evolution continues to stab in the dark attempting to explain the sense of humor, but frankly the time has long passed when it stopped being funny.

:bow:

Aduro Amnis

Self-proclaimed reincarnation of Eugene V. Debs
Dec 21, 2003
Arkansas
Visit site
✟17,220.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
If you have changed your profile to say Pentecostal from your previous religion, you have crossed the line by offendin my religion, and this is very upsetting.

Apparently you seem unaware that most Pentecostal's are Theistic Evolutionist.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums