Overland Park, Kansas
✟7,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello friends if someone here is interested in some websites or anything then let me know I am a computer guy also.

I would happily help you. This is not for money. But just to show some good faith. :)

Thanks.
I was just saying earlier tonight that I need to meet a computer person who can help me design some computer software, websites, or something to help with this idea I have been blessed with for creating materials to help teach the word of God to children with Autism. I am a special education teacher and I want to reach my students with the most important message that was ever written, but they are non-verbal and have trouble with written and spoken language. Many of my students respond well to computers and learn very quickly when things are presented on the computer in a simple and visual way.

Interested?

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My 16 yr old daughter is interested in computer animation. She loves Japanese animation, manga. She is artistic and draws well. She will go to a state college. I need to know how to help her buy/find resources for her to succeed in this field. Can you give me info. Please PM me. Also, I would like to have an estore. I need a product and website. Im not great on computer, but I pray online many hours since Oct 2006. Thanks, Julie

Upvote 0

jynx

Look a little closer...you'll find the real me
Mar 12, 2008
Ohio
✟7,774.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Buuuttt... I have a computer that was reformatted by a friend that didn't get the sound driver reloaded onto it... and we use it to homeschool on... it is missing the entire SoundMax file that would allow me to upload the drivers from the gateway site.... if you get the chance.... and you know anything about it... could you PM me?

Thanks.

Jamie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.