Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Please let us pray for my mother. She has been diagnosed with cancer of the uterus. Prayers of thanksgiving that her scans show it has not spread so "they" say it is 95% recovery rate for the specific type of cancer she has. Also prayers for her speedy recovery and safe surgery with no return of the illness.

She feels good right now. They seem to have caught it early so I pray thanksgiving for all of that.

I have been blessed to have the time and means to care for her now that she is advancing in years and can't do as much as she used to. She is still razor-sharp with good memory and walks every day. Prayers of thanksgiving and prayers asking that she remain that way for at least 20 more years (she's 80 and told me she'd rather not go into the 100's)

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Saint Panteleimon please pray for his mother's healing Amen.

Greatmartyr and Healer Panteleimon

0727panteleimon05.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please let us pray for my mother. She has been diagnosed with cancer of the uterus. Prayers of thanksgiving that her scans show it has not spread so "they" say it is 95% recovery rate for the specific type of cancer she has. Also prayers for her speedy recovery and safe surgery with no return of the illness.

She feels good right now. They seem to have caught it early so I pray thanksgiving for all of that.

I have been blessed to have the time and means to care for her now that she is advancing in years and can't do as much as she used to. She is still razor-sharp with good memory and walks every day. Prayers of thanksgiving and prayers asking that she remain that way for at least 20 more years (she's 80 and told me she'd rather not go into the 100's)
Prayers offered for your mother.

How fortunate that they found it so early ... and that her prognosis is so good ...

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Ann Provence

Jun 27, 2019
Tacoma
✟8,781.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're such a caring son/daughter! (not sure which one you are) How blessed is your mom to have you.
Praying that the Lord would heal her and restore her health. What a blessing that she is sharp and that she walks daily.
Speaking as a nurse, she may be weak after the surgery, so just encourage her to ease slowly back into her walking program as she is able, and not push too hard. Also, in case you don't know this, cancer cells can't survive without sugar, so she should eliminate that from her diet as part of the healing process. Starve those cells!
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
You're such a caring son/daughter! (not sure which one you are) How blessed is your mom to have you.
Praying that the Lord would heal her and restore her health. What a blessing that she is sharp and that she walks daily.
Speaking as a nurse, she may be weak after the surgery, so just encourage her to ease slowly back into her walking program as she is able, and not push too hard. Also, in case you don't know this, cancer cells can't survive without sugar, so she should eliminate that from her diet as part of the healing process. Starve those cells!
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6
Thank you for your prayers and information. I had to go 0 fat once, I know I can do sugar. It would be great for both of us.

I read somewhere that people who are prayed for have a higher rate of recovery. Not a large difference but it seems to at least be measurable. Some people don't even believe in medicine because of Go's sovereign will dictates who is healed. I wouldn;t go that far but I believe it helps and I thank you. I need her every minute I can keep her.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Also thank you, everyone, for your prayers. I know they are heard. It is a righteous thing to pray for another I believe. Especially praying for a stranger. That is the heart of Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, thank You for blessing this one with a mother that is still near to them and relatively healthy. In health bless her with a long life. I pray asking that she will be strengthened and protected before, during and after surgery, without complications and a speedy recovery with no recurrence of the cancer, thank You Father God, we ask this in the Name of Your Son Jesus, Amen

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Heavenly Father, thank You for blessing this one with a mother that is still near to them and relatively healthy. In health bless her with a long life. I pray asking that she will be strengthened and protected before, during and after surgery, without complications and a speedy recovery with no recurrence of the cancer, thank You Father God, we ask this in the Name of Your Son Jesus, Amen
Wow, now you know how to pray! Thank you! Thanks to everyone for your kind words and heartfelt prayers

Upvote 0