Houston
✟10,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello fellow believers. Thank you for being here. I've joined tonight because I am enduring a very difficult trial, and if I'm being completely honest, sometimes simply praying is just not keeping me at peace. I came here to seek prayers from fellow believers. Please, if you will, pray for my wife, that she will open up her heart to the truth, and the love of God. Thank you for your time, and God bless you all.

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟725,341.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello fellow believers. Thank you for being here. I've joined tonight because I am enduring a very difficult trial, and if I'm being completely honest, sometimes simply praying is just not keeping me at peace. I came here to seek prayers from fellow believers. Please, if you will, pray for my wife, that she will open up her heart to the truth, and the love of God. Thank you for your time, and God bless you all.
Hello Jon, we will pray for you and your wife. When two or three pray in agreement, there is great power in the prayer.

Upvote 0

RIAlred

Aug 23, 2019
Yakima
✟8,341.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Prayers for you and for your wife. And welcome to CF.

If you like, you can also post a prayer request on the prayer wall, where more members who like to pray for others will see it.

Prayer Wall

God be with you.

Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Jon Hughes

Aug 25, 2019
Houston
✟10,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prayers for you and for your wife. And welcome to CF.

If you like, you can also post a prayer request on the prayer wall, where more members who like to pray for others will see it.

Prayer Wall

God be with you.
Thank you for your prayers. I also posted on the prayer wall, I just wanted to post an introduction that was true to my purpose for being here. I'm having a hard time with all of this, and I want to reach as many people as I can. Thank you again for taking the time to pray for us.

• Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Lord I know you can open anything that is closed and we turn to you to intercede. There is no one to turn to but you Lord. You are faithful and merciful and I ask you that pour out your love Lord, May your Grace flood her in and out. Lord I ask your Holy Spirit in His role as our Comforter to give the husband the wisdom he needs and the strength to not weary in doing good Lord please keep you Spirit at work that we all lift those in need every day. You are the God who hears and acts we are so thankful that you are our God. In your Holy Sons name I ask these things . Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tturt

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟785,998.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF

Asking Yahweh to remove the blinders from her mind and let the wonderful gospel of Christ flow her

. "...for their minds have been blinded by the god of this age, leaving them in unbelief. Their blindness keeps them from seeing the dayspring light of the wonderful news of the glory of Jesus Christ, who is the divine image of God."
II Cor 4:4

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Mathetes66
Upvote 0