• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Seeking A Psychologist

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How about getting with a pastor who knows who has helped people? And this pastor can get you connected with the right psychologist. And then this person might keep track of you and the psychologist to make sure how well it is going.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How about getting with a pastor who knows who has helped people? And this pastor can get you connected with the right psychologist. And then this person might keep track of you and the psychologist to make sure how well it is going.

There are three components to my problem

1. I was Satanically Ritually Abused. My biological mother is a Satanist
2. I have been used in mind control programming
3. I have Dissociative Identity Disorder

I don't personally know a lot of pastors. I only knew one because I began attending that church on the recommendation of a family member. Over 7 years ago I tried to get help. I didn't know any of the above at the time about my life but I knew something was wrong. I told a female elder in the church a little bit of what was going on in my life at the time, she offered to get in touch with the pastor which she did.

I talked to the pastor and he prayed with me helping me to renounce anything that I had done which may have affected me spiritually.

I asked the pastor if he could get in touch with another pastor who is familiar with the demonic, his ministry seems to be primarily in this area. The pastor said that this particular pastor did not and would not just help anybody, this is to protect himself from Satanists etc I guess, so that door was closed.

Afterwards the pastor and the female church elder I spoke to got cancer within about 3 years after and they died. This is when I realized that something far worst was going on in my life. Subsequently I would see people in my family getting cancer one after the other.

After Jesus Christ began to reveal what had taken place I realized the complexity of my problem. So I found a comprehensive organisation online naming psychologists who dealt specifically with Dissociative Identity Disorder worldwide. Unfortunately, no Jamaican psychologist was or is not on that list at all. I then contacted non Jamaican psychologists online, and explained briefly about my situation, but they could not counsel me. Their schedule was full etc.

Eventually I contacted overseas pastors whose work I was familiar with. One of them is quite familiar with pastors in Jamaica, I asked for help explaining my situation but he did not know any pastor in Jamaica who could help me with my situation at all. I contacted another pastor familiar with programming but he too could not help and could not recommend anybody who could help.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0