Seeing 11:11 for years! every morning I wake to 7:40, 8:30, or 6:50 every morning.

Brando Marlin

Dec 19, 2020
cali
✟9,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
There are some strange things happening to me. I'm seeing 11:11 all the time and every morning I wake its 7:40,6:50, or 8:30 its always numbers that equal 11. I have had a pretty ruff life to most peoples standards but have also been blessed to have a family that loves me a cares about me or at least I think they do. Ever sense I was little I can remember always being afraid of places and things. I was treated very bad as a child and was brought up in the church. most of the people that hurt me as a child were from the church and called them self's people of GOD. and that has effected me greatly to the point that I have no friends and trust almost nobody. at the age of 17 I fell 50+ ft off a cliff while I was hiking, right before I flew off the edge I thanked GOD for the family and friends he provided to me and was going to die in peace, well I didn't die. I believe he saved me only because I was thank full for all the good he did for me. I don't know where i'm trying to go with this so please forgive me. I think I might be trying to find out why? Why does GOD let these things happen? What does he want from me? Why me? I'm a horrible person or have been told that my whole life. I'm strange, afraid, lonely, tired, and am looking for answers. I'm having a hard time trying to explain this...

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are some strange things happening to me. I'm seeing 11:11 all the time and every morning I wake its 7:40,6:50, or 8:30 its always numbers that equal 11. I have had a pretty ruff life to most peoples standards but have also been blessed to have a family that loves me a cares about me or at least I think they do. Ever sense I was little I can remember always being afraid of places and things. I was treated very bad as a child and was brought up in the church. most of the people that hurt me as a child were from the church and called them self's people of GOD. and that has effected me greatly to the point that I have no friends and trust almost nobody. at the age of 17 I fell 50+ ft off a cliff while I was hiking, right before I flew off the edge I thanked GOD for the family and friends he provided to me and was going to die in peace, well I didn't die. I believe he saved me only because I was thank full for all the good he did for me. I don't know where i'm trying to go with this so please forgive me. I think I might be trying to find out why? Why does GOD let these things happen? What does he want from me? Why me? I'm a horrible person or have been told that my whole life. I'm strange, afraid, lonely, tired, and am looking for answers. I'm having a hard time trying to explain this...
It's something normal that the children of God see. In my case, when I see 11:11 it usually means Deuteronomy 11:11 in which it talks about entering the promised land. In my case, the Lord is announcing a new season. Just be like Samuel and tell the Lord, "Here I am, Your servant is listening" and wait for Him to reveal your new season. It might come right away or throughout the next few days. I usually get a dream about it or start seeing a certain word everywhere and then I catch what He is saying.

“For the land you are about to enter and take over is not like the land of Egypt from which you came, where you planted your seed and made irrigation ditches with your foot as in a vegetable garden. Rather, the land you will soon take over is a land of hills and valleys with plenty of rain— a land that the Lord your God cares for. He watches over it through each season of the year!”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭11:10-12‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Brando Marlin

Dec 19, 2020
cali
✟9,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I've been drunk for the last 15 years every day drunk! Its been just over a year now that I was able to stop, only by the grace of GOD. But there is so much more going on that I only peeled the first layer of the onion. now I'm not to sure what it is i'm trying to figure out, maybe I want to know is can GOD still have some purpose for me? Is it to late for me? Have I missed something?

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
It's so much more than could He have a purpose for you. But rather He does and want's you to walk in it. That's perfectly evident from two portions of your story: that you fell off a cliff and lived ( He saved you, your expiration date was not up !). And that He took alcohol away. That second one to me is a real sign He has a use for you. In my case ( I can only speak of my own case) I got two cracks at the alcohol thing and I didn't even drink all that much, the second time He didn't just take it away but He took away my taste for it, my tolerance for it, my desire for it. Why would He do that for me ? He didn't, He did it for Him and for me. He wants me to preach His gospel and beyond that I really don't get along well with alcohol. He wants me to be a living testimony to His strength and Glory, He wants me to love Him and to obey Him. He has no desire for anyone drinking strong drink to speak on His behalf much less anyone who can't handle the stuff well, it's clearly written in scripture.

By the way we are all called to speak out loud the wonders of Jesus Christ. Make no mistake about it. God loves you, Brando ! And He has a use for you. And you have a good heart, I can tell by your posts.

Upvote 0

Brando Marlin

Dec 19, 2020
cali
✟9,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Could he be warning me about something? seeing the 11 all the time? I do have ocd so my brain sometimes says things to myself that I don't agree with will GOD hold these things against me? I try my best to keep a clean mind but get attacked by evil thoughts. I love the lord with all that I am and I dont want to be that guy that denied Christ three times on his way to the cross. Ah I feel better now that I have people to talk to. Thank you Dave. Thank you GOD for sending Dave to help figure your will out.

• Prayers
Reactions: justtrance
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Could he be warning me about something? seeing the 11 all the time? I do have ocd so my brain sometimes says things to myself that I don't agree with will GOD hold these things against me? I try my best to keep a clean mind but get attacked by evil thoughts. I love the lord with all that I am and I dont want to be that guy that denied Christ three times on his way to the cross. Ah I feel better now that I have people to talk to. Thank you Dave. Thank you GOD for sending Dave to help figure your will out.
Of course you have OCD. Is it clinically diagnosed ? How old are you Brandon ?

Upvote 0

Brando Marlin

Dec 19, 2020
cali
✟9,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
its not clinically diagnosed but its the only thing that explains the mental attacks. I have been diagnosed with PTSD and GAD generalized anxity disorder. I just turned 34 years old in sept. I always knew i was going to die at 33 but I didnt. What did happen is I got baptised and quit alcohol so in a way I did die. The old me died and I was reborn the the blood of christ. very strange things are going on.

Reactions: justtrance
Upvote 0

Brando Marlin

Dec 19, 2020
cali
✟9,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Also my girlfriend/wife, I'm in the middle of asking her hand in marriage, is having my child and I need to be right with GOD for all this to work and I promised GOD ill do all I can to bring the child up in the name of the Lord. Could this be my chance to make things right? I am the only one in my family that has anything like this going on. could this be my chance to make things right with GOD?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
very strange things are going on.
I believe that. They may well not all be of God. It may be stress/anxiety etc and there could be demonic activity too. Are you medicated at all ?

Reactions: Brando Marlin
Upvote 0

Brando Marlin

Dec 19, 2020
cali
✟9,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I believe that. They may well not all be of God. It may be stress/anxiety etc and there could be demonic activity too. Are you medicated at all ?
I refuse to take the meds i feel nothing on them. No connection with GOD or anything just numbness.

Upvote 0

Brando Marlin

Dec 19, 2020
cali
✟9,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
my dreams are all bad all the time and its something i'm used to now. The dreams are always about the end of life as we know it. Kinda like the movie war of the worlds. I'm not a big movie guy and don't watch many because of all the bad they talk about GOD. Okay let me try to explain my life. If you seen the movie the matrix when they take the ship up and over the clouds to see the light for a few seconds only to plunge back into the darkness. Its like that but you know its all worth it. I will live in this darkness always looking forward to that moment in the light with the LORD.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You"ve gotten some good responses.

Yahweh determines the time and place of our births:
-“And he made from one man every race of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted epochs and the fixed boundaries of the places where they would live;” (Acts 17:26)
He formed us:
-“For You formed my innermost parts; You knit me [together] in my mother’s womb” Psa 139:13
-“Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?” Mal 2;10
-“The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.” Job 33:4
"I will put ligaments on you, place muscles on you, and cover you with skin. I will put breath in you, and you will live. Then you will know that I am Yahweh." Eze 37:6

You posted "...a horrible person or have been told that my whole life." Just because that's been said, doesn't make it so. (You know you've got to forgive them). Plus if it's true, repent. After we have confessed and repented, we accept God's forgiveness. Our sins and shortcomings aren't greater than Jesus' sacrifice and resurrection. Instead of our sins describing us or someone else, let's go with what God says. He defines our Christian identity as righteous - not ashamed (Psa 34:5), not disgraced (Isa 50:7), nor shameful (Isa 50:7, Eph 4:15, I Joh 1:9).

Then - we proceed, we believe Scripture that says we are forgiven such as "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (I John 1:9). "As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us." (Psa 103:12) God's Word is His truth. (II TIM 3:14-16). We have to renew our minds with His Word. (II Cor 10:5). When those thoughts come back about what was said earlier or even your defeating thoughts, immediately switch to Scriptures that says who you are - such as those at the top of this post. When we rely on Him and His Word, we come closer to understanding who He is and who we are because of Him.

Dreams- pray and asks the Lord to protect you. Play worship music.

You're right. God has a purpose for you. What area do you like to serve the Lord?

(Armor up Eph 6:10-18).

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Brando Marlin
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brando Marlin

Dec 19, 2020
cali
✟9,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Not sure how a can serve. I am having a child in a few months and to be honest even with all the bad things that have gone down in my life this has to be the scariest thing yet. I will do everything in my power to teach the child about the LORD. I just hope I can protect the child from the kind of things that have been done to me.

Upvote 0

Brando Marlin

Dec 19, 2020
cali
✟9,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You"ve gotten some good responses.

Yahweh determines the time and place of our births:
-“And he made from one man every race of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted epochs and the fixed boundaries of the places where they would live;” (Acts 17:26)
He formed us:
-“For You formed my innermost parts; You knit me [together] in my mother’s womb” Psa 139:13
-“Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?” Mal 2;10
-“The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.” Job 33:4
"I will put ligaments on you, place muscles on you, and cover you with skin. I will put breath in you, and you will live. Then you will know that I am Yahweh." Eze 37:6

You posted "...a horrible person or have been told that my whole life." Just because that's been said, doesn't make it so. (You know you've got to forgive them). Plus if it's true, repent. After we have confessed and repented, we accept God's forgiveness. Our sins and shortcomings aren't greater than Jesus' sacrifice and resurrection. Instead of our sins describing us or someone else, let's go with what God says. He defines our Christian identity as righteous - not ashamed (Psa 34:5), not disgraced (Isa 50:7), nor shameful (Isa 50:7, Eph 4:15, I Joh 1:9).

Then - we proceed, we believe Scripture that says we are forgiven such as "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (I John 1:9). "As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us." (Psa 103:12) God's Word is His truth. (II TIM 3:14-16). We have to renew our minds with His Word. (II Cor 10:5). When those thoughts come back about what was said earlier or even your defeating thoughts, immediately switch to Scriptures that says who you are - such as those at the top of this post. When we rely on Him and His Word, we come closer to understanding who He is and who we are because of Him.

Dreams- pray and asks the Lord to protect you. Play worship music.

You're right. God has a purpose for you. What area do you like to serve the Lord?

(Armor up Eph 6:10-18).
Thank you tturt!

Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been drunk for the last 15 years every day drunk! Its been just over a year now that I was able to stop, only by the grace of GOD. But there is so much more going on that I only peeled the first layer of the onion. now I'm not to sure what it is i'm trying to figure out, maybe I want to know is can GOD still have some purpose for me? Is it to late for me? Have I missed something?
I don't think it's too late for anyone. Abraham was 100 years old when he had Issac. The thief at the Cross got saved at the last minute, right before dying.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
This could be my chance to make things right!
You make things right by agreeing and walking with God. That takes a turn from your recognized sins to walk a path in alignment with God away from those sins. You've escalated your problems exponentially by having sex out of wedlock and getting the girl pregnant. But God's mercy is new every day, this is not an impossible problem but it certainly complicates matters. Ya know we all have this nature in us, it's a sin nature and from that comes the desire to do things our own way, when we dive in head first without Gods counsel we run into strange things. Satan's minions have a field day with this kind of stuff. We have to be determined that in Christ, living in His promises, that we will overcome evils call on us.

Is the girl a Christian, a practicing believer ?

The doctors ( moving on here) are trying to help you. If your meds don't agree with your system ask for a conference with your doctor. Maybe they can adjust something.

You have a heart for God in one way but doesn't seem you live it in another way. Scripture warns us about this ( there is nothing new under the sun, thus you are by far not alone !), we need to be wise. Um, can you say you have been wise thus far ? If you have to answer no to that, then it's time to seek Christian counsel. One thing scripture warns is not to be wise in our own eyes. This means we do need help, we need wisdom from above, Godly wisdom from scripture and from His people who are trained up in this stuff, not wisdom of the world whose ruler is the prince of this worlds system. Dark things can happen to Gods people when we don't walk in agreement with Him, as time moves on in our walk we gain discernment in His ways and what He expects of us.

Upvote 0