Seeing 11:11 for years! every morning I wake to 7:40, 8:30, or 6:50 every morning.

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Could he be warning me about something? seeing the 11 all the time? I do have ocd so my brain sometimes says things to myself that I don't agree with will GOD hold these things against me? I try my best to keep a clean mind but get attacked by evil thoughts. I love the lord with all that I am and I dont want to be that guy that denied Christ three times on his way to the cross. Ah I feel better now that I have people to talk to. Thank you Dave. Thank you GOD for sending Dave to help figure your will out.
Also, temptation is not a sin, agreeing with the temptation is when you start sinning. Evil thoughts are to be rebuked. James says to resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Upvote 0

Brando Marlin

Dec 19, 2020
cali
✟9,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
she is a practicing believer and a christian. Even with my crazy life I was able to bring her to the Lord, all the glory goes the GOD for bringing her home. We have been wanting to get married for some time now but with the virus has made it hard. I know I put the cart before the ox and we are going to be married before the baby arrives. I know GOD love the child and already knows him/her. Thank you for talking with me.

Upvote 0

Brando Marlin

Dec 19, 2020
cali
✟9,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Also, temptation is not a sin, agreeing with the temptation is when you start sinning. Evil thoughts are to be rebuked. James says to resist the devil and he will flee from you.
why has it got so much worse after being baptized? Is it that the closer you get to GOD the more the evil one attacks you? The attacks on my mind are relentless. The dreams oh the dreams.

Upvote 0

Brando Marlin

Dec 19, 2020
cali
✟9,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thanks GOD for all of you helping me. I'm a weak man when it comes to the way he wants us to live but the pulling of the evil one is so great I feel like I am losing the battle. Why has it taken so long to reach out? Has the evil one had that much power over me?

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
she is a practicing believer and a christian. Even with my crazy life I was able to bring her to the Lord, all the glory goes the GOD for bringing her home. We have been wanting to get married for some time now but with the virus has made it hard. I know I put the cart before the ox and we are going to be married before the baby arrives. I know GOD love the child and already knows him/her. Thank you for talking with me.
Well carts before horses can still become blessings when you get it all turned around. She is a believer, that's huge in itself ! Seriously.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Thanks GOD for all of you helping me. I'm a weak man when it comes to the way he wants us to live but the pulling of the evil one is so great I feel like I am losing the battle. Why has it taken so long to reach out? Has the evil one had that much power over me?
Brandon we don't have to slip but a little and a rep from Satan knocks on the door. If you left the door open then all the worse, he just marches on in.

This is what I was leading to earlier, things go on in our lives, strange things sometimes and we attribute that to light, when it was darkness pretending to be light. In my own life too, had to cast some stuff out. Come to find out the whole house quieted down after that. God should be represented or known to you as peace in your heart. That's evidence of both your changed life and also walking in it.

Upvote 0

Brando Marlin

Dec 19, 2020
cali
✟9,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Brandon we don't have to slip but a little and a rep from Satan knocks on the door. If you left the door open then all the worse, he just marches on in.

This is what I was leading to earlier, things go on in our lives, strange things sometimes and we attribute that to light, when it was darkness pretending to be light. In my own life too, had to cast some stuff out. Come to find out the whole house quieted down after that. God should be represented or known to you as peace in your heart. That's evidence of both your changed life and also walking in it.
Then what I need to know is how to close the door?

Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

Brando Marlin

Dec 19, 2020
cali
✟9,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
OK let me bring it back to the topic. Could I be seeing the numbers all the time as a warning about something to come or as a sign that I could be on the right path? I can't be the only one struggling with finding out what's going on around us right?

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Then what I need to know is how to close the door?
Closing the door is about putting on the full armor of God from His word. Start here:
Ephesians 6:10-18

New International Version

The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Upvote 0

Brando Marlin

Dec 19, 2020
cali
✟9,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Closing the door is about putting on the full armor of God from His word. Start here:
Ephesians 6:10-18

New International Version

The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
I see! also just to point out its the eleventh verse that says it all! There are some things I'm still doing that I know does not please are father. Its time! I'm done with these things. The only thing is when I don't smoke I get [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ed off at almost everything. I get hard headed and strict. Could that be the way GOD wants me to be? Not so soft but hard?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Could that be the way GOD wants me to be? Not so soft but hard?
Unlikely. Seek Him first ( pray with Him about this), then with Him quit tobacco. You might find it's a whole different experience.

Reactions: Brando Marlin
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My mom always told me when you see 11:11, to make a wish. Maybe it is a call to prayer.

My mom used to have a beeper (pager), and 222 was our code for "pick me up." But she couldnt afford phone minutes back then, and I was a kid and told her, I wish I could tell her I loved her too on the pager.

So 222 became to be understood as "I love you." Also.

Fast forward to 2015, and my mom passed away around Thanksgiving. She passed away at 2:22am...It was like she was telling me "I love you" with her last breath. So I always say "I love you, too, mom" at 2:22,if I see it, and make a wish at 11:11, which I think I like the praying idea more. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
why has it got so much worse after being baptized? Is it that the closer you get to GOD the more the evil one attacks you? The attacks on my mind are relentless. The dreams oh the dreams.
Yeah, specially when you are about to get a promise, that's when the devil attacks the most. Right now in this season the devil has gone full power because he is about to lose his power as we will enter God's timeline. Back at the beginning of the year I told a friend I felt the Lord removed His Presence (or at least some part of Himself) from the earth. I could feel it in my body. It felt as if His grace was removed and we were left with whatever revelation we had instill in us. Sort of like when a general sends a crew to war and they are left with the instructions and training. On my body, wounds that He healed in the past started hurting. I just keep declaring my alliance to the Lord and I declare that only the Kingdom of God will stand. People who are not used to His Presence might not feel a thing, or maybe they do but they don't know it's a spiritual thing happening affecting the natural; on earth as it is in Heaven; what happens in the spiritual affects the natural.

And yeah, the dreams do become intense. Always write them down. Eventually you'll find a pattern and a message. I always write down all my dreams because, even if a dream is from the devil, he's so stupid that in reality he is showing you his strategy. But some dreams are like part of a bigger puzzle, thats why it's important to write them down and organize them.

• Informative
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Usually it's a good idea to write the dream adding as many details as we can recall. Note how the dream affected us. If it was upsetting, we need God's peace. Then pray while reading the dream. Resouces are Scripture and Bible dictionaries. Even though details are important, what is the focus overall.

Encourage you to keep worship playing - keeping it in your mind . Or thinking about Scriptuees. What's some favorites? Here's a few of mine -
-"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." I Cor 15:57
- Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 14
- "And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.” Col 3

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟454,217.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Things from God are always not 'spooky', at all, if something scares you and there is 'scary' things and etc, its probably some evil sprits.

Unpopular opinion: Actually this is not an opinion it was an experience for me: OCD is from the devil and can be solved with deliverance, good luck finding someone who does deliverance with this though, but God can help!.

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟454,217.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes the more decision you make in favour of God the more your 'dormant' spiritual prroblems will become alive... if you per chance get filled with the Holy spirit, there will be war with them, evil spirits can't stand this. But God wins so have faith.

Last edited:
Upvote 0