Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is interesting that the devil told Eve that if she ate the fruit she would be as God and have all the answers! Trouble is, she lost God and her mortality, and her action affected the whole world from then on. I'd rather leave all the answers to God and then live blissfully happy in my ignorance! :)

You have to 'seek to find'.

'Seek first the Kingdom of God, then all else will be added to you'.

You assumed my knowledge was not of God, because I claim personal, firsthand experience with God and Heaven.

But, you can have personal, firsthand experience with God and Heaven.

The Pharisees trusted in 'searching Scripture', but 'did not go to Jesus'.

If you do not have first hand experience with God and Heaven, then you have not found the Kingdom of Heaven.

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Must be a blessing having all the answers then?

Where I am is an indescribable blessing.

The Kingdom has all the answers.

Those 'not of this world' seek the Kingdom. Those are the questions. They have heard of the Kingdom, and are on the road to it. They might receive evidence it is real, and they are on the right track. But, that is not the Kingdom. That is what it is. Assurances from someone from the Kingdom, that it is, indeed, very real.

To be in the Kingdom, is as to be anywhere. One has everyday reality of where one is, be that in Paris or LA. One goes to sleep in it, and one wakes up in it.

The Kingdom is not of this world. It is from above, and eternal.

The Kingdom is in the midst of the world, but it is very well disguised. It is impossible for flesh and blood to fathom it.

Those of this world do not have questions, because they are satisfied with their lives in the world.

This is by God. God sets people's preferences. Those of the world believe the things of the world, because the world is their preference. Those not of the world, believe the things of God, because Heaven is their preference.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
You have to 'seek to find'.

'Seek first the Kingdom of God, then all else will be added to you'.

You assumed my knowledge was not of God, because I claim personal, firsthand experience with God and Heaven.

But, you can have personal, firsthand experience with God and Heaven.

The Pharisees trusted in 'searching Scripture', but 'did not go to Jesus'.

If you do not have first hand experience with God and Heaven, then you have not found the Kingdom of Heaven.
Oh? I don't understand. What is it about what I have said that gives you the impression that I don't have experience with God and Heaven?

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh? I don't understand. What is it about what I have said that gives you the impression that I don't have experience with God and Heaven?

My response was the generic message, slightly paraphrased to fit the circumstances.

My response was to your response:

It is interesting that the devil told Eve that if she ate the fruit she would be as God and have all the answers! Trouble is, she lost God and her mortality, and her action affected the whole world from then on. I'd rather leave all the answers to God and then live blissfully happy in my ignorance! :)

Was your response there specific cynicism, or generic cynicism?

My response was straight from Gospel Jesus teachings. Slightly paraphrased to fit the circumstances.

Those not of the world seek the Kingdom, because this world is not their own. So, they have questions. How to find this better world.

Those of the world, do not seek the Kingdom, because they are comfortable in their lives here, and have no reason to seek something better.

Those people have no truth, because they believe according to their preferences, and their preferences are set, by God, against the Kingdom, and for the world.

For the poor in spirit, those who mourn, those who are not well spoken of by everyone, the 'nothings' of this world -- they believe according to their preferences, too. Preferences which only God can set. And, according to their preferences, they believe in the Message of The Kingdom.

So, they have a question. The answer is the Kingdom.

I did like Francis Drake response:

The scriptures can mean anything any fool wants it to mean. The 2000 years of heresies prior to the reawakening of the gifts prove that beyond doubt. ie. With no help from dreams and visions, the scholarly theologians of the church split the body of Christ into tens of thousands of denominations and cults.
Again I say, all without the aid of dreamers and visionaries to mislead them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0