Dec 8, 2007
✟827,343.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Hi, we have been painfully aware of this problem for some time. It is being worked on even as we speak, and it will be back up and running as soon as the Tech people can resolve the problem.

Please be patient.

God bless you all!

Mark
Admin. Theology

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

icarusforde

I'm really good at breaking things.
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2008
New Zealand
✟173,523.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Mark said:
Hi, we have been painfully aware of this problem for some time. It is being worked on even as we speak, and it will be back up and running as soon as the Tech people can resolve the problem.

Please be patient.

God bless you all!

Mark
Admin. Theology
That being said, it's been over three weeks since this bug was reported... That's getting beyond the realms of a 'difficult' bug and into the realms of absolutely ridiculous.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
At least I have finally found out I'm not the only one who uses this feature all the time. Thought I was just weird. I always sign on and check my own posts since I post just about everywhere and it's the only way to really keep track of things. Hope it's fixed soon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.