Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here's some substance for you.
Hosea 9
10 I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.

This basically says..............I saw your fathers as the firstfruits of the first harvest.
FYI the fig tree has two harvests.........the breba crop and the main harvest.
God saw Israel as the first harvest but they served other Gods.
That leaves the Gentiles as the first harvest........Pre trib. Like the days of Noah, in the ark 7 days before the flood.

Then we see.......

Rev 14
14 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four4 thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

We see that the 144,000 from the 12 tribes are the firstfruits of the second harvest. Like the days of Lot. The very day Lot left Sodom, destruction occured.

There will be two harvests. The church pretrib will be the first. The 12 tribes will be regrafted and be the 2nd harvest which will occur pre wrath.
Your claims are empty again.

The 144,000 is a future event.

James 1:1 is a past tense event, as James "WAS" writing to the Church, 12 tribes.

(Past Tense)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That leaves the Gentiles as the first harvest........Pre trib.

Once again you make the claim that the Church is a "Gentile Church" when in fact on the Day of Pentecost Peter addressed the crowd as "all the house of Israel" in Acts 2:36.

On that day about 3,000 Israelites accepted the New Covenant promised in Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is found fulfilled by Christ during the first century in Hebrews 8:6-13, and is specifically applied to the Church in Hebrews 12:22-24, and 2 Corinthians 3:6-8.

Nobody can honestly deny that when the Church began almost all of its members were Israelites. I have had Jewish Christians in my home for Bible study.
Therefore, the Church as a whole has never been a "Gentile Church".

• Agree
Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Your claims are empty again.

The 144,000 is a future event.

James 1:1 is a past tense event, as James "WAS" writing to the Church, 12 tribes.

(Past Tense)
Of course it's a future event. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Once again you make the claim that the Church is a "Gentile Church" when in fact on the Day of Pentecost Peter addressed the crowd as "all the house of Israel" in Acts 2:36.

On that day about 3,000 Israelites accepted the New Covenant promised in Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is found fulfilled by Christ during the first century in Hebrews 8:6-13, and is specifically applied to the Church in Hebrews 12:22-24, and 2 Corinthians 3:6-8.

Nobody can honestly deny that when the Church began almost all of its members were Israelites. I have had Jewish Christians in my home for Bible study.
Therefore, the Church as a whole has never been a "Gentile Church".

Why would I deny that the early church was Israelites.........as that is the truth. I also won't deny that Peter was told that the Gospel was to be brought to the Gentiles. I also won't deny that Paul brought the truth to the Gentiles.

The natural branch was cut off..........and was to be regrafted at a later time and that time would be the 70th week of Daniel. That's the facts.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The natural branch was cut off..........and was to be regrafted at a later time and that time would be the 70th week of Daniel. That's the facts.

Absolutely not.

In Romans 11:1-5 we find two different groups of Israelites.
Paul called himself an Israelite, even after his conversion, in verse 1.

One group turned from God, but the remnant remained faithful to God.
Therefore, all of the natural branch was not cut off.

Only the natural branches that rejected Christ were broken off.

In Romans 11:24 we find the Israelite cultivated branches and the wild branches of the Gentiles grafted together into the same tree.

The branches broken off can be grafted back in through faith in Christ.

Those are the facts.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, Hello, Hello..........You finally get it.

Hello...

How about the Jewish Christian lady who came to my home for Bible study.

Hello...

She is not broken off of the tree, as you attempted to infer. She is not "blinded".

She is one reason that the Church as a whole is not a "Gentile Church", as you claim.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello...

How about the Jewish Christian lady who came to my home for Bible study.

Hello...

She is not broken off of the tree, as you attempted to infer. She is not "blinded".

She is one reason that the Church as a whole is not a "Gentile Church", as you claim.
Rom 11
5 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rom 11
5 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

You try to claim all of the Israelites are "partially" blinded.

However, the text plainly shows that part of the Israelites are blinded and part of the Israelites are not blinded, starting in Romans 11:1-5.

This is just one more example of how the Two Peoples of God doctrine must twist the scriptures to make the system work.

Based on Luke 21:24-28, the times of the Gentiles ends at the future Second Coming of Christ.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You try to claim all of the Israelites are "partially" blinded.

However, the text plainly shows that part of the Israelites are blinded and part of the Israelites are not blinded, starting in Romans 11:1-5.

This is just one more example of how the Two Peoples of God doctrine must twist the scriptures to make the system work.

Based on Luke 21:24-28, the times of the Gentiles ends at the future Second Coming of Christ.

What are you talking about. I merely posted a scripture. Like this. Are you going to interpret what I am saying when I post a scripture? Or can we let the scripture speak for itself.

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

God is going to deal with Israel during the 70th week. That would be after the pre trib rapture.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God is going to deal with Israel during the 70th week. That would be after the pre trib rapture.

Matthew 10:5-7, and Acts 2:36, and Galatians 1:14-18 prove that the Gospel was taken first to Israel for about 7 years, before Paul began his ministry to the Gentiles.
Therefore, the only way you can see the 70th week of Daniel is with a time machine set to return you to the first century.

You have zero scripture with a singular antecedent for an antichrist in Daniel chapter 9, and you have zero scripture for a "gap" of almost 2,000 years in the 490 year time span.
Apparently you think the angel Gabriel came to reveal the timeline of the New Covenant Messiah and then he forgot to mention the New Covenant foretold in Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is found fulfilled by Christ in Hebrews 8:6-13.

You also have zero scripture for a pretrib removal of the Church.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Matthew 10:5-7, and Acts 2:36, and Galatians 1:14-18 prove that the Gospel was taken first to Israel for about 7 years, before Paul began his ministry to the Gentiles.

Dude....I get that. Really,really, really.....I do. Problem is......you don't get it.

Therefore, the only way you can see the 70th week of Daniel is with a time machine set to return you to the first century.
So you're saying you still don't understand

You have zero scripture with a singular antecedent for an antichrist in Daniel chapter 9, and you have zero scripture for a "gap" of almost 2,000 years in the 490 year time span.
Apparently you think the angel Gabriel came to reveal the timeline of the New Covenant Messiah and then he forgot to mention the New Covenant foretold in Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is found fulfilled by Christ in Hebrews 8:6-13.

Why do I get the feeling that you don't understand the new covenant that you KEEP talking about.

You also have zero scripture for a pretrib removal of the Church.

Matt 24
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

So you can't quite figure out that God tells you.......HE IS NOT GOING TO DRAW YOU A ROADMAP. That's the whole plan with the wise and foolish virgins. He is not going to tell you when He coming. You need understanding.......JUST START READING EXACTLY WHAT THE SCRIPTURE SAYS AND QUIT MAKING STUFF UP SUCH AS THE ISRAEL IS THE CHURCH. Until you start reading exactly what it says........you will not understand.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
QUIT MAKING STUFF UP SUCH AS THE ISRAEL IS THE CHURCH. Until you start reading exactly what it says........you will not understand.

Gal 6:14 But it's unthinkable that I could ever brag about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. By his cross my relationship to the world and its relationship to me have been crucified.
Gal 6:15 Certainly, it doesn't matter whether a person is circumcised or not. Rather, what matters is being a new creation.
Gal 6:16 Peace and mercy will come to rest on all those who conform to this principle. They are the Israel of God.
(GW)

Jas 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.
Jas 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
Jas 1:3 Knowing this, that
the trying of your faith worketh patience.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rom 11
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Rom 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums