Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
https://nypost.com/2020/05/20/sba-tells-planned-parenthood-to-return-80m-from-stimulus/

Planned Parenthood affiliates applied for and received $80 million in loans from the Paycheck Protection Program and now the Small Business Administration wants the money back because they should have been aware they are not eligible for the funds, according to a report.

The SBA is reaching out to the 37 affiliates to explain they are ineligible because they are affiliates of Planned Parenthood, which has more than 500 employees, Fox News reported Tuesday.

Oxxide

May 21, 2020
Bullhead City
✟534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Crucify me if you like but I am not against Planned Parenthood receiving federal funding. They provide valuable services to communities and communities with them have better overall sexual education , condom access, and best of all preventing unwanted teenage pregnancy since none of us are brave enough to tell kids to have safe sex, or we find it a sin, etc

It's happening. If you have teenagers, they're having sex. Would you rather it be ignorant, unprotected sex that ends in a child at 17 or have it end up not ruining her life?

These thought experiments aren't intended to change anyone's mind, it's just food for thought.

• Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I know (nobody) that uses Planned Parenthood, unless seeking an abortion.

ok maybe there's a very few out there
SOMEWHERE ??????????

My tax monies to them?
God tells me -- NO.
Support no tax monies for PP.

M

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
https://nypost.com/2020/05/20/sba-tells-planned-parenthood-to-return-80m-from-stimulus/

Planned Parenthood affiliates applied for and received $80 million in loans from the Paycheck Protection Program and now the Small Business Administration wants the money back because they should have been aware they are not eligible for the funds, according to a report.

The SBA is reaching out to the 37 affiliates to explain they are ineligible because they are affiliates of Planned Parenthood, which has more than 500 employees, Fox News reported Tuesday.

Or the approval process could have been better run? I think they have no case.
Nobody can anticipate how a new program will be implemented. The courts will agree.

Upvote 0