Say the opposite of how u feel or what u think of whoever, etc... (part 2, 3, or 4)

Olmhinlu

Apr 15, 2020
Undisclosed
✟59,795.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When I think about how I was watching the situation in China (re: the virus) unfold in early/mid-January, I remember how people and mainstream news told me "it's just the flu, bro", despite the fact it reeked of a new Chernobyl... when I remember how I made preparations for the worst when everybody was brushing it off...

and when I think about how now that it's clear that, as bad as it is, it is not exactly an extinction-level event (to put it mildly), yet people are begging to be locked at home, begging to be forced to wear masks (because "scientists" say so - even though those same scientists said masks don't work a few months ago, mainly because of a stock shortfall), begging to be injected with untested medicines etc....

Yes, when I think about these things, all I can think is: wonderful - you're all wonderful, and you should all have opinions about things. You're all smart.

• Optimistic
Reactions: lucypevensie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.