Say Hi, Gracie (Newbies say hello thread)

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I had SUCH a crush on Gracie when I was a kid.
Gracie SLICK I mean. Jefferson Airplane. ;)

OK, so I grew up in an era where Jefferson Airplane was already OLD music and no one knew what I was on about; they were all listening to the Bee Gees or Lynyrd Skynyrd or whatever. LOL. SO WHAT. ;)
I liked Jimi Hendrix too. I still believe he wrote "1983" as a result of a vision he had of me. ;)

Yeah, I'm weird. So HI!!!!

Upvote 0

Aquamarine81

Veteran
May 27, 2006
Charlotte, NC metro area
Visit site
✟18,145.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi all! :wave:
I am fairly new here, but haven't quite introduced myself. I'm 26 years old, and live in a small town in North Carolina about 30 miles northeast of Charlotte. I work in retail(which can be a bit stressful at times but somebody's gotta do it!), and in my spare time I like reading, writing, listening to music(mostly country) and watching TV(24 hour news stations, Family Guy, Simpsons, Futurama).
I was raised Baptist but don't really fit in at my church, it's pretty conservative, and I'm not. I used to be, but in the past year and a half or so I've sort of drifted to liberal Christianity. Which is a good thing, I've realized. And I'm glad I found this place, nice to know I'm not the only liberal Christian out there! :)

Upvote 0

.Sabre.

Aliens ate my custom title.
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2006
Chasing the sun's fading light
✟40,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Hi all,

I've been a member on CF for almost a year now. BlazeLight is my 3rd username. I was Electra600(some of you may remember me with that name), then sabre. (debaters will recognise me) and now I am BlazeLight.

Soooo....anyway....I'm 17, live in the New Forest and I have a dog named Cola. I'm addicted to posting, gaming, chocolate and heavy metal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I am not new to CF. I have been here 3 or 4 years. I used to be Catholic (I actually used to be a lot of things) so my home forum was OBOB. However, I no longer feel welcome there although I do still consider myself to be a Catholic in a sense. I primarily consider myself to be a Christian though.

Upvote 0

Protinus

...once more unto the breach dear friends
Site Supporter
Apr 13, 2004
New York City
✟53,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, I am not new to CF. I have been here 3 or 4 years. I used to be Catholic (I actually used to be a lot of things) so my home forum was OBOB. However, I no longer feel welcome there although I do still consider myself to be a Catholic in a sense. I primarily consider myself to be a Christian though.

You are very welcome here PeaceLover02. We carry impressions around with us like they are photographs...OBOB...people that have injured us...people that didn't respond to our kindness. But people and forums change...just like us. We just need to serve others more...that is the constant that we must rely on rather than what we expect of others.

Reactions: Rochir
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.