• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Saw the Psychiatrist

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I have not been keeping up with you, do you attend a good solid church?

I do and occasionally I also have coffee with the pastor I find that very edifying.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have not been keeping up with you, do you attend a good solid church?

I do and occasionally I also have coffee with the pastor I find that very edifying.

Yes it is a small community church and I go to a college evening service.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes it is a small community church and I go to a college evening service.

That's great
and that's what we keep doing.

In the Bible it states to
Finish The Good Race

We don't give up
even though hard at times
the Holy Spirit will see us through.

M-Bob

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

GaveMeJoy

Nov 28, 2019
San diego
✟41,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
So confusing the Holy Spirit and Satan in mental illness isnt blasphemy
Blasphemy is a sin like all others and can be forgiven. The unforgivable sin, blasphemy of the Holy Spirit—means rejecting Christ permanently for your life. In other words, not believing in the gospel. It’s not a one time act

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's great
and that's what we keep doing.

In the Bible it states to
Finish The Good Race

We don't give up
even though hard at times
the Holy Spirit will see us through.

M-Bob

Yes!

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Blasphemy is a sin like all others and can be forgiven. The unforgivable sin, blasphemy of the Holy Spirit—means rejecting Christ permanently for your life. In other words, not believing in the gospel. It’s not a one time act

I would never reject Christ for my entire life it was a simple freak accident in the shower where I thought I saw Jesus but it was Satan and I bowed thinking it was Jesus. I would never worship Satan or bow in my right mind reject Christ. I truly love Jesus.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would never reject Christ for my entire life it was a simple freak accident in the shower where I thought I saw Jesus but it was Satan and I bowed thinking it was Jesus. I would never worship Satan or bow in my right mind reject Christ. I truly love Jesus.

Is my mix up blasphemy

Upvote 0

GaveMeJoy

Nov 28, 2019
San diego
✟41,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Then you are good just ask for forgiveness in prayer and the sin is gone forever and you Should not think of it because God doesn’t. Only Satan wants you to worry about past sin.

Hebrews 10:10-12
10 Our sins are washed away and we are made clean because Christ gave His own body as a gift to God. He did this once for all time.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Then you are good just ask for forgiveness in prayer and the sin is gone forever and you Should not think of it because God doesn’t. Only Satan wants you to worry about past sin.

Hebrews 10:10-12
10 Our sins are washed away and we are made clean because Christ gave His own body as a gift to God. He did this once for all time.

So this mark of the beast stuff is just mental illness and Jesus still loves me despite my confusion with Satan he isn't mad about it and didn't destroy my place in Heaven over it. Satan is just lying to me about it since I got confused with Jesus and Satan but it wasn't truly blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums