• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

3. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  4. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Saw the Psychiatrist

Discussion in 'Obsessive Compulsive Disorder' started by sportsfan, Jan 23, 2020.

1. sportsfan

sportsfan Active Member

+297
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    The psychiatrist today encouraged me that Jesus wont abandon me for my hallucination of the yellow light bowing on accident to Satan and that Jesus still loves me despite my hallucination.

I am still going to Heaven the blue light and the beast stuff isnt real I hear the yellow light trick didnt steal Jesus.

The fact the doctor believe God is behind the appointment is huge is mixing up Satan and the Holy Spirit blasphemy or is it a hallucanition. He says Jesus wont abandon for a hallucination.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. GaveMeJoy

GaveMeJoy Well-Known Member

+449
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    The doctor is right and God loves you no matter what you do you are forgiven

3. Darkhorse

Darkhorse just horsing around

+3,144
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    US-Republican
    THAT'S a good doctor - believe him!

4. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann From Mormonism to Christ Supporter

+8,977
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    God bless you is my prayer. In Jesus' name.

5. Gracia Singh

Gracia Singh Newbie Supporter

+8,887
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I am so glad you found a believing doctor! Thank God, that's awesome! Believe him, he's right. God bless you, friend.

6. Ricky M

Ricky M Well-Known Member Supporter

+864
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    And what have we all been telling you for oh-so-long?

I hope you'll listen to him better than you listened to us.

7. Tolworth John

Tolworth John Well-Known Member

+2,481
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Hope you will have some peace of mind.

Did he also give you things that you can do to help you cope with your dreams and hallucinations?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. sportsfan

sportsfan Active Member

+297
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    So God isnt going to hold the satanic hallucination against me he isnt mad that I mixed up God and Satan?

9. sportsfan

sportsfan Active Member

+297
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I do.

10. sportsfan

sportsfan Active Member

+297
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Thanks

11. sportsfan

sportsfan Active Member

+297
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Thanks Gracia!

12. sportsfan

sportsfan Active Member

+297
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Yes he upped my meds.

13. sportsfan

sportsfan Active Member

+297
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Thanks Ricky

14. GaveMeJoy

+449
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    No God will hold nothing against you if you ask for forgiveness, ever.

15. GaveMeJoy

+449
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    I think this guy benefits spiritually and emotionally from hearing affirmation that his mental illness doesn’t damn him to hell from other believers Building up and encouraging is our job even if we just copy paste the same encouragement each time he reaches out!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. sportsfan

sportsfan Active Member

+297
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    So confusing the Holy Spirit and Satan in mental illness isnt blasphemy

17. sportsfan

sportsfan Active Member

+297
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Thanks I am truly disturbed that God damned for the yellow light and the psychotics things I said but family friends and church say that it isnt Gods character to damn a mentally ill person to hell.

18. GaveMeJoy

+449
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    It doesn’t matter what anyone says except the word of God, that is what God says. The scriptures are full of verses that demonstrate if you repent and turn to Jesus ALL sin is forgiven permanently. :) congratulations, you can be free from all past sin by calling on the name of Jesus right now!!!

19. sportsfan

sportsfan Active Member

+297
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    So you dont think this yellow light blue light was blasphemy and God can forgive me what if the talking cross blasphemed the Holy Spirit would God forgive that.

20. Mountainmanbob

Mountainmanbob Goat Whisperer Supporter

+9,046
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Just keep trusting in Christ and you will be OK.
    M-Bob