Monticello MN
✟42,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
We have had a nasty storm up here and if I call in before Saturday, because of occurrences I get can. So please pray for me to have a nice safe drive of about 10 miles to my work place. Nearly slipped on ice walking out to warm up my car.

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We have had a nasty storm up here and if I call in before Saturday, because of occurrences I get can. So please pray for me to have a nice safe drive of about 10 miles to my work place. Nearly slipped on ice walking out to warm up my car.
Father, may You keep this one physically and vocationally safe. May they not only be able to walk physically in safety, but may You be leading them to walk spiritually in safety, Galatians 5:16. May this physical storm and cold remind them of the spiritual storm and cold that can make us hard of heart (spirit). May we warm ourselves in the presence of You, Lord (Psalms 91:1), warming ourselves not with just hot chocolate or coffee, but in the radiance of Your love and purpose for us. May we bask in the Son of Righteousness, rejoicing in the Spirit, victorious in true life, not walking spiritually blind in the darkness of this present, evil world, holding forth the word of life (Galatians 1:4; Colossians 1:13; Philippians 2:16). Glory to You, Who has called us to be in fellowship with You, working with You, and bringing others into the blessedness of knowing and growing in You. Amen.

Upvote 0