Satanism is the Origin of the New Age Occult

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just motivated? You make it sound so innocent. To say something is "only" motivated or "just" motivated by evil, which is what sin is, seems to be an attempt to make it "not so bad". The truth is being motivated by sin is the definition of being motivated by anything or everything that is evil and against God. Now maybe what you are trying to say is that these people who are criminals or who start cults may not think, in their own minds, they are motivated by sin. They may think they are doing good. Doesn't matter if they think they're doing what's right or good, if GOD SAYS it's evil and wrong and "sin" then that's what it is. We CANNOT think something into being right just because we THINK it is. What we think or how we feel does not matter, what God thinks does.

Do you think they are motivated by sinful nature or just possession?

Upvote 0

danstribe

Mar 30, 2013
✟24,205.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Both Satanism and New Age Religion are contrary to the Gospel. But they have nothing to do with each other. If you study them, you will see it for yourself. Stop listening to hokey garbage on Youtube.
I like what you've said but I would say that both Satanism and New Age religion may not SEEM to have anything to do with each other but the author of them both (and ALL other religions except the one true religion of God) is still Satan.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I like what you've said but I would say that both Satanism and New Age religion may not SEEM to have anything to do with each other but the author of them both (and ALL other religions except the one true religion of God) is still Satan.

Is that word a euphemism? To me people should just say what something is.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Do you believe the former occult to Catholic testimonies are genuine?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟95,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Both Satanism and New Age Religion are contrary to the Gospel. But they have nothing to do with each other. If you study them, you will see it for yourself. Stop listening to hokey garbage on Youtube.
Satanism may not be the origin of the New Age Occult, but it is Satanic.

New Age believers unwittingly seek deceiving spirits of the netherworld to use as spirit guides. They are into such practices as mediums and contacting the dead. All Satanic and against God.

Leviticus 19:31. Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them; I am the Lord your God.

Mediums and familiar spirits
involve consulting the spirits of the dead. All contact with these or other spirits was strictly forbidden in Israel. It demonstrated lack of faith in and rebellion against God.

The New Age Movement is a lure with promises of divinity with no need of Christ and a necessary understanding of Lucifer/Satan.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
New Age believers unwittingly seek deceiving spirits of the netherworld to use as spirit guides. They are into such practices as mediums and contacting the dead. All with roots in Satanism and against God.

Leviticus 19:31. Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them; I am the Lord your God.

Mediums and familiar spirits
involve consulting the spirits of the dead. All contact with these or other spirits was strictly forbidden in Israel. It demonstrated lack of faith in and rebellion against God.

The New Age Movement is a lure with promises of divinity with no need of Christ and a necessary understanding of Lucifer/Satan.

What did you mean what they want to defile us?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.