Deep South
✟31,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In this short excerpt from the remarkable presentation “A Trip Into The Supernatural”, Christian prayer warrior/author Roger Morneau recalls the time when at a young age he was being recruited to join a Montreal demon worship society and on one particular night, the Satanic high priest revealed to his congregation that Satan had held an 18th century General Council to formulate strategies for a great end times worldwide deception.

Roger's books -

Incredible Answers To Prayer
More Incredible Answers To Prayer
When You Need Incredible Answers To Prayer
The Incredible Power Of Prayer
A Trip Into The Supernatural

- are a wonderfully inspiring collection that any reader will find difficult to put down. I believe this man was truly a man of God and loved Jesus with all his heart for miraculously delivering him from the brink of eternal damnation. His solemn words should arrest the attention of Christians everywhere:

Last edited:

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Yeah..... I'll believe his claims about demon worshiping secret societies and "end times" satanic plots when pigs fly. This is John Todd and Mike Warnke levels of religious grift.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

PsaltiChrysostom

Mar 20, 2018
Virginia
✟70,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I used to listen to Warnke's comedies all the time and read Satan Seller quite a few times. When Cornerstone magazine did that background check on him, that really was eye opening.

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,213.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yeah..... I'll believe his claims about demon worshiping secret societies and "end times" satanic plots when pigs fly. This is John Todd and Mike Warnke levels of religious grift.

-CryptoLutheran
Do you not think that there are secret societies or an elite class of humans who do worship demons and the devil?

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Reminds me of the story of evolution that begins with animals in the sea emerging to walk on land. Don't the beasts in Daniel do the same thing? Hey, maybe the bad masons made up an idea and evolution is "code" for something. /J

Reactions: Ceallaigh
Upvote 0

Phoneman-777

Dec 11, 2022
Deep South
✟31,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

-CryptoLutheran
Friend, it's not a question if you'll ever believe it - you will eventually believe Roger's testimony like y9ou were there sitting next to him when all that happened. The question is, will you cease from unbelief before it's too late.

Reactions: HIM
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Do you not think that there are secret societies or an elite class of humans who do worship demons and the devil?
I recall a conspiracy theory about RH blood type or whatever, but it was just a story made up to demonize white people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,213.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Why not? Scriptures teach that the devil is the god of this world. It would make sense that he has people worshipping him. In the desert he offered Jesus the kingdoms of this world and all their splendor. He couldn't have done that if he didn't have the power to offer such things. I believe he certainly does give people money and power and prestige in exchange for worship. Why wouldn't he?

• Agree
Reactions: Aussie Pete
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Friend, it's not a question if you'll ever believe it - you will eventually believe Roger's testimony like y9ou were there sitting next to him when all that happened. The question is, will you cease from unbelief before it's too late.
What do you mean by too late?

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,213.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The world worships Satan right out in the open.
Yes but also secretly to a greater degree. The "Satanism" that's out in the open is really just Satanism Lite. For the most part.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes but also secretly to a greater degree. The "Satanism" that's out in the open is really just Satanism Lite. For the most part.
Satanism is manmade mumbo jumbo practiced by few. Openly wantonly sinning and rejecting Christ is practiced by many.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,213.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Satanism is manmade mumbo jumbo practiced by few.
Are you saying Satan doesn't exist? Because even Jesus called Satan the "god of this world"

Again, Jesus was offered the kingdoms of the world by the devil in exchange for worship. Do you not think the devil would offer the same things to the people of this world if they would but serve him?

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you saying Satan doesn't exist? Because even Jesus called Satan the "god of this world"

Again, Jesus was offered the kingdoms of the world by the devil in exchange for worship. Do you not think the devil would offer the same things to the people of this world if they would but serve him?
I'm saying Satan has led most of the world astray in them openly practicing sin and openly rejecting Christ.

Reactions: Phoneman-777
Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,213.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm saying Satan has led most of the world astray in them openly practicing sin and openly rejecting Christ.
Right, and I'm saying that there are many people that openly and privately worship Satan because they love sin so much.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

And the rapture happened in 1994, I mean 2011, just like Harold Camping predicted. And also, Jesus returned invisibly in 1914, and Barack Obama was the antichrist. Also, planet Nibiru is going to cause a pole shift and that'll be the end of world, probably sometime in 2012 just like the Mayans said.

I think I'll keep my faith in Jesus Christ, but feel free to believe whatever you want.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0