USA
✟266,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Church tradition has it that Satan doesn't literally manifest himself in person on earth, but that he works in and through people in the flesh, like he did through Apostle Peter who rebuked Lord Jesus when He spoke of His coming crucifixion (Mark 8:31-33).

Even the idea of the "antichrist" some preaching men's doctrines deny that is about a singular false one like the devil himself, in person on the earth.

Well, settle it in your minds brethren, because Satan is coming to 'our' world, to our earthly dimension, right here on earth among us, and I mean that literally, the whole world will actually see his image which is that of a man. What Church is teaching this, because it is actually written in God's Word? Very few Churches are even aware of this matter in God's Word! So those Churches usually default to the leaven doctrines by the crept in unawares that teach falsely.

Lord Jesus showed us this in His Word. Christ's enemies try to steer you away from knowing it.

John 12:31
31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

KJV

Church tradition thinks Lord Jesus was pointing to the day of His crucifixion with that. Well, has this present world been 'judged' yet? If one says yes, then they are living in la, la land. When Jesus returns in our near future, that is when actual judgment will start, like He showed with the separation of the goats from His sheep.

The time Lord Jesus was pointing to when that prince (Satan) will be 'cast out' is at the very end of this present world, timed with the last generation of this world that will see Lord Jesus' 2nd coming. In Revelation 12:7 forward, that is about the time at the end of this present world. It is that war in heaven between Satan and Michael that boots Satan and his out of the Heavenly dimension into 'our' earthly dimension, in person here on earth. That is why... when that occurs, it will be a time of tribulation upon this earth that has never been before, nor will ever be again. Lord Jesus pointed to this in Matthew 24 and Mark 13. It was also pointed to via Daniel in Daniel 12:1.

Revelation 12:9 specifically labels Satan as the "dragon" in Revelation. And in Revelation 13:4 we are told the whole world will worship the "dragon" (Satan). In Revelation 17:8, we are shown those who live upon the earth, those whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will 'wonder' at that beast that ascends out of the bottomless and goes into perdition. That means when they actually 'see' him in our earthly dimension, in person on this earth.

"No way... dude, Satan can't appear in person on this earth; he's a spirit!", some might say.

Yes way... dude. Satan CAN appear as an angel upon this earth, with the image of man, just like angels did, and even our Lord Jesus did before He was born through woman...

Gen 18:1-8
18 And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,
3 And said, "My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:
4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:
5 And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant." And they said, "So do, as thou hast said."
6 And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, "Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth."
7 And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.
8 And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.
KJV

Man's technical achievements has caused many to be deceived of what this world is really about. The understanding of most are according to the ways of flesh. Too many brethren do not understand that other dimension where God and the angels dwell, which is a realm of spirit, and not flesh.

Because God's Word reveals that angels can walk and talk upon this earth, and even eat flesh food, and appear with the image of man, as we are shown in that Genesis 18 chapter, then why in the world wouldn't brethren in Christ also understand that Satan is going to do the same here in person on earth at the end of this world?

I personally believe that this revealing is to be hidden for the majority. This is event of Satan coming to earth to play Christ is going to be the biggest test upon peoples on this earth of this world, to deceive them into worshiping him in place of Jesus Christ. Only afterwards does our actual Lord Jesus Christ return to defeat him literally, and lock him in his pit prison for the coming Millennium (Rev.20).

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟286,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Man's technical achievements has caused many to be deceived of what this world is really about. The understanding of most are according to the ways of flesh. Too many brethren do not understand that other dimension where God and the angels dwell, which is a realm of spirit, and not flesh.

I understand that "nature abhors a vacuum"
And I understand that eventually we will try human cloning; like real human cloning.
(in fact, that's likely underway where there are less ethical flashlights shining)

And since I'm not sure how the human/spirit body linkage works entirely
(I doubt anyone is)
That might mean creating a human body without a human spirit
in other words... a vacuum
An empty human house if you will
With absolutely no deed of spiritual human ownership
That something could freely move into 100%

Luke 11:21-24
Human cloning and that verse mix together like nitro and glycerin

Upvote 0

Jay Sea

................ Ke ĉiuj vivu
Mar 28, 2020
victoria
✟26,347.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I remember in the Screwtape letters from a senior to a junior devil, G. K. Chesterton, the senior says something like don't let him become an atheist or he won't believe in us. Perhaps we only have to be the devil half atheist. Or better still we take responsibility for our spiritual and physical life and not blame Satan after all we are to follow Yeshua. Keep our eye on Yeshua or master. We are his disciples.
In LOve
Jay Sea

Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟165,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Church tradition has it that Satan doesn't literally manifest himself in person on earth, but that he works in and through people in the flesh, like he did through Apostle Peter who rebuked Lord Jesus when He spoke of His coming crucifixion (Mark 8:31-33).

Even the idea of the "antichrist" some preaching men's doctrines deny that is about a singular false one like the devil himself, in person on the earth.

Well, settle it in your minds brethren, because Satan is coming to 'our' world, to our earthly dimension, right here on earth among us, and I mean that literally, the whole world will actually see his image which is that of a man. What Church is teaching this, because it is actually written in God's Word? Very few Churches are even aware of this matter in God's Word! So those Churches usually default to the leaven doctrines by the crept in unawares that teach falsely.

The devil will take abode in him but he will not be incarnate as human. Only Christ was made incarnate as human.
The Antichrist: an Orthodox Perspective from the Church Fathers. Fr. Andrew J. Anderson

"No way... dude, Satan can't appear in person on this earth; he's a spirit!", some might say.

Yes way... dude. Satan CAN appear as an angel upon this earth, with the image of man, just like angels did, and even our Lord Jesus did before He was born through woman...

This isn't controversial. Orthodox Saints have talked about Satan appearing as an angel of light in order to deceive.

A n g e l s
Demonic Reality — St. Mary Magdalene Orthodox Church
Counterfeit Angels
Visions and How the Devil Uses Them, Enticing Even the Greatest of Ascetics into His Net

That dimension you’re talking about is above what is called the Firmament and the waters above the firmament. Like a Bridal Veil but for Heaven.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟676,551.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

KJV

Church tradition thinks Lord Jesus was pointing to the day of His crucifixion with that. Well, has this present world been 'judged' yet? If one says yes, then they are living in la, la land.
It is clear from the context of this verse that Lord Jesus is talking about his crucifixion. Please read carefully:

Joh 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world! Now the prince of this world will be driven out! 32 And as I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw all to Myself.” 33 He said this to show the kind of death He was about to die.

You should not build a religion on a sentence taken out of context and end up emptying the cross of Jesus from its victory and power.

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟266,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I understand that "nature abhors a vacuum"
And I understand that eventually we will try human cloning; like real human cloning.
(in fact, that's likely underway where there are less ethical flashlights shining)

And since I'm not sure how the human/spirit body linkage works entirely
(I doubt anyone is)

Luke 11:21-24
Human cloning and that verse mix together like nitro and glycerin

It already happened, somewhat. They were called 'giants' in the Old Testament (Nephilim). They were a hybrid of human and of the nature of the fallen angels. They were also called the Rephaim, and Emim, and Anakim, and Zumin. This is the reason God commanded the children of Israel when they went into the land of Canaan, to literally wipe out the seven nations He named in Deuteronomy 20, and not leave alive anything that breathed.

"While we were in the sand hills, scouting the Niobrara country, the Pawnee Indians brought into camp some very large bones, one of which the surgeon of the expedition pronounced to be the thigh-bone of a human being. The Indians claimed that the bones they had found were those of a person belonging to a race of people who a long time ago lived in this country; that there was once a race of men on the earth whose size was about three times that of an ordinary man, and they were so swift and powerful that they could run along-side of a buffalo, and taking the animal in one arm could tear off a leg and eat the meat as they walked."
(from "The Life Of Honorable William F. Cody", By William F. Cody, Published in 1879)

In Isaiah 26:14, the KJV word "deceased" is actually Rephaim in the Hebrew manuscripts. It says they shall not rise. I take that to mean those will not be resurrected from the dead, meaning those won't even be of the resurrection of damnation. It doesn't actually point to their not having a spirit, but that their spirit cannot be saved.

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟266,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The devil will take abode in him but he will not be incarnate as human. Only Christ was made incarnate as human.
The Antichrist: an Orthodox Perspective from the Church Fathers. Fr. Andrew J. Anderson

Men that do not understand the nature of angels and that 'other' dimension of existence, simply don't have a clue about Satan coming to earth in the last days with the image of man. He already has that 'image of man', because that's the outward likeness God also created the angels with. The Genesis 18 & 19 chapters ought have made that obvious.

Apostle Paul is who warned about Satan being able to appear as angel of light, in 2 Corinthians 11. That ought to also be proof enough that Satan is able to appear on this earth just like other angels have.

That dimension you’re talking about is above what is called the Firmament and the waters above the firmament. Like a Bridal Veil but for Heaven.

Sorry, but you're just spewing doctrines of men, and not actually keeping to God's written Word. I definitely am NOT... talking about the material atmospheric sky around the earth! THAT is NOT... where God's Abode is, nor of His angels, nor of Satan and his angels.

There are TWO heavens mentioned in Genesis 1:1 that God created, if you look in the Hebrew. It's plural. The sky around the earth is called 'heaven', but it is different than the Heaven dimension that exists behind a veil, which we cannot see, and that is where God's Abode is.

To think God and His angels are living somewhere above the earth in the sky around the earth is simply ludicrous, and pairs with the old belief that the earth is flat!

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟266,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is clear from the context of this verse that Lord Jesus is talking about his crucifixion. Please read carefully:

Joh 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world! Now the prince of this world will be driven out! 32 And as I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw all to Myself.” 33 He said this to show the kind of death He was about to die.

You should not build a religion on a sentence taken out of context and end up emptying the cross of Jesus from its victory and power.

The KING JAMES VERSION:

KJV

I'm not building a religion, those who interpret that the way you do is per men's tradition.

Most of those do not believe it possible that Satan can come to this earth in person, with the world seeing him with the image of man that God created him with.

And literal JUDGEMENT did NOT... happen upon the world at Christ's crucifixion! That event is preserved to the day of His second coming.

This... is what Satan's casting out is about, which is to happen at the end of this world just prior to Christ's coming...

Rev 12:7-10
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
KJV

The actual time of Satan being 'cast out' is for the very end, which is what the "great tribulation" event is about. That did NOT happen in the days of Christ's crucifixion.

Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟165,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Men that do not understand the nature of angels and that 'other' dimension of existence, simply don't have a clue about Satan coming to earth in the last days with the image of man. He already has that 'image of man', because that's the outward likeness God also created the angels with. The Genesis 18 & 19 chapters ought have made that obvious.

The antichrist isn’t going to be Satan incarnate. Satan cannot be incarnate as human. Only Christ was incarnate as human.
Satan will/probably possess the antichrist. He will take possession of the ACs spirit. How so is not certain. But it will not be Satan in the flesh.
Apostle Paul is who warned about Satan being able to appear as angel of light, in 2 Corinthians 11. That ought to also be proof enough that Satan is able to appear on this earth just like other angels have.
True. But that still doesn’t negate what I said either.
Sorry, but you're just spewing doctrines of men, and not actually keeping to God's written Word. I definitely am NOT... talking about the material atmospheric sky around the earth! THAT is NOT... where God's Abode is, nor of His angels, nor of Satan and his angels.

There are TWO heavens mentioned in Genesis 1:1 that God created, if you look in the Hebrew. It's plural. The sky around the earth is called 'heaven', but it is different than the Heaven dimension that exists behind a veil, which we cannot see, and that is where God's Abode is.

To think God and His angels are living somewhere above the earth in the sky around the earth is simply ludicrous, and pairs with the old belief that the earth is flat!
I’m not a flat-earther.
If you actually read what I wrote you’d see that I did say exactly what you’re mentioning about the veil. That God's abode is behind the veil.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟216,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

A clone is the identical twin of the cell donor, not a magical similacrum. It's percisely as human as everyone else.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟286,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
A clone is the identical twin of the cell donor, not a magical similacrum. It's percisely as human as everyone else.

Time will tell.
I think the problem isn't "is the clone a magic similacrum"
I think the problem is "were WE magic similacrums all along without realizing it"
And then we don't get the magic right when we copy ourselves.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟216,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It already happened, somewhat. They were called 'giants' in the Old Testament (Nephilim). They were a hybrid of human and of the nature of the fallen angels.
Angels have genes, do they?

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟216,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think that's how it's generally taken. How did your come to believe it was a unique discovery of yours?

• Haha
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟216,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not building a religion, those who interpret that the way you do is per men's tradition.
So there are Traditions of Men, which are wrong, and Revelations of Davy, which are correct. Close?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟216,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Time will tell.
I think the problem isn't "is the clone a magic similacrum"
I think the problem is "were WE magic similacrums all along without realizing it"
And then we don't get the magic right when we copy ourselves.

• Agree
Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟266,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The antichrist isn’t going to be Satan incarnate. Satan cannot be incarnate as human. Only Christ was incarnate as human.

That's what men's doctrines have taught you. You aren't staying in God's Word about this. Satan definitely CAN... come to this earth, and appear in person, WITHOUT being born of woman!

Didn't you ever read Genesis 18 and especially Genesis 19 about the two angels that went to Lot in Sodom and Gomorrah? The sodomites in the city saw those two angels as 'men', and wanted to have sex with them.

Those angels didn't have to be born of woman to appear on earth with the image of man! That's a silly doctrine of men that try to require that!

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟266,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Angels have genes, do they?

On the 'how' they were able to impregnate flesh woman, all we know is this...

Jude 6
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

KJV

That suggests those angels of Genesis 6 left their heavenly state by leaving their specific habitation, i.e., relating to their abode in the Heavenly dimension.

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟266,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think that's how it's generally taken. How did your come to believe it was a unique discovery of yours?

Really, it's not generally understood that way at all. Most brethren I know are instead wrongly taught it impossible for Satan to appear on earth in person, but that he only works through others.

How did I come to this conclusion? Because of what Lord Jesus showed us, both in The Gospel and in His Revelation through Apostle John. And it's certainly no "unique discovery" of mine, so I don't know what you're trying to do with wrongly assuming that.

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟266,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So there are Traditions of Men, which are wrong, and Revelations of Davy, which are correct. Close?

May God rebuke you, you white-washed wall. That's all people like you can do is speak with spite and dishonor.

Upvote 0