Satan bound for 1000 years

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am not twisting scripture--I am asking a question and you did not answer, I am taking the WHOLE prophecy---this is what the Feast of Tabernacles is-- this is what the prophecy says we will be doing for 1000 years, every year, slaughtering 70 bullocks and waiting for the Messiah, while living in booths for a week--that is the feast of tabernacles--only reason the Jews do not sacrifice 70 bullocks today is there would be a worldwide outrage---but they build their booths, and wait for the Messiah. Since we are to be judged for not keeping this feast, then there would have to be 70 bullocks offered in sacrifice--it certainly doesn't say--0as you pointed out, how to keep it any differently, and it certainly does not say not to do that----does it? So do not add to the scriptures, as offering 70 bullocks and waiting for the Messiah and living in booths for a week is exactly what the feast is all about, also remembering their flight from Egypt

"This feast also remembers Israel’s deliverance from Egypt and their subsequent wandering in the wilderness for forty years. During this time Israel lived in tents and worshiped at the Tabernacle which was also a tent. To remember this time the Jews build small tabernacles or booths which walls of plaited branches and thatched roofs as God instructed in Leviticus 23:42. Today to fulfill the commandment, sekhakh (booth) is still constructed. It must be made of something that grew from the ground and was cut off, such as tree branches, corn stalks, bamboo reeds, sticks, or two-by-fours and constructed so it will not blow away in the wind. The Sekhakh roof must be left loose, not tied together or tied down. Sekhakh must be placed sparsely enough that rain can get in, and preferably sparsely enough that the stars can be seen, but not so sparsely that more than ten inches is open at any point or that there is more light than shade.

" For seven days they were to live in these booths as a vivid reminder of the days in the wilderness living in tents. Further when the came to the Temple they would be carrying an etrog, which was a citrus fruit, which symbolized the fruit of the Promised Land. The Jews also used a lulaw, which was made of the branches of palm trees, myrtles and willows tied together with a golden thread. During the celebration in the Temple these lulaw would be waved at certain times during the service."

Now you either believe the whole prophecy or are you just picking and choosing??---According to you, we will be reigning over the wicked---

"During the Millennium Kingdom when Christ will rule for a thousand years from His throne in Jerusalem all the nations of the earth will be commanded to come and celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles. If they refuse to come, which means that they are not trusting in the Lord for their substance and living. Therefore the Lord will withhold rain from their nation as punishment and the natural result of refusing God’s provision. Further it also pictures that God will not pour out the Holy Spirit on those who refuse His offer of salvation, who are invited to come and receive freely His mercy and grace."

So you believe that the wicked get a 2 chance to receive His Holy Spirit and "freely, His mercy and grace??"
No where in Zachariah 14 does it describe HOW the feast of tabernacles will be kept AFTER Jesus sets up his Kingdom. It just says that it will be kept. If Christ wants to reinstall the sacrificial system during the Millennium who are we to say to the creator "no you cant" Plus who's to say this sacrificial system would be for the Saints?
According to God's word the righteous will be ruling/reigning over the people that did not go and fight against Christ at his second coming, and those that live and die during the millenium age. No second chances, but if God spares some people at his second coming, who are we to say, "No, he is not allowed" You see, this fairy tale that is taught about earth being desolate for 1000 years, only works if many many many prophecies are ignored. You can either believe something that has no biblical support OR you can search the scriptures, the prophecies, line up the pieces of the puzzle, for a glimpse of how things God's word is describing will be.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Yes what God says is---and you are adding to God's word by saying we do not know how the feast will be held for we do have His instructions. And you sre saying we will be spending every year in a 7 festival that looks backward to deliverance from Egypt and forward to the coming Messiah when He supposedly is there with us.

No prophecy is ignored, I took you're verses and went through most of them and they did not say what you are trying to make them say---what you do ignore is what has been quoted several times.
Jer 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
Jer 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
Jer 4:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
Jer 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
Jer 4:27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
Jer 4:28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

And the fact the the New Jerusalem does not descend on the earth until after the earth is made new--which is after the 1000 years. What you are saying is Jesus will be reigning on this earth in a broken down city just recently ransacked, in a valley just made but nothing about it being made new, with the wicked all around who are being given a 2nd chance at salvation---then after that, the earth is remade and the New Jerusalem is brought down. Well, if that is what you want to believe---be my guest. I do not believe Jesus Christ will set one foot on this sinful planet until after it has been cleansed of all sin and remade and the city brought down.

Upvote 0

EastCoastRemnant

I Must Decrease That He May Increase
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Think of abyssos as dark chaos... there was no light in the beginning and everything was without form and void...chaos. We are told that is what the earth will be again after Christ comes. Notice that there will be no more light and the earth is broken up... chaos. Same condition.

Edit to add:
This term can then be used and understood as symbolically where the locusts of war come from, from the place of evil that is Satan. Remember, Revelation is a highly symbolic book and most things are understood as such... symbolically, the evil that is represented by the locusts is coming out of darkness and chaos... a symbol for Satans reality.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Except EVERYTIME this term Abyssos is use in the New Testament it is describing the domain of demons. .

Tartarus is said to be the place where demons are cast as their place of holding 2 Peter 2:4. No use of it is "Abyssos".

Paul said the devil is the "god of this world" 2 Cor 4:4 and that he is at war with the saints - Ephesians 6 and Peter said the devil still to this day "goes about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour".

Those who come up out of the abyss in the apocalyptic text - are not said to be demons.
=======================

Thus Tartarus is the domain for demons a punishment according to 2Peter 2:4
And Abyssos is never said to be their domain until in Rev 20 that devil is cast there -

Wow, ok now you are switching WORDS?
We are not talking about Tartarus, we are talking about the WORD Abyssos.
Unbelievable...

I find your logic "illusive" just then.

Upvote 0