Satan bound for 1000 years

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You don't appear to have a point at all here - chaos can apply to whatever context you want... the contents of a box or the whole world.

Your logic is "illusive" when you insist that chaos-disorder applied as a description for the world can not ever be a description for anything else.

Please be serious or you will be seen as simply posting fluff.
Wow, really? it can't be more clear.
why don't you try to Debunk what I said.

"What dont you understand about the fact that if you use the word Abyss in Rev 20 as meaning the word is in a state as in genesis 1, then you have to apply this same logic to Revelation 9:1-2, Lets see... is the earth with our form and void as in when the locusts come out of the Abyss?? How about the King that the locusts have over them, the Angel of the Abyss in verse 11???? What about the beast that ascends out of the Abyss in Rev 17:8. That goes for the rest of the times Abyssos is used in the new testament. You are doing a typical adventist stunt, you use the word only when it fits your doctrine. On top of that you are using the septuigint manuscript that adventist scream as being corrupted but when its convenient for them they choose to quote out of it. There is no way of getting around the fact, the bible is clear, Abyssos is the place the demons are and NOT the earth uninhabited. Scripture interprets scripture. As for Rev 19, why dont you read verse Rev 19:15,
" And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

Rev 12:5
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron:and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Rev 2:26-27

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Any many more...

Once again a typical adventist tactic, you use one verse while ignoring the rest of the verses/prophecies on the subject from the new and old testament.
If you look at ALL of the scriptures on the subject of Jesus's second coming and the period right after as described in the New and Old testament, there is NO WAY it lines up with the adventist understanding. If you dont think that the adventist church is infallible (or Ellen W.) , than if someone points out clear error to you, why are you fighting it?? TheAbyssos error is very clear. If you cant see that than i feel sorry for you, because how are you to receive further light from God when your cup is already full?

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

"What dont you understand about the fact that if you use the word Abyss in Rev 20 as meaning the word is in a state as in genesis 1, then you have to apply this same logic to Revelation 9:1-2, Lets see... is the earth with our form and void as in when the locusts come out of the Abyss?? How about the King that the locusts have over them, the Angel of the Abyss in verse 11???? What about the beast that ascends out of the Abyss in Rev 17:8. That goes for the rest of the times Abyssos is used in the new testament. You are doing a typical adventist stunt, you use the word only when it fits your doctrine. On top of that you are using the septuigint manuscript that adventist scream as being corrupted but when its convenient for them they choose to quote out of it. There is no way of getting around the fact, the bible is clear, Abyssos is the place the demons are and NOT the earth uninhabited. Scripture interprets scripture. As for Rev 19, why dont you read verse Rev 19:15,
" And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron:and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Any many more...

Once again a typical adventist tactic, you use one verse while ignoring the rest of the verses/prophecies on the subject from the new and old testament.
If you look at ALL of the scriptures on the subject of Jesus's second coming and the period right after as described in the New and Old testament, there is NO WAY it lines up with the adventist understanding. If you dont think that the adventist church is infallible (or Ellen W.) , than if someone points out clear error to you, why are you fighting it?? TheAbyssos error is very clear. If you cant see that than i feel sorry for you, because how are you to receive further light from God when your cup is already full?

Again:

Jer 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
Jer 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
Jer 4:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
Jer 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
Jer 4:27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
Jer 4:28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Again:

Jer 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
Jer 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
Jer 4:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
Jer 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
Jer 4:27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
Jer 4:28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.
First of all Why don't you try answering my post.
This in no way contradicts all the other scriptures depicting the second coming. and even this scripture says "i will not make a full end" also if you are trying to compare this to genesis 1, we're there birds in genesis 1 when the earth was with out form and void, where there mountains and hills??

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
First of all Why don't you try answering my post.
This in no way contradicts all the other scriptures depicting the second coming. and even this scripture says "i will not make a full end" also if you are trying to compare this to genesis 1, we're there birds in genesis 1 when the earth was with out form and void, where there mountains and hills??

Not until God created them--on the 5th day--mountains and hills are not mentioned at creation.
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
Gen 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Gen 1:22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
Gen 1:23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

No--He doesn't make a full end yet--not until the earth is remade---that is when the New Jerusalem comes down.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟910,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
What dont you understand about the fact that if you use the word Abyss in Rev 20 as meaning the word is in a state as in genesis 1, then you have to apply this same logic to Revelation 9:1-2, Lets see... is the earth with our form and void as in genesis 1??? when the locusts come out of the Abyss?? How about the King that the locusts have over them, the Angel of the Abyss in verse 11???? What about the beast that ascends out of the Abyss in Rev 17:8. That goes for the rest of the times Abyssos is used in the new testament. You are doing a typical adventist stunt, you use the word only when it fits your doctrine. On top of that you are using the septuigint manuscript that adventist scream as being corrupted but when its convenient for them they choose to quote out of it. There is no way of getting around the fact, the bible is clear, Abyssos is the place the demons are and NOT the earth uninhabited. Scripture interprets scripture. As for Rev 19, why dont you read verse Rev 19:15,

And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron;
as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Any many more...

You don't appear to have a point at all here - chaos can apply to whatever context you want... the contents of a box or the whole world.

Your logic is "illusive" when you insist that chaos-disorder applied as a description for the world can not ever be a description for anything else.

Because you quoted -
"Rev 12:5
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne."

Which is all about Christ ascending to heaven after his birth on earth - and life - on earth... not at all the 2nd coming or millennium -- so then a side-trail with no connection to the subject.

And you said " Lets see... is the earth with our form and void as in genesis 1??? when the locusts come out of the Abyss?? " -- as if every use of the term must apply to the entire world.

"What dont you understand about the fact that if you use the word Abyss in Rev 20 as meaning the word is in a state as in genesis 1, then you have to apply this same logic to Revelation 9:1-2,

Because A. the World in not currently the abyss as we all can see - and no one is claiming otherwise.
And Because B. describing it with that term does not mean no other thing can have that as its descriptive.

Context is everything - your efforts to avoid it... noted.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟910,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Umm what did anything you just write have to do with my post? we are talking about Abyssos here. ???

It shows that in both OT and NT Satan is on earth -- and the Bible says he is the "god of this world" -- even in post-cross NT times. (2 Cor 4:4)

In Job 1 Satan says the only thing stopping him from having full access to Job - is the hedge that God places around Job.

In Genesis 1 the earth is formless and void... and the spirit of God hovered over the surface of "the deep" - the Septuagint uses the same word as in Rev 20 -- "abyss" for the earth in that state. A chaotic earth in Gen 1 prior to week-day-1 of creation week.. as the "Abyss".

In the Old Testament abyssos [a [busso"] is invariably descriptive of the watery depths of the earth, whether oceans or springs, in contradistinction to the land (e.g., Psalm 77:16 ; 78:15 ; 106:9 ; Isa 51:10 ; Amos 7:4 ), ... Abyssos [a [busso"] never translates from Greek as Sheol, so in the Old Testament it never carries the idea of the realm of the dead or the afterlife. In Genesis 1:2 the total inchoate earth is called "the deep, " over which the Spirit of God hovered.

Ok first of all we are talking about the new testament here. Greek not hebrew.

We are talking about the Bible and how the term for Abyss is used. We see from the very start - that the greek translation of the OT - shows that same word for "Abyss" used in Genesis 1 for the earth before week-day-1 of creation week.

So then we are using the greek word in Genesis 1 as seen in the Septuagint and comparing it to the use of the same Greek word in Rev 20.

Secondly even if you use the Hebrew word and apply it to the new testament than what you are saying is that the earth is formless and void when the word Is used ALL the other times in the new testament.

I am saying that the empty state of the "deep" in Genesis 1 reflects the condition of earth where Satan is restrained in Rev 20.

No no, satan is bound in Abyssos for a thousand years, it is the same place where the Angel that has the key to the bottomless (abyssos)pit releases the demons from. It's very obvious, the only reason you don't want to see it is because you are defiled

While much name-calling and emotionalism may have worked well to decide who is right and how is not - in the dark ages. That does not works so well in the light of day.

Satan is bound for 1000 years on earth in Rev 20 -- because earth is brought to a state something like it was in Genesis 1:1 -- and no humans are alive on earth.

We see that in Rev 19 all humans on earth are killed who were not taken to heaven at the 2nd coming.

Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not until God created them--on the 5th day--mountains and hills are not mentioned at creation.
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
Gen 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Gen 1:22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
Gen 1:23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

No--He doesn't make a full end yet--not until the earth is remade---that is when the New Jerusalem comes down.
Ok let me try to explain this to you ONE more time... IF you are saying that the Jeremiah 4 is describing the state of the earth as it was in Genesis 1 "with out form and void" than why are there birds and mountains and hills in Jeremiah 4???
IF the Earth in Jeremiah 4 was as it was in the beginning (genesis 1) There should be NOTHING. What ever Jeremiah is describing is NOT the same as it was in the Beginning. And when you take the Bible as a whole (as you are supposed to do) and not ignore the countless of prophecies, Jeremiah 4 fits perfectly with these prophecies. You will see Christ setting up his millennial Kingdom ON EARTH, as described all throughout the old testament and new testament. (Dan 2:43-44, Dan 7:13-14, 25-27, Is 65:15-24, Is 24:1-6, 19, Zach 14, Is 45:20-25) (Luke 1:32-33, 2 Tim 2:11-12, Rev 2:26-27, Rev 12:5, Rev 5:10, Rev 19:11-21, Rev 15:4, Rev 20:7-9)

Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Because you quoted -
"Rev 12:5
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne."

Which is all about Christ ascending to heaven after his birth on earth - and life - on earth... not at all the 2nd coming or millennium -- so then a side-trail with no connection to the subject.

And you said " Lets see... is the earth with our form and void as in genesis 1??? when the locusts come out of the Abyss?? " -- as if every use of the term must apply to the entire world.

Because A. the World in not currently the abyss as we all can see - and no one is claiming otherwise.
And Because B. describing it with that term does not mean no other thing can have that as its descriptive.

Context is everything - your efforts to avoid it... noted.
Except EVERYTIME this term Abyssos is use in the New Testament it is describing the domain of demons. EVERYTIME. But you would like us to believe that this one time when Satan is bound in Abyssos for 1000 years, it actually means something that is completely NOT BIBLICAL.
These verses are describing the same thing, open your eyes man.
We are going to be ruling/reigning with Christ.
Rev 19:15,

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron
; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

You Adventist have a problem, because you need to try to twist scripture, ignore scripture, add to scripture just so you can keep hanging on to a FALSE idea.
You rag on Sunday keepers because the Sabbath is so visibly real but at the same time you act just like them. OPEN YOUR EYES, your church is not Infallible.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

They are gone---0no birds--0everythinbg has been destroyed, n animals, no man, not even any birds---nothing---He is bound to an empty destroyed planet for a 1000 years--solitary confinement. The New Jerusalem is not brought down until the earth is made new after hell and death are destroyed and the earth is made new,
Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

They are gone---0no birds--0everythinbg has been destroyed, n animals, no man, not even any birds---nothing---He is bound to an empty destroyed planet for a 1000 years--solitary confinement. The New Jerusalem is not brought down until the earth is made new after hell and death are destroyed and the earth is made new,
Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
There is no point talking to you man, go ahead and keep ignoring all of the prophecies describing the event of his coming and keep twisting scriptures.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟910,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Except EVERYTIME this term Abyssos is use in the New Testament it is describing the domain of demons. .

Tartarus is said to be the place where demons are cast as their place of holding 2 Peter 2:4. No use of it is "Abyssos".

Paul said the devil is the "god of this world" 2 Cor 4:4 and that he is at war with the saints - Ephesians 6 and Peter said the devil still to this day "goes about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour".

Those who come up out of the abyss in the apocalyptic text - are not said to be demons.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
There is no point talking to you man, go ahead and keep ignoring all of the prophecies describing the event of his coming and keep twisting scriptures.

No twisting needed----they are quoted as written. And no verses are ignored, Jesus will reign on this earth, after it is remade---and that is lady to you------man.

Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Tartarus is said to be the place where demons are cast as their place of holding 2 Peter 2:4. No use of it is "Abyssos".

Paul said the devil is the "god of this world" 2 Cor 4:4 and that he is at war with the saints - Ephesians 6 and Peter said the devil still to this day "goes about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour".

Those who come up out of the abyss in the apocalyptic text - are not said to be demons.
Wow, ok now you are switching WORDS?
We are not talking about Tartarus, we are talking about the WORD Abyssos.
Unbelievable...

Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No twisting needed----they are quoted as written. And no verses are ignored, Jesus will reign on this earth, after it is remade---and that is lady to you------man.
(Dan 2:43-44, Dan 7:13-14, 25-27, Is 65:15-24, Is 66:15-24, Is 24:1-6, 19, Zach 14, Is 45:20-25) (Luke 1:32-33, Matt 25:31-46, 2 Tim 2:11-12, Rev 2:26-27, Rev 12:5, Rev 5:10, Rev 19:11-21, Rev 15:4, Rev 20:7-9)

Explain these verses

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Dan 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Yep----the kingdoms of this earth will be broken in pieces and consumed = the earth left desolate and empty--then Jesus will set up His everlasting kingdom on the new earth

Dan 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
Dan 7:14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Yup--just as it says--all nations all people and languages will be His forever---not for a 1000 years-forever-after the earth is made new

Dan 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Dan 7:26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

He will speak words against the most high and wear out the saints---for a time, times, and the dividing of time---is that what you call Jesus reigning on earth??---No--that will come to an end, be destroyed--the saints will have dominion forever---nt a 1000 years.

Isa 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
This is after the judgement, after the destruction of the wicked--which is after the 1000 years and before the New Jerusalem is brought down.

I don't have time to take each of these!!---do you have something that states something different?

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Of course----the New Jerusalem comes down from God out of heaven on the newly remade earth and Jesus and the saved will reign forever.
'
Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Yes----Jesus is going to rule--He has been caught up to God and His throne.

Do you have something more specific??

Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dan 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Yep----the kingdoms of this earth will be broken in pieces and consumed = the earth left desolate and empty--then Jesus will set up His everlasting kingdom on the new earth

Dan 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
Dan 7:14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Yup--just as it says--all nations all people and languages will be His forever---not for a 1000 years-forever-after the earth is made new

Dan 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Dan 7:26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

He will speak words against the most high and wear out the saints---for a time, times, and the dividing of time---is that what you call Jesus reigning on earth??---No--that will come to an end, be destroyed--the saints will have dominion forever---nt a 1000 years.

Isa 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
This is after the judgement, after the destruction of the wicked--which is after the 1000 years and before the New Jerusalem is brought down.

I don't have time to take each of these!!---do you have something that states something different?

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Of course----the New Jerusalem comes down from God out of heaven on the newly remade earth and Jesus and the saved will reign forever.
'
Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Yes----Jesus is going to rule--He has been caught up to God and His throne.

Do you have something more specific??
Sure Zachariah 14

and what nations are we ruling over with a rod of iron???

Rev 19:15,

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Zec 14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
Zec 14:17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

“Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the LORD seven days: on the first day shall be a sabbath, and on the eighth day shall be a sabbath. And ye shall take you on the first day the boughs of goodly trees, branches of palm trees, and the boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before the LORD your God seven days. And ye shall keep it a feast unto the LORD seven days in the year. It shall be a statute for ever in your generations: ye shall celebrate it in the seventh month. Ye shall dwell in booths seven days; all that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths: That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God”
(Lev. 23:29-43)

According to God’s instructions on the first day of the feast thirteen bullocks were offered and each day that followed one less bullock was offered which meant that seventy were offered. Two things characterized the Feast of Tabernacle from the other feasts. One was the illumination of the Temple and the other the pouring of a vessel of water into a basin that was located at the base of the altar. First the golden vessel of water was filled at the pool of Sloam and taken to the altar. Next another golden vessel would be filled with wine and they both would be poured together into the basin. The mixed water and wine would flow down a conduit which carried the water to the Brook of Kidron located across from the eastern wall.

This was ritual symbolized the prayer for the Fall rains upon which Israel depended. Second it pictured the coming of the Messiah and His kingdom in which the Holy Spirit would be poured on Israel and believers of all nations. This ritual of water pouring was continued for six days and concluded the Feast of Tabernacles. This last day was called the “Day of the Great Hosanan” (Hoshannah Rabbah). The word “Hoshannah” means to “save now.” and applied to the feast became “Hosanna” which looked forward to the coming of the Messiah.

This is what we will do every year for a 1000 years???---sacrificing 70 bullocks, and looking forward to the coming Messiah????

Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Zec 14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
Zec 14:17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

“Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the LORD seven days: on the first day shall be a sabbath, and on the eighth day shall be a sabbath. And ye shall take you on the first day the boughs of goodly trees, branches of palm trees, and the boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before the LORD your God seven days. And ye shall keep it a feast unto the LORD seven days in the year. It shall be a statute for ever in your generations: ye shall celebrate it in the seventh month. Ye shall dwell in booths seven days; all that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths: That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God”
(Lev. 23:29-43)

According to God’s instructions on the first day of the feast thirteen bullocks were offered and each day that followed one less bullock was offered which meant that seventy were offered. Two things characterized the Feast of Tabernacle from the other feasts. One was the illumination of the Temple and the other the pouring of a vessel of water into a basin that was located at the base of the altar. First the golden vessel of water was filled at the pool of Sloam and taken to the altar. Next another golden vessel would be filled with wine and they both would be poured together into the basin. The mixed water and wine would flow down a conduit which carried the water to the Brook of Kidron located across from the eastern wall.

This was ritual symbolized the prayer for the Fall rains upon which Israel depended. Second it pictured the coming of the Messiah and His kingdom in which the Holy Spirit would be poured on Israel and believers of all nations. This ritual of water pouring was continued for six days and concluded the Feast of Tabernacles. This last day was called the “Day of the Great Hosanan” (Hoshannah Rabbah). The word “Hoshannah” means to “save now.” and applied to the feast became “Hosanna” which looked forward to the coming of the Messiah.

This is what we will do every year for a 1000 years???---sacrificing 70 bullocks, and looking forward to the coming Messiah????
First of all the WHOLE prophecy applies here, it describes Jesus second coming and how it's going to look like. Like I said, keep twisting scripture, ignoring scripture and adding to scripture. Zachariah 14 is very clear, and if you dont like what it says because it doesnt fit what you have been "taught" maybe throw away what you have been taught and instead of throwing away the word of God. Also it doest say how the feast of tabernacles will be celebrated does it? We can't be adding to scripture, and if you read all the prophecies you will see that they are describing Christ's kingdom set up on EARTH, with the saints reigning and rulling with Christ over the nations that survived the Great Battle at his second coming and who ever else may be born in that 1000 years as described in Is 65.Also you didn't answer my question, who are we going to be ruling with a rod of Iron ?

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
First of all the WHOLE prophecy applies here, it describes Jesus second coming and how it's going to look like. Like I said, keep twisting scripture, ignoring scripture and adding to scripture. Zachariah 14 is very clear, and if you dont like what it says because it doesnt fit what you have been "taught" maybe throw away what you have been taught and instead of throwing away the word of God. Also it doest say how the feast of tabernacles will be celebrated does it? We can't be adding to scripture, and if you read all the prophecies you will see that they are describing Christ's kingdom set up on EARTH, with the saints reigning and rulling with Christ over the nations that survived the Great Battle at his second coming and who ever else may be born in that 1000 years as described in Is 65.Also you didn't answer my question, who are we going to be ruling with a rod of Iron ?

I am not twisting scripture--I am asking a question and you did not answer, I am taking the WHOLE prophecy---this is what the Feast of Tabernacles is-- this is what the prophecy says we will be doing for 1000 years, every year, slaughtering 70 bullocks and waiting for the Messiah, while living in booths for a week--that is the feast of tabernacles--only reason the Jews do not sacrifice 70 bullocks today is there would be a worldwide outrage---but they build their booths, and wait for the Messiah. Since we are to be judged for not keeping this feast, then there would have to be 70 bullocks offered in sacrifice--it certainly doesn't say--0as you pointed out, how to keep it any differently, and it certainly does not say not to do that----does it? So do not add to the scriptures, as offering 70 bullocks and waiting for the Messiah and living in booths for a week is exactly what the feast is all about, also remembering their flight from Egypt

"This feast also remembers Israel’s deliverance from Egypt and their subsequent wandering in the wilderness for forty years. During this time Israel lived in tents and worshiped at the Tabernacle which was also a tent. To remember this time the Jews build small tabernacles or booths which walls of plaited branches and thatched roofs as God instructed in Leviticus 23:42. Today to fulfill the commandment, sekhakh (booth) is still constructed. It must be made of something that grew from the ground and was cut off, such as tree branches, corn stalks, bamboo reeds, sticks, or two-by-fours and constructed so it will not blow away in the wind. The Sekhakh roof must be left loose, not tied together or tied down. Sekhakh must be placed sparsely enough that rain can get in, and preferably sparsely enough that the stars can be seen, but not so sparsely that more than ten inches is open at any point or that there is more light than shade.

" For seven days they were to live in these booths as a vivid reminder of the days in the wilderness living in tents. Further when the came to the Temple they would be carrying an etrog, which was a citrus fruit, which symbolized the fruit of the Promised Land. The Jews also used a lulaw, which was made of the branches of palm trees, myrtles and willows tied together with a golden thread. During the celebration in the Temple these lulaw would be waved at certain times during the service."

Now you either believe the whole prophecy or are you just picking and choosing??---According to you, we will be reigning over the wicked---

"During the Millennium Kingdom when Christ will rule for a thousand years from His throne in Jerusalem all the nations of the earth will be commanded to come and celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles. If they refuse to come, which means that they are not trusting in the Lord for their substance and living. Therefore the Lord will withhold rain from their nation as punishment and the natural result of refusing God’s provision. Further it also pictures that God will not pour out the Holy Spirit on those who refuse His offer of salvation, who are invited to come and receive freely His mercy and grace."

So you believe that the wicked get a 2 chance to receive His Holy Spirit and "freely, His mercy and grace??"

Upvote 0