Satan and false teachers: How far would he go to convince an audience the speaker was from God?

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I just saw a video from Kathryn Krick, who seems to specialize in the casting out of demons. Its pretty unnerving. Also how the anguish in the voices is so similar. That would be hard to replicate amongst different people I would think. Or people are better actors than we realize but I suspect not. (There are way too many horrible movies out there to refute that statement!)

So then I wondered if Satan could be behind this, convincing Kathryn she is of God, convincing the people that demons are really coming out of them, then giving them a sense of relief, peace and gratitude when its over. But it is treading a fine line here. Satan would be risking them eventually getting a profound faith in God. After all, many obviously false teachers like Kenneth Copeland and Benny Hinn have led people to Christ initially, then, upon further immersion in the Word, they've realized how "off" their leader was, and have gone on to other ministries. I have no idea how often this occurs and would suspect that most of the time they lose faith and just wander away from God completely which is exactly the devil's intent all along. Another thing is once they wander away they may more likely feel like "they've been through Christianity" and be harder to reach in the future. Satan would love that. Now they're entrenched in unbelief.

So how far do you think Satan would go in the area of false teachers?
And do you think many people initially led to Christ through a false teacher go on to deeper true faith or are they harder to reach later after falling away?

Satan blesses false teachers and his followers with worldly success. This plain and simple strategy is what deceives most Christians in the world.

What make this deception so effective is that false teachers and their followers are genuinely convinced they are serving the Lord Jesus or The God Yahweh. To them, they are genuinely convinced they are working for a good cause and spreading a message of love and truth. What all of them don't realize, they are following doctrines that is biased with the desires of the corruptible flesh.

Miracles will be at the deeper level of deception.

And finally, Satan / evil spirits can FAKE defeat during exorcism to make it look like the exorcism is successful.

He does this to convince you that your flawed methods work OR to make people believe or trust the exorcist if the exorcist is a false teacher.

There's plenty of very sensitive areas around this discussion so I won't discuss it here because it will violate forum rules.

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Excellent topic. Good talking points on thread. Satan has different strategies to keep people in bondage. Sonia brown was psychic, made tv appearances and wrote several books. Sadly, the audience bought into it. Some people read those books.
Leviticus 19:26. Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall Ye use enchantment, nor observe the times. 19:31. REGUARD not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them; 20:6. If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person, and will cut him off from among his people. This is self explanatory. I saw several TV preachers doing exorcism in the past, I knew it was fake.
Jesus warned us in Matthew chapter 7:15. .Beware of false prophet's.
Satan uses false preachers to promote the prosperity doctrine. It's traditions of men and false doctrine. Like the rapture theory. Fake doctrine.
Education system drove God out. Now it's evolution and philosophy.
Revelation chapter 8. . The first four trumps deal with education system, economic, politics and religion. Wormwood is bitterness. Its satan.
So devil is behind these agencies, poisoning people's minds. God has been removed from education system, from many courts. Sodomy is getting worse. Abortion is getting worse. Our nation is spirtualty bankrupt and morally bankrupt.
Christian nations are on moral decline. Many Christian people have embraced false doctrine. Some Christian people are too lazy to study the bible or they just listen to who ever sounds sweet to them. Some lack faith.
God's judgment is coming near future. He won't put with this forever. Second thessalonians chapter 1 to document. Vengeance is coming on the wicked. Those who love and serve God, and repent, have nothing to worry about. Peace.

Reactions: Psalm 27
Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟455,420.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have not seen her speak anything wrong, and imho there no way she has so much money and influence to pay so many actors (unbelievable),
I think she is legit, and what people are doing here in this thread, reminds me of the peoiple who were against Jesus did, and that is serious,
how come people are so quick to condemn her for an agent of satan? i haven't seen any doctrine of her that went against the bible.

Upvote 0