pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Have you ever secretly liked sitar music?

Haha, can't say that I have. I did go through an folksy accordion phase though that was most definitely secret, though. :ahem:

I'll also admit that I had no idea what a sitar was until I saw Moulin Rouge. :cool:

Reactions: Thunder Peel
Upvote 0

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What are some of your favorite hobbies?

I like video games a lot. I just got Portal 2 and it's AWESOME. I'm still playing it though so SHH! :)

I also like art and techy stuff. I'm an animator and a huge geek so I enjoy doing fun stuff that lets me bring out my inner child, too. :)

If there is anywhere you could go where would it be?

I've always wanted to go visit Italy for a few reasons. First, it's just beautiful and full of awesome art to geek out over, but it's also where my dad's parents lived before coming to America, and I think it'd be really neat to see the village they lived in (which is still there!). :)

What is your favorite genre of music?

This is a tough question for me! I tend to go through phases - classical, folksy, electronic-y, etc... but I always tend to come back to rock in general. I don't even really know how to classify it any more specific than that. Rise Against, Linkin Park, Soundgarden... that kind of thing. I like lighter stuff, too, like Train and Jack Johnson. I'm really all over the map with music. :)

Upvote 0

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Who is your favorite CFer to stalk?

Do you think pants should be made optional?

Which is the crappier movie: Gigli or Jaws: The Revenge?

Why did I not see this until just now?? Whoops. :sorry:

So I guess the answer to the first one isn't you! ;) Kidding. I don't know about stalking, but I like me some humor. So I enjoy reading posts by the notoriously funny CFers I suppose (that I know of, anyway!).

Sure, but only when telecommuting. And only if you promise not to get up during the conference. BTW, I take classes online via webcam and all the guys always claim they're never wearing pants during our live chats. What is it with guys and pants??

I've never seen Gigli! Jaws: The Revenge was pretty awful though. Know what was worse, though? Indiana Jones 4. Yeah, I went there. :cool:

What is your most memorable experience that has left a lasting impact on your life?

Coming back to Christ in 06. I won't bore you with the whole story, but basically God used a friend to lead me back to him, and orchestrated everything that day to be super meaningful, remind me of amazing past experiences, and work out perfectly. You don't forget stuff like that. :)

Upvote 0

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
haha, good question! I don't really know. When I signed up I wanted something different from my usual screen name. I really like sapphires, and it just popped into my head. It seemed every form of the actual word was already taken, so I went back to the 90s mentality of misspelling things when the word you wanted was unavailable. :)

I'd return the question, but I think I already know the answer to yours! (and I totally agree, btw ;) )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not at the moment. But our upstairs neighbor has a Labradoodle that is the dumbest and most adorable thing ever, and we pet sit sometimes. :)

We pet sit a lot, actually. We watched a friend's kitty for a while (adorable!!). The bunny wasn't as fun. It got to the point where when she would thump at us, we'd thump back.

Upvote 0

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hmmmm interesting question! I have a bunch of stuff that would fall into the cheesy category for sure. I think the winner would be a Minnie Mouse ears headband from Disney World. Got that stylish piece of head wear when I was 4. :cool:

Most memorable, though - oy, I'm gonna get so much crap for this, but I still have my teddy bear from when I was born. :blush: So it's quite old at this point, and it shows, but I can't bring myself to get rid of it.

Upvote 0

MehTeh

Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
✟15,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hmmmm interesting question! I have a bunch of stuff that would fall into the cheesy category for sure. I think the winner would be a Minnie Mouse ears headband from Disney World. Got that stylish piece of head wear when I was 4. :cool:

Most memorable, though - oy, I'm gonna get so much crap for this, but I still have my teddy bear from when I was born. :blush: So it's quite old at this point, and it shows, but I can't bring myself to get rid of it.

Ahh don't worry, I still have my first soft toy and I'm a guy and older than you.

Q: Longest amount of time playing a single game (overall and in one sitting)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Q: Longest amount of time playing a single game (overall and in one sitting)

Haha, tough question. I think I'm going to have to go wayyy back to when I first got my N64 and Majora's Mask for Christmas one year. I played it ALL Christmas day hahaha. Either that or back to the glory days of the Gamecube. I had a few out of state gamer friends, and we all got together 2 or 3 times a year and just played for hooouuurrrssss.

In more recent times I don't really sit and play anything for too long, but the top contenders are probably the Sims in all it's various forms, Portal, and (not so recently) KOTOR. There hasn't been a real story-driven game that just sucked me in like they can do in a really long time. Of course, L.A. Noire is coming on Saturday so this could all change very shortly. ;)

Upvote 0

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hm. I find it really hard to pick one favorite movie. I know that's odd. :p I have favorites in different genres, though. Same goes for actors. And I of course really like star wars. But that's common knowledge. :p

Favorite app? Lol! Well, as the nature of apps is pretty moment-to-moment, my favorite app of the moment is Scribblenauts, because I just realized one of my favorite handheld games is also available in the app store.

Upvote 0