Farmington
✟23,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Foundations of Sapphire: the first half of this I wrote in August 2022.

O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires. - Isaiah 54:11

One thought I turn to often is the vision of Yahweh's sapphire throne as described in Ezekiel 1 & 10, Exodus, and even Book of Enoch: a throne of the appearance of a sapphire stone, with fire round about, and a brightness, with the appearance of a rainbow, which Revelation 4 describes as emerald; a paved work of sapphire and crystal all around, alabaster mountains with fire. The beauty of tall multicolored clouds on the horizon, and the majestic hues of the most awesome sunset; the tall pinnacle of a snow capped mountain amidst the mists above the azure sea, do not even begin to compare to the beauty and power of Yahweh, the Creator.

I can see these things in my minds eye - not as some occult type visualization, but as I've read the Holy Scriptures, the descriptions of how the true Divinity manifests.

That we would be decked out in sapphire stones, built upon the foundation of the Rock who is Christ, the Rock of our salvation!

"If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded." - 1 Peter 2:3-6

"For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is." - 1 Corinthians 3:11-13

Be sure of your building, that it be gold and silver and precious stones, not the other, for the other is combustible, and shall be burnt away in the flames, which probably are the very flames that proceed out from the sapphire throne!

Indeed, Christ is the foundation and surely our foundation shall be laid with sapphires, as this stone of all stones is in fact the prominent stone of Gods throne, as it is written in Ezekiel 1:26, "And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it."
And again in Ezekiel 10:1, "Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne."
And in Exodus 24:10, "And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness."
In Enoch 18:10, the writer also describes a sapphire upon Gods throne: " The middle one reached to heaven like the throne of God; a throne composed of alabaster, the top of which was of sapphire."
And the second foundation of the wall of the city, new Jerusalem is of sapphire in Revelation 21:19