Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Quote from Jonathan walkerin..."Trump does not have the guts to start a war with elections coming up".

Why would the POTUS want to start a war with Iran? It's certainly has nothing to do with not having the guts to do so. It just doesn't make any sense to start a war over a downed unmanned drone. The POTUS thought this through right up to the final 10 minutes before the strike was intended to occur. Quite frankly, the POTUS decision to not bomb Iran was thorough, logical and reasonable.

• Agree
Reactions: mukk_in
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So you are arm chair moralizing my children who have stepped up to put their very lives on the line?

You think they should have chosen Hillary just because she never had the opportunity to avoid the draft (like her husband did)? We already had a preview of her competence with the Benghazi debacle. I can tell you I wouldn't prefer having my children deployed under her command at all. I was very thankful that she wasn't elected, and that my children wouldn't have to serve under her.

It is mostly about narrative. The government really wants to sell that US army is the 300 spartans at the pass, even though US mainland is frankly unassailable protected by weak neighbours and huge oceans. What US army is mostly doing is protecting the number one arms seller ie US corporate interests.

War Is a Racket - Wikipedia

Most of the world thinks US is the greatest threat to peace

Which Country Is The Greatest Threat to World Peace?

So you may think that every serving member is a hero but most of the world thinks they are the red coats mowing down the zulus.

What Hillary would have done, or could have done is all speculative an irrelevant to current issues.

While I totally agree that getting paid and not getting shot is much more comfier than actually doing all the getting wounded and dying part and policies that promote peace are to be preferred then Trump really should be doing those instead of shredding Obama`s legacy with Iran and then escalating tensions until he gets to be a statesman for actually not getting US to shooting war that he created the existing conditions for in the first place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0