stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟78,425.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As long as you want to remain a sinner, you will.

Be Blessed
So you never have an impure thought, never have an unkind thought about anyone, nor do you say an unkind word to anyone. You faultlessly, without slip love all those you come into contact with, including those who malign, persecute or mistreat you.

Well ok, if you want to claim that, fine, go ahead

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
What is evident is you cannot respond to the question, or the scripture quoted.
Too many people in these websites rely on the little grey cells to understand the spiritual, and they always come up short

1Co_2:14
(BUT THE NATURAL MAN) receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Be Blessed

Upvote 0
Aug 9, 2010
Brisbane
✟14,783.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1. All given by the Father to Christ are kept.
2. Judas was not kept.
3. Judas was not given to Christ by the Father

Judas was clearly given to Christ by the Father. He was one of the twelve: Act 1:17, "he was one of our number and shared in this ministry." Words mean nothing if it is said that Judas was not one of the twelve given to Jesus and he was lost as John 17:12 so clearly says.

But what is your opinion on Luke 12:42-46 in which only one servant is being spoken of? I see the parable as saying that, when Jesus returns, the servant will either be rewarded for faithfulness or condemned for unfaithfulness.

Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟78,425.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
(BUT THE NATURAL MAN) receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Be Blessed
So why not spiritually discern why sinfull passions are aroused in people by the law if they live under it?

Paul tells us we are made alive with Christ EVEN WHEN we are dead in transgression/ sin

Paul tells us while we seek to become justified in Christ we may be found to be evident sinners.

Why are you not answering with spiritual discernment?

Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟78,425.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Be Blessed
Did spiritual discernment show you in order to be, or remain justified before God you must faultlessly observe the law/ not commit sin?

Or is Paul correct?

Christ is the end of the law unto righteousness, for everyone who believeth rom10:4

Therefore no one will be declared righteous/ justified in his sight by observing the law. Rather through the law we become conscious of sin
Rom 3:20

I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the law, Christ died for nothing
Gal2:21

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
So you never have an impure thought, never have an unkind thought about anyone, nor do you say an unkind word to anyone. You faultlessly, without slip love all those you come into contact with, including those who malign, persecute or mistreat you.

Well ok, if you want to claim that, fine, go ahead

It's not what I do, it's what Jesus did which you do not comprehend.
Don't you hear yourself, aren't you aware of the things you say?

You keep saying I'm a sinner, I'm a sinner, about yourself.

Everything you espouse is designed to keep you in the position of being a sinner, you never claim to be free, you never give Jesus the glory for you life in Him.

Have you been Baptized?
If you have you are dead to the flesh.
You are alive IN Christ.
It is no longer you who lives but Christ IN YOU.

Rom_6:4,5
4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

Rom. 7:6
But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

I am free, Jesus has set me free.
Joh_8:36
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

1Jn 3:8-10
8) He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
9) Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
10) In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is

Be Blessed

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟78,425.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's not what I do, it's what Jesus did which you do not comprehend.
Don't you hear yourself, aren't you aware of the things you say?

You keep saying I'm a sinner, I'm a sinner.

Everything you espouse is designed to keep you in the position of being a sinner, you never claim to be free, you never give Jesus the glory for you life in Him.

Have you been Baptized?
If you have you are dead to the flesh.
You are alive IN Christ.
It is no longer you who lives but Christ IN YOU.

Rom_6:4,5
4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

Rom. 7:6
But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

I am free, Jesus has set me free.
Joh_8:36
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

1Jn 3:8-10
8) He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
9) Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
10) In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is

Be Blessed
Do you claim never to have an impure thought?
Do you claim never to have an unkind thought about anyone, or to say any unkind word to anyone?

Do you claim to faultlessly, without slip love all those you come into contact with, including those who may malign, slander, mistreat and hate you.
No need to quote scripture, a simple yes or no will suffice

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Did spiritual discernment show you in order to be, or remain justified before God you must faultlessly observe the law/ not commit sin?

Or is Paul correct?

Christ is the end of the law unto righteousness, for everyone who believeth rom10:4

Therefore no one will be declared righteous/ justified in his sight by observing the law. Rather through the law we become conscious of sin
Rom 3:20

I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the law, Christ died for nothing
Gal2:21

Paul is correct?

Rom10:4
Christ is the end of the law unto righteousness, for everyone who believeth

What is it in you which does not allow you to believe Paul, SIN?

Be Blessed

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟78,425.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Paul is correct?

Rom10:4
Christ is the end of the law unto righteousness, for everyone who believeth

What is it in you which does not allow you to believe Paul, SIN?

Be Blessed
If Paul is correct, you are not justified/ righteous before God by not committing sin. For sin is the transgression of the law.

So what stops you believing him?

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Do you claim never to have an impure thought?
Do you claim never to have an unkind thought about anyone, or to say any unkind word to anyone?

Do you claim to faultlessly, without slip love all those you come into contact with, including those who may malign, slander, mistreat and hate you.
No need to quote scripture, a simple yes or no will suffice

So you have not been Baptized?

1Jn 3:9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

I know you do not have the ability to understand Scripture.

The way you worded you question could not be answered with a simple yes or no, the verse above should suffice.

Be Blessed

Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟78,425.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So you have not been Baptized?

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

I know you do not have the ability to understand Scripture.

The way you worded you question could not be answered with a simple yes or no, the verse above should suffice.

Be Blessed
You see. You are making pat statements from the top of your head that have no bearing on the reality of your own life.
At best it is very weak religion, at worst.....

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
If Paul is correct, you are not justified/ righteous before God by not committing sin. For sin is the transgression of the law.

So what stops you believing him?

It isn't "IF" Paul is correct, it is that Paul "IS" correct.
Oh, didn't I mention.

While your profession is you sin.

1Jn 3:8
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Be Blessed

Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟78,425.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It isn't "IF" Paul is correct, it is that Paul "IS" correct.
Oh, didn't I mention.

While your profession is you sin.

1Jn 3:8
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Be Blessed
Paul is correct:

Sin is the transgression of the law
1john3:4

Therefore if you observe the law you do not commit sin. If you fail to observe the law you do commit sin:

Rom3:20

If you like, I can give you many more verses all saying the same thing

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
You see. You are making pat statements from the top of your head that have no bearing on the reality of your own life.
At best it is very weak religion, at worst.....

Typical, now you resort to defamation.

You don't know where you stand in Christ, so no one can stand in a correct posture according you your theology.

Your soooo desperate to remain a sinner.
As a man believes in his heart (So Is He).

Be Blessed

Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟78,425.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Typical, now you resort to defamation.

You don't know where you stand in Christ, so no one can stand in a correct posture according you your theology.

Your soooo desperate to remain a sinner.
As a man believes in his heart (So Is He).

Be Blessed
No, I am just being honest. What you state has no bearing on the reality of your own life. For you cannot confirm you do not commit sin in regard to the examples repeatedly given. You duck answering. At least you haven't lied!

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Paul is correct:

Sin is the transgression of the law
1john3:4

Therefore if you observe the law you do not commit sin. If you fail to observe the law you do commit sin:

Rom3:20

If you like, I can give you many more verses all saying the same thing

How many times must it be said for you to finally comprehend.

Gal_2:19
For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
Rom_7:4
Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ;

Be Blessed

Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟78,425.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How many times must it be said for you to finally comprehend.

Gal_2:19
For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
Rom_7:4
Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ;

Be Blessed
I'm going to leave you to it. You cannot respond to scripture placed before you, and scripture showing you your error very plainly.
And you certainly are just making pat statements that have no bearing on the reality of your own life.
1cor8:2

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
No, I am just being honest. What you state has no bearing on the reality of your own life. For you cannot confirm you do not commit sin in regard to the examples repeatedly given. You duck answering. At least you haven't lied!

So now the game is, you didn't answer my question, well son, you didn't answer mine so were even.

You don't know what my life is like, so how do you know the reality of it?
You don't understand how your free, how can I expect you to understand, the reality of freedom from sin, it's a concept you haven't been able to come to yet, but you will if you are truly seeking

Be Blessed

Upvote 0